Gallup poll shows American support stimulus

Fucking sheep/QUOTE]

As opposed to fucking know it alls?:lol:

As opposed to fucking suckers? We all know Dimocrats love a sucker

$blow me.jpg

We've already been over this, Chris. I'm surprised you continue to post this garbage. This data was posted February 11, 2009. A lot has happened since then. Here's the latest data from yesterday:

38% Say Stimulus Plan Will Help Economy

I really hate to rain on your parade, but if you continue to post old data and claim that it is valid, you really shouldn't be posting.

Please don't confuse Chris with timely and accurate information...he has proven his brain has no means of assimilating it.

Fuck you, asshole.

We've already been over this, Chris. I'm surprised you continue to post this garbage. This data was posted February 11, 2009. A lot has happened since then. Here's the latest data from yesterday:

I really hate to rain on your parade, but if you continue to post old data and claim that it is valid, you really shouldn't be posting.

Please don't confuse Chris with timely and accurate information...he has proven his brain has no means of assimilating it.

Fuck you, asshole.

lmao

and chris is defeated once again

go crawl back into your hole Chris

Fuck you, asshole.

Liberals are such angry creatures.....

Stimulus Support Edges Higher, Now 59%

PRINCETON, NJ -- Public support for an $800 billion economic stimulus package has increased to 59% in a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted Tuesday night, up from 52% in Gallup polling a week ago, as well as in late January.

"Please don't confuse Chris with timely and accurate information...he has proven his brain has no means of assimilating it."

That is not an insult...it's a simple and factual observation.

That's like saying 2+2=4 is an insult

"Please don't confuse Chris with timely and accurate information...he has proven his brain has no means of assimilating it."

That is not an insult...it's a simple and factual observation.

That's like saying 2+2=4 is an insult

chris has some very obvious limitations intellectually; he's the corky of real estate salespeople.

be kind.

Most of the newfound support comes from rank-and-file Democrats,

Republicans favoring the package rose slightly from 24% to 28%,

yup success or fail,, it's pretty much owned by the Democrats..

That's fine.

500,000 Americans are losing their jobs every month. The Republicans don't care. But Wall Street gets in trouble, and it's OH MY GOD OUR BIG CONTRIBUTORS ARE IN TROUBLE!!! SUSPEND THE CAMPAIGN!!!! GIVE THEM $700 BILLION DOLLARS SO THEY CAN PAY BONUSES!!!

Obama voted for that too, by the way.

That's fine.

500,000 Americans are losing their jobs every month. The Republicans don't care. But Wall Street gets in trouble, and it's OH MY GOD OUR BIG CONTRIBUTORS ARE IN TROUBLE!!! SUSPEND THE CAMPAIGN!!!! GIVE THEM $700 BILLION DOLLARS SO THEY CAN PAY BONUSES!!!

We dont care? We care very much. Which is why we oppose this incredibly stupid bill that stimulates nothing and just has us printing more money to give to Democrat special interests.

When you have a package that actually stimulates the economy. Let me know. Till you do though dont expect support for people who actually think.

That's fine.

We dont care? We care very much. Which is why we oppose this incredibly stupid bill that stimulates nothing and just has us printing more money to give to Democrat special interests.

When you have a package that actually stimulates the economy. Let me know. Till you do though dont expect support for people who actually think.

The current package will stimulate the economy, but our problems are so huge, it may not be enough.

Forum List

Back