Rep. Allen West - "Obama, Reid, Pelosi, get the hell out of the USA"

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8YDnd1Yoyk&feature=player_embedded]Rep. Allen West - "Obama, Reid, Pelosi, get the hell out of the USA" - 28 January 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Big Reb still supports the CBC? Or just conservative members of the CBC?

Why would an avowed racist like him support the CBC?

He supports West and has no prob;em with West being part of the same org he considers racist. His outrage at "racism" subsides if someone has a (R) after their name.

What has the false claim of me being a racist, the congressional black caucus have to do with my support of what Allen West said?

Obama Pelosi and Reid have done more damage than AQ and at least as much damage as a Soviet nuclear strike.

I keep telling you that at this very moment there are Soviet Warplanners laughing themselves to death over all the time they wasted plotting our demise when all they had to do was to help Democrats get elected.

Obama Pelosi and Reid have done more damage than AQ and at least as much damage as a Soviet nuclear strike.

I keep telling you that at this very moment there are Soviet Warplanners laughing themselves to death over all the time they wasted plotting our demise when all they had to do was to help Democrats get elected.

You would almost think the last few years was a made for tv movie that has flopped.

News Flash: The Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore.

Sounds like he's afraid of being voted out of office and being forced to look for a REAL job.

Sounds like a racist comment to me.

Would you say the same about a white politician?

Sure. He's a desperate politician who's trying to rally the right to come out and save his job.

and you do not feel that Obama, when a GOP candidate is nominated, wont be doing the same type of thing?

Or is Obama too perfect to do something like that?

Forum List

Back