Galaxy S vs. iphone 4S Drop test

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
iPhone 4S vs. Samsung Galaxy S II Drop Test.. Humm.... i saw ans interesting video on Youtube.

In this video, They test the iPhone 4S vs. the Samsung Galaxy S II to see which of these devices survives a waist high and shoulder high drop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKxgsrJFhw]iPhone 4S vs. Samsung Galaxy S II Drop Test - YouTube[/ame]
Which is better for you?
If I have to buy a cell phone.. I will choose Samsung Galaxy S... :)

Anyway...
Samsung's Galaxy S and Galaxy S2 have sold more than 30 million smartphones in the world.

It has been 16 months since Galaxy S came out, but it keeps a steady number sold throughout the world.

Galaxy S2, which came out at the end of last April, has been a huge hit, setting the record of 10 million sold in the shortest time.

The reasons for poularity of Galaxy S and Galaxy S2 are wide screens, vibrant colors, superfast application processor, optimized softwares and many varieties that maximize the users' stisfaction.

Also, It topped Apple's sale and dominated the first place in world's smartphone sale during the third quarter

Last edited:
iPhone 4S vs. Samsung Galaxy S II Drop Test.. Humm.... i saw ans interesting video on Youtube.

In this video, They test the iPhone 4S vs. the Samsung Galaxy S II to see which of these devices survives a waist high and shoulder high drop.

iPhone 4S vs. Samsung Galaxy S II Drop Test - YouTube
Which is better for you?
If I have to buy a cell phone.. I will choose Samsung Galaxy S... :)

Anyway...
Samsung's Galaxy S and Galaxy S2 have sold more than 30 million smartphones in the world.

It has been 16 months since Galaxy S came out, but it keeps a steady number sold throughout the world.

Galaxy S2, which came out at the end of last April, has been a huge hit, setting the record of 10 million sold in the shortest time.

The reasons for popularity of Galaxy S and Galaxy S2 are wide screens, vibrant colors, superfast application processor, optimized software and many varieties that maximize the users' satisfaction.

Also, It topped Apple's sale and dominated the first place in world's smartphone sale during the third quarter

I simply like good technology. Both phones look good to me, and I enjoy watching hi-tech companies outsmarting each other.

Say, why do you think Apple gave us the iPhone 4S instead of the long awaited iPhone 5? What's more intriguing is that Apple has not bothered to apologize for the switch.

I have an otterbox for my iphone 4 ... it's damn near indestructible. And it should be for 50 bucks.

I'm waiting on the Olympus smart phone.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piAlhEi0hAU&feature=related]Olympus Tough Extreme Test! - YouTube[/ame]

I have a Galaxy S and I love it, yet I find myself wanting an iPhone. A white one. But, I am currently with TMobile and they don't offer the iPhone.

I took my dumbphone to Verizon because I was having some issues with it. The guy asked if I ever dropped it. I said of course I have- who the hell hasn't dropped a cell phone?

Forum List

Back