GALLUP: Police are 3rd highest in American "Confidence in Institution"; Sorry OWS.

In 2008, four of five drug arrests were for possession, and only one in five was for distribution; fully half of all drug arrests were for marijuana offenses....

"Offenses," meaning violations of the law, right? Sounds like you really want to bitch more about the laws on the books than the prison system, pothead.

In 2008, four of five drug arrests were for possession, and only one in five was for distribution; fully half of all drug arrests were for marijuana offenses....

"Offenses," meaning violations of the law, right? Sounds like you really want to bitch more about the laws on the books than the prison system, pothead.

You certainly are a brainwashed naive turd. I haven't use marijuana since I was a teen. But NO ONE should be in prison for marijuana. It is the least harmful drug.

The most lethal drug on the planet IS legal...alcohol. Alcohol causes nearly 4 percent of deaths worldwide, more than AIDS, tuberculosis or violence.

But turd brains like you don't think, make value or moral judgments...the beloved government says it is illegal...no need to think beyond that...words like 'violation' and 'law' cause a Pavlov dog reflex reaction from right wing Statists...zig heil!

The most lethal drug on the planet IS legal...alcohol. Alcohol causes nearly 4 percent of deaths worldwide, more than AIDS, tuberculosis or violence.

!

You are right. As a former cop, I can say you are 100% right that alcohol is more dangerous than weed. But it is NOT more dangerous than heroine and crack. It may be more widely used, and thus have more incidents, but as far as the most dangerous drug for an individual to consume, heroine and crack are far higher than weed and alcohol.

BTW, I let more people toss or flush a few grams of weed in my patrol days than I can count. So many cops treat that shit like and open booze in public (both illegal most places). If you got a little bit, but are cool and not harming anything, probably let you toss it.

This is one place I can agree with many lefties, weed should be legal. But NOT heroine, crack, speed, meth.

Oh, but DWH "driving while high" would have to be illegal, of course, as it is now and with booze.

You are right. As a former cop, I can say you are 100% right that alcohol is more dangerous than weed. But it is NOT more dangerous than heroine and crack. It may be more widely used, and thus have more incidents, but as far as the most dangerous drug for an individual to consume, heroine and crack are far higher than weed and alcohol.

BTW, I let more people toss or flush a few grams of weed in my patrol days than I can count. So many cops treat that shit like and open booze in public (both illegal most places). If you got a little bit, but are cool and not harming anything, probably let you toss it.

This is one place I can agree with many lefties, weed should be legal. But NOT heroine, crack, speed, meth.

Heroine is dangerous to the user, but not to bystanders. I have never heard of anyone being violent from heroine or weed. Alcohol creates havoc in society. It causes aggressiveness, fights, dometic abuse and a drunk driver is much more dangerous than a driver on weed etc, unless driving too slow is a problem.

This nation needs to decriminalize marijuana. Users of heroine need help, not punishment.

It is sick that doctors can get people hooked on painkillers like Lortab (acetaminophen and hydrocodone) which is really legal heroine.

Oh, but DWH "driving while high" would have to be illegal, of course, as it is now and with booze.

And then you would have to have a means of testing for it, establish minimum amounts in the system, etc. The courts would be flooded and grind to a halt and the lawyers would make another fortune.

Heroine is dangerous to the user, but not to bystanders. I have never heard of anyone being violent from heroine or weed. Alcohol creates havoc in society. It causes aggressiveness, fights, dometic abuse and a drunk driver is much more dangerous than a driver on weed etc, unless driving too slow is a problem.

This nation needs to decriminalize marijuana. Users of heroine need help, not punishment.

It is sick that doctors can get people hooked on painkillers like Lortab (acetaminophen and hydrocodone) which is really legal heroine.

Stop pretending you have any argument beyond "I wanna!" You fucking potheads just want to get high and will latch onto any excuse or justification for what amounts to childish self-indulgence.

I haven't use marijuana since I was a teen. But NO ONE should be in prison for marijuana.!

Because you say so, pothead? You're probably a teen right now, Cheech.

There's a reason our laws aren't written in pencil and numbskulls like you are irrelevant.

[Two traffic accidents after heroin consumption ... [Blutalkohol. 1994] - PubMed - NCBI

Stop pretending you have any argument beyond "I wanna!" You fucking potheads just want to get high and will latch onto any excuse or justification for what amounts to childish self-indulgence.

Hey turd brain. It costs taxpayers $30,000-$40,000 per inmate per year to incarcerate a human being. Prisons should be filled with people who are a danger to society.

Take your childish name calling to school on Monday...

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
Edmund Burke

[Two traffic accidents after heroin consumption ... [Blutalkohol. 1994] - PubMed - NCBI

AND...

Do you want statistics for the thousands of alcohol related traffic deaths?

2009 - 12,744

More "I wanna! I wanna!" pothead nonsense.

Hey turd brain, even far right wing Pat Robertson agrees with me. You need to grow up.

Pat Robertson Stirs The Pot Over Marijuana Laws | Fox News

pat_robertson_011610.jpg

Televangelist Pat Robertson stirred the pot by condemning the harsh penalties imposed on young people for marijuana possession – comments that delighted supporters of legalizing pot and surprised followers accustomed to his conservative views.

"We're locking up people that take a couple of puffs of marijuana, and the next thing you know they've got 10 years," Robertson told his "700 Club" audience last week. "I'm not exactly for the use of drugs – don't get me wrong – but I just believe that criminalizing marijuana, criminalizing the possession of a few ounces of pot and that kind of thing, I mean, it's just costing us a fortune and it's ruining young people."

It seems many/most on the left only care about cops when screaming about needing more spending, they need one, and when the union dues are due.

That is not true. Just because someone has a leftiest point of view doesn't mean they don't pay their taxes and deserve the same respect from police as elite white folk have.

Shut up you Nazi racist moron.

You're a witty little whippersnapper ain't ya?

AND...

2009 - 12,744

I know alcohol is a contributing factor.

I just corrected your misperception that heroin is not.

AND...

2009 - 12,744

I don't promote anyone driving under the influence of any drug. But alcohol kills over 10,000 people per year and maims thousands more. But because your beloved government deems alcohol LEGAL and a relatively harmless drug like marijuana ILLEGAL, mindless statists like you goose step to government dictum.

That is what happens when people don't question government or profess 'less' government, but when confronted with MORE government, they show their TRUE colors; government enablers and cheerleaders.

If farting were deemed ILLEGAL, you turds would willfully evaporate into a puff of smoke.

BTW, there's a little more in your article that should be considered. Like prescription drugs and a probably fatal overdose...

All four had consumed heroin, in addition to which both passengers had also consumed cocaine and dihydrocodeine respectively. The blood samples of one of the drivers was only taken after the onset of intensive medical treatment including infusions and transfusions. Nevertheless the result of the analysis clearly showed that the driving ability had been impaired by heroin. In the remaining cases the opiat concentrations were so high that they could have justified a fatal intoxication in themselves.

AND...

2009 - 12,744

I don't promote anyone driving under the influence of any drug. But alcohol kills over 10,000 people per year and maims thousands more. But because your beloved government deems alcohol LEGAL and a relatively harmless drug like marijuana ILLEGAL, mindless statists like you goose step to government dictum.

That is what happens when people don't question government or profess 'less' government, but when confronted with MORE government, they show their TRUE colors; government enablers and cheerleaders.

If farting were deemed ILLEGAL, you turds would willfully evaporate into a puff of smoke.
If you don't like the law, contact your elected representatives and work to change it. But you can't just decide the law doesn't apply to you because you're special.
BTW, there's a little more in your article that should be considered. Like prescription drugs and a probably fatal overdose...

All four had consumed heroin, in addition to which both passengers had also consumed cocaine and dihydrocodeine respectively. The blood samples of one of the drivers was only taken after the onset of intensive medical treatment including infusions and transfusions. Nevertheless the result of the analysis clearly showed that the driving ability had been impaired by heroin. In the remaining cases the opiat concentrations were so high that they could have justified a fatal intoxication in themselves.
I don't know how people drive where you're at, but around here, passengers don't drive.

Forum List

Back