Gallup poll shows American support stimulus

yup success or fail,, it's pretty much owned by the Democrats..

Bovine droppings.

If it suceeds, the current Right Wing Lemmings in DC will jump all over it and try and take credit. Hell, there have been a few already telling their constituents how they fought to get them money.

You're right, what you just said was a lot of Bovine droppings.

There is no if it suceeeds. You can wish for it to succeed with every fiber of your being. You cant make this thing work because its flawed from the beginning. You cant stimulate the economy by giving money to non-profits. You cant stimulate the economy with massive debt and printing more money. Its just going to make things worse.

Just like the last 8 years were owned by your party.

Remember, Bush dug this hole?

Clinton handed Bush a surplus. So why did Bush spend so much? The GOP certainly weren't fiscally responsible between 2003 and 2006. Forget about IRaq and Afganistan. Even without those two things, the GOP doubled the debt. More descretionary spending than ever before. Where were you on all that Wiwwow?

Bush handed Obama the biggest debt in history. Pretty much bankrupted us. Sorry if drastic measures are called for. And SORRY for not listening to you when you are the ones that put us in this mess. And you want to do more of what got us in this mess. More tax breaks to the rich? How about they pay more taxes and that'll help with all this spending we're about to do. :eusa_shhh:

First, it's a given that President Bush owns the past 8 years. Though the last two of those years had serious Democrat influence.

Second, I know this is difficult for some of you liberals to understand for some reason: There was no surplus.

Finally, your logic is incredibly naive. Bush gives Obama massive debt, so your solution is double it within two months??? come on people.

yup success or fail,, it's pretty much owned by the Democrats..

Bovine droppings.

If it suceeds, the current Right Wing Lemmings in DC will jump all over it and try and take credit. Hell, there have been a few already telling their constituents how they fought to get them money.

You're right, what you just said was a lot of Bovine droppings.

There is no if it suceeeds. You can wish for it to succeed with every fiber of your being. You cant make this thing work because its flawed from the beginning. You cant stimulate the economy by giving money to non-profits. You cant stimulate the economy with massive debt and printing more money. Its just going to make things worse.

Why do you lie?

The largest part of the stimulus is tax cuts. Are the taxpapers nonprofits?

I hate to rain on your parade, but there is a difference between supporting the stimulus and believing it will work.

Keep cheering for the defeat of America. It's what you do best.

Id rather be accused of cheering for the defeat of America than actively pursuing it. This bill will destroy us.

there is?

So in your pea sized brain...you would support something but in the same time think it has no chance of working?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

If you support the bill, you support it because YOU THINK IT WILL WORK....If you don't support it, it's because you..............wait for it

DON'T THINK IT WILL WORK!

I think he is of the opinion that if we dont do this bill there is no better alternative. But there are plenty of alternatives. As screwed up as this bill is, doing nothing would be better. Cutting capital gains taxes would be better.

Therefore, he thinks you should support it even if it doesnt work because its better than nothing. But thats blatantly untrue.

I hate to rain on your parade, but there is a difference between supporting the stimulus and believing it will work.

Keep cheering for the defeat of America. It's what you do best.

Id rather be accused of cheering for the defeat of America than actively pursuing it. This bill will destroy us.

Bullshit.

We had a higher ratio of debt to GDP when Truman was in office.

What destroyed us was unregulated theft on Wall Street caused by Phil Gramm's deregulation of the markets.

We've already been over this, Chris. I'm surprised you continue to post this garbage. This data was posted February 11, 2009. A lot has happened since then. Here's the latest data from yesterday:

38% Say Stimulus Plan Will Help Economy

I really hate to rain on your parade, but if you continue to post old data and claim that it is valid, you really shouldn't be posting.

Please don't confuse Chris with timely and accurate information...he has proven his brain has no means of assimilating it.

Fuck you, asshole.

I love your intelligent and persuasive response.

there is?

So in your pea sized brain...you would support something but in the same time think it has no chance of working?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

If you support the bill, you support it because YOU THINK IT WILL WORK....If you don't support it, it's because you..............wait for it

DON'T THINK IT WILL WORK!

I think he is of the opinion that if we dont do this bill there is no better alternative. But there are plenty of alternatives. As screwed up as this bill is, doing nothing would be better. Cutting capital gains taxes would be better.

Therefore, he thinks you should support it even if it doesnt work because its better than nothing. But thats blatantly untrue.

it's retarded

thats like saying

you know john...it looks like you have a broken arm there...however maybe if we dip it in this acid it would help...after all doing something is better then nothing

February 11, 2009
Support up mainly among Democrats;

sooper ! ...

And some of the 500,000 Americans a month who are losing their jobs.

Which, of course, justifies throwing money at pet Democrat projects, doing absolutely nothing to actually create jobs, and calling it a stimulus. I love the reasoning.

BTW you do realize that that isnt a static number? You do realize that more or less people may lose jobs next month. And that that number will be different the next month after that. And you do realize that people will be hired by jobs right?

The current package will stimulate the economy, but our problems are so huge, it may not be enough.

No, it wont. In fact, I can tell you agree because you are already making excuses for why its not going to work. Its not designed to work. its designed to pay Democrat special interests for supporting President Obama. That's all.

February 11, 2009
Support up mainly among Democrats;

sooper ! ...

And some of the 500,000 Americans a month who are losing their jobs.

Which, of course, justifies throwing money at pet Democrat projects, doing absolutely nothing to actually create jobs, and calling it a stimulus. I love the reasoning.

BTW you do realize that that isnt a static number? You do realize that more or less people may lose jobs next month. And that that number will be different the next month after that. And you do realize that people will be hired by jobs right?

One again, why do you lie?

The largest part of the stimulus is tax cuts.

The stimulus package is designed to help America out of the current financial difficulties.
Many Americans will be helped by this package.
Those who favor it are Americans.
The package will spend money for infrastructure and tax relief that will help America.
Similar means were used to minimize the impact of the great depression.
Those actions helped as the statistics show.
So the part I am missing is why anyone at this point would be against anything whose purpose was to help Americans.

lmao, midcan you are clueless

Yes those policies did help the great depression...as statistics show...and by helping it I mean by helping prolong it for 10 more years till we entered WW2

Bullshit.

We had a higher ratio of debt to GDP when Truman was in office.

What destroyed us was unregulated theft on Wall Street caused by Phil Gramm's deregulation of the markets.

Truman was dealing with a world war. What's Obama's excuse? It sure aint an economic crisis. The fact that you even think this is a crisis demonstrates how naive you are about human history.

This is the largest spending bill, ever. And wasting this much money. Putting us further in debt in this conditions with absolutely no return is suicide. How long do you think it will be before people start taking to the streets? What's going to happen when Mexico collapses? How about when China calls our debts and there hasnt been a recovery? What's going to happen when our currency begins to superinflate and nothing we have is worth jack squat because Obama wanted to pay off his special interests?

There is a time to spend money we dont have. This is not one of them. Spending this money is going to strain the tax payers. There is going to absolutely no benefit. Our credit will go down the drain. The dollar will inflate and we will be worse than we were to begin with.

You want a strong economy. Do something that fills the markets with confidence. Encourage entrepenuers. Cut the capital gains tax so there is more incentive to be more productive. Deregulate and let the market control. Pay off the debt and strengthen the dollar. There are infinitely better options than this so called stimulus.

This isnt a matter of if it fails, its merely a matter of when. And how bad is the fall out.

The stimulus package is designed to help America out of the current financial difficulties.
The package will spend money for infrastructure and tax relief that will help America.
So the part I am missing is why anyone at this point would be against anything whose purpose was to help Americans.

Can't imagine why anyone would be against anything whose purpose was to help Americans.... Oh yeah, because despite its claimed purpose, its designed to screw them. That's why.

Its nice to pretend to have great purpose. But you have to look at the outcome. I know you Democrats hate that. but its a fact of life that your good intentions dont mean squat. Your actions do.

February 11th Chris. It is now the 17th. Update your info numbnutz. No one sane thinks this will do much more than increase the number of government workers the rest of us have to lug around on our backs.

Because they are Republicans who want to attack anything Obama does.

Because they are Republicans who want to attack anything Obama does.
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back