Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss

Both parties use race and every, class and wealth, etc etc. We have to work together. I hope you understand your type of divisiveness in the GOP is counter productive, Neo.

The economy is bad because both parties have put special interests above common sense and the needs of the people. Any pub or dem who says he won't work with the other party needs to be defeated in the primaries.

That working together has resulted in 15 trillion in debt and insider trading for the lawmakers
Just saying.........................

There is a new adage.

GO LARGE OR GO HOME. 1.2 trillion more sir!

Both parties use race and every, class and wealth, etc etc. We have to work together. I hope you understand your type of divisiveness in the GOP is counter productive, Neo.

and your type of divisiveness plays an important role

..... for the Democrats
:eusa_angel:

(now don't get upset and starting sending emails again or
posting on my page- we have a thread for that...)

Last edited:
Not a good sign for Obama. Not at all and I don't see any probable scenario where his approval numbers improve being now and the election.

Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Article seems to be under the presumption that anyone who 'Disapproves' will not in fact vote for him. Of course, that's not the case - Maybe you disapprove because he acts too much like a f*&@ing Republican, like me. Do you think such people will run out and vote for an actual Republican?

and your type of divisiveness plays an important role ..... for the Democrats :eusa_angel:

I work for consensus in America, and that begins in my Republican Party.

You are merely an old has been of a far right philosophy talker who knows not of what he talks.

Tis wat tis, old sot.

Old- hardly
Far right- you wish

Strange how your version of "consensus" never has any kind
words for Republicans ....

We can always go to our thread
if you are afraid

we understand

Neo, Neo, Neo . . . you silly troll :lol:

I am voting for Romney.

Why aren't you voting for Romney?

He ought to be worried. A lot of what propelled him in 08 is gone. The financial crisis. The 'first black president" meme. His touted 'charisma".
And I wouldn't bet on WI going Democratic either. The GOP has shown that their policies can solve problems without increasing taxes.

Obviously, you haven't been to Wisconsin recently. Lots of folks up there are ticked.

All Obama has to do to win is take every state Kerry did PLUS one or two more.

Romney has to win back all the states McCain lost but Bush won. And he has to do it without losing any states McCain just squeaked by in, like Missouri.

According to RCP, Wisconsin and PA are in play (which Obama and Kerry/Gore both won) but so are FL, IA, OH, VA, NC, NV and CO- All states Bush won. NH and IN are leaning Republican- for the moment. Obama has 217 EC's he will win, and all he has to do is pick up 53 more.

Meanwhile, unemployment is going down, and Romney can't seem to go a week without something that makes him look heartless or out of touch.

Let's see now-

1) Mormon
2) Flip-Flopper
3) Out of touch rich guy
4) Creepy as hell
5) Will say anything to get vote.
6) Screwed over thousands of working people
7) RINO
8) Too beholden to monied interests
9) Did I mention he was a Mormon?
10) Just overall, kind of a jerk.

Overall, I'm not voting for a party or an idealogy. At the end of the day, I'm voting for a person. And Romney isn't a very decent one.

The economy is bad because both parties have put special interests above common sense and the needs of the people. Any pub or dem who says he won't work with the other party needs to be defeated in the primaries.

That working together has resulted in 15 trillion in debt and insider trading for the lawmakers

There is a new adage.

icon14.gif

There is a new adage.

icon14.gif

At least Romney said some of the right things against Papa Obama
on the employment numbers which even support some of your arguments

Romney is going to win, and he needs all the votes he can get, even from non-mainstream weirdos like Neo and Friends.

I agree. We've had a over a decade of partisan political pandering to everyone except 'we, the people'. This election, I'd rather a moderate who can bring both sides together in the best interests of the country than a power mad ego maniac like the current incumbent.

Let's see now-

1) Mormon
2) Flip-Flopper
3) Out of touch rich guy
4) Creepy as hell
5) Will say anything to get vote.
6) Screwed over thousands of working people
7) RINO
8) Too beholden to monied interests
9) Did I mention he was a Mormon?
10) Just overall, kind of a jerk.

Overall, I'm not voting for a party or an idealogy. At the end of the day, I'm voting for a person. And Romney isn't a very decent one.

ok, so basically what you are saying is you despise Mormons? Obama is everyone one of those things you listed as well. And if you voted for Obama in 08 you did vote for an idealogy because he was the most leftist person in the senate

Romney is going to win, and he needs all the votes he can get, even from non-mainstream weirdos like Neo and Friends.

Just curious.

Why do you support a candidate that supports NDAA?

Are you big government?
Fakey doesn't kbnow. He's all over the board pretending to be a Conservative.

and mainstream Republican

Of course to be fair
if you describe "mainstream Republican" as one who"

- tries to alienates people from the party
- always quick to defend or diffuse criticism of Democrats
- Never a bad word about Papa Obama
- Always eager to point any perceived weakness of Republicans

then sure it might work
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Unless things change

Papa Obama will have a tough time winning reelection