Gallup: Gay marriage stance could cost Obama among independents

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
The hits keep on coming.

Obama's announcement for gay marriage (which is a revolting concept but I digress) is going to cost him the election. Huge drop in Indepent voters support:

By Michael A. Memoli
May 11, 2012, 1:14 p.m.
About one in four Americans say that President Obama's support for same-sex marriage makes it less likely they'll support him this fall'

The results "suggest Obama's gay marriage position is likely to cost him more independent and Democratic votes than he would gain in independent and Republican votes, clearly indicating that his new position is more of a net minus than a net plus for him."

Time to pack it it, Obama.

Gallup: Gay marriage stance could cost Obama among independents - latimes.com

Even is this is true all it would prove is that President Obama took a stand on principle,

without regard to political finger-in-wind expediency.

If you vote for or against a politician based on gay marriage then you're a fucking dunce.

The hits keep on coming.

Obama's announcement for gay marriage (which is a revolting concept but I digress) is going to cost him the election. Huge drop in Indepent voters support:

By Michael A. Memoli
About one in four Americans say that President Obama's support for same-sex marriage makes it less likely they'll support him this fall'

The results "suggest Obama's gay marriage position is likely to cost him more independent and Democratic votes than he would gain in independent and Republican votes, clearly indicating that his new position is more of a net minus than a net plus for him."

I may be wrong, but I don't think it is going to hurt him and I think it will help him if it helps to keep the conversation away from the economy as it has been.

Immie

The hits keep on coming.

By Michael A. Memoli

Are you for real? How does two other Americans marriage affect you in any way? This SHOULD hurt Romney; this "undecided" is leaning OBAMA now.

If you vote for or against a politician based on gay marriage then you're a fucking dunce.

As the economy is my first consideration, I cannot say Obama has been great. But IF Romney even CONSIDERS a "Constitutional Amendment" to ban same gender marriage, I'd be embarrassed to vote for him.

As the economy is my first consideration, I cannot say Obama has been great. But IF Romney even CONSIDERS a "Constitutional Amendment" to ban same gender marriage, I'd be embarrassed to vote for him.

I just don't care right now. The country is so incredibly fucked up that gay marriage doesn't even register as a consideration for any political office.

Even is this is true all it would prove is that President Obama took a stand on principle,

without regard to political finger-in-wind expediency.
But but but that doesn't fit with their other talking point that Obama did it FOR more votes!

What will the repubs do?

Obama's gay marriage stance will cost him some votes, how many who knows?

Four, eight, twelve years, this could be a deal breaker.

But this is 2012, and Romney and his crew have just mishandled the hazing incident of a purposed homosexual in high school, so this whole deal could shatter one of them completely.

Stay tuned.

Obama's gay marriage stance will cost him some votes, how many who knows?

Four, eight, twelve years, this could be a deal breaker.

But this is 2012, and Romney and his crew have just mishandled the hazing incident of a purposed homosexual in high school, so this whole deal could shatter one of them completely.

Stay tuned.

Romney is already more "liberal' than the 2010 Florida Legislature. And a Federal Court dumped Florid's sick gay adoption ban, I hope all will do the same with the gay marriage bans.

The hits keep on coming.

By Michael A. Memoli

Ah, this is your wishful thinking thread.

Forum List

Back