Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss

A... way too early for that kind of prediction
B... Historically, how has Gallup been predicting the results using the same criteria?

He ought to be worried. A lot of what propelled him in 08 is gone. The financial crisis. The 'first black president" meme. His touted 'charisma".
And I wouldn't bet on WI going Democratic either. The GOP has shown that their policies can solve problems without increasing taxes.

A... way too early for that kind of prediction
B... Historically, how has Gallup been predicting the results using the same criteria?

It's too early to predict the outcome of the election, but not to predict his approval among the electorate. That number is far less volatile than election polling. His approval rating has remained fairly stagnant. That doesn't mean, of course, that people who don't approve of his current job won't still vote for him. That depends on what they think of the alternative. I mean, I have a hard time believing he won't win Oregon, for example.

He ought to be worried. A lot of what propelled him in 08 is gone. The financial crisis. The 'first black president" meme. His touted 'charisma".
And I wouldn't bet on WI going Democratic either. The GOP has shown that their policies can solve problems without increasing taxes.

Michigan and Wisconsin are very much in play.

I would be concerned if it were actual Obama vs Romney numbers rather than just Obama approval numbers

You had me worried there at first

Why don't you shoot him an e-mail. I'm sure he would be concerned over your revelation.

I very much assure you his campaign is noting these numbers. I've worked on political campaigns in the past.

He didn't run on accomplishments in '08, he won't run on accomplishments in '12, those who didn't care he didn't have any accomplishments in '08 won't care that he has none in '12.

Sad to say, but he'll win easily again in my opinion. Not that I care if it's him or one of the liberals the republican party props up, Romney or Gingrich.

Not a good sign for Obama. Not at all and I don't see any probable scenario where his approval numbers improve being now and the election.

Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

The guy is fucked... All he has is the North East and that is no shocker - that is where all the elitist big government fucks are from - that an California.

Like someone said on the Chicago Tribune comment section today: "a lobotomized sheep could beat Obama."

I keep telling people that Obama vs. Romney is not the cakewalk the Left keeps boasting. Obama is in some real trouble.

Most sane democrats don't even support the guy..

The only support he has is via left-wing extremists, and those who have been brainwashed to submit to authority, then you have the non-political ignorant who support him just because they're told it is "the right thing to do."

Most intelligent individuals know the guy is an ignorant cocky tyrannical tool.

I don't think political affiliation should matter when it comes to that statement.

I keep telling people that Obama vs. Romney is not the cakewalk the Left keeps boasting. Obama is in some real trouble.
Unfortunately he will get a boost from the Paul-bots who either sit at home, write Paul in, or urge him to run 3rd party.

He is in some deep shit.

Even Hillary Clinton walked away, and many democrats are quietly opposing him..

I doubt many democrats would flip script and vote for a republican other than Ron Paul, however I'm sure many just wont vote or will vote Ron Paul or for Mickey Mouse as write-ins.

Unfortunately he will get a boost from the Paul-bots who either sit at home, write Paul in, or urge him to run 3rd party.

Well yes, that could happen. But the Neocons did that to themselves. They certainly haven't been kind to Ron Paul and his supporters. I suggest they try and mend fences with him. They're gonna need him and his supporters come November.

He is in some deep shit.

Even Hillary Clinton walked away, and many democrats are quietly opposing him..

I doubt many democrats would flip script and vote for a republican other than Ron Paul, however I'm sure many just wont vote or will vote Ron Paul or for Mickey Mouse as write-ins.

Actually, that's where Romney's 'he's a liberal disguised as a conservative' may well come into play. Center dems may well prefer Romney to Obama.

Forum List

Back