Gallup: House GOP majority in trouble

The Communist Party USA no longer espouses communism, cold war dinosaur. They've given up and are close to disbanding. Very scary, though.
If America descends into a second rate economic power, and the rich get richer, and the middle class becomes poor....Karl Marx might come back, or maybe some kind of ruprising against monied individuals. I can't see a Soviet/North Korean kind of model, but I can see the possibility of a French Revolution kind of pitchforky torchy blowout.

The Communist Party USA no longer espouses communism, cold war dinosaur. They've given up and are close to disbanding. Very scary, though.
If America descends into a second rate economic power, and the rich get richer, and the middle class becomes poor....Karl Marx might come back, or maybe some kind of ruprising against monied individuals. I can't see a Soviet/North Korean kind of model, but I can see the possibility of a French Revolution kind of pitchforky torchy blowout.

Kind of like the Arab Spring we just witnessed and what's happening in England?

Kind of like that?

I'm hopeful we can get our act together before a violent revolution happens here in America.

Forum List

Back