Funniest USMB Posters

My first encounter with Shogun was a couple days ago, I updated him on a thread, I thought I was being helpful, he went off on a tangent that was just plain crude and unnecessary, not the least bit funny. Sheez... you'd think I'd stepped on his undersized penis. (just guessing there)...:lol:

Your problem is that you assumed that I gave a shit about your weekend update and that a thread that had nothing to do about abortion should have prompted me to read the entire thread in order to find out what YOU thought about abortion. Like I told you then, I don't give a shit about your opinion and wasn't even talking to you in the first place. It's rather pompous of you to imagine that we all give a shit about your notes on the subject, noobtoast, when i've taken threads to 500 posts on that one subject alone. Indeed, it must suck being such a victim too. I bet raped teenagers and parents who bury their kids are glad they don't have it as rough as you did in that thread. seriously. Maybe you should grow some fucking integument and step out from your self-induced pyre, joan of arc.

:cool:

Well.. strangely enough, I consider this a vast improvement over the last meeting, no licking for one thing...:lol: Part of being a pompous noodtoast with thin integument is being uninformed and taken to task for it, you've done that, in spades, so lets move on from here, shall we?

no problem! Have a great rest of the weekend!

I don't know if it is intentional or just him being him but Yukon fucking cracks me up nearly everytime I have seen his posts.

Shogun is hilarious when he is in the Flame Zone owning. His Avatar helps with the humor a lot.

Your problem is that you assumed that I gave a shit about your weekend update and that a thread that had nothing to do about abortion should have prompted me to read the entire thread in order to find out what YOU thought about abortion. Like I told you then, I don't give a shit about your opinion and wasn't even talking to you in the first place. It's rather pompous of you to imagine that we all give a shit about your notes on the subject, noobtoast, when i've taken threads to 500 posts on that one subject alone. Indeed, it must suck being such a victim too. I bet raped teenagers and parents who bury their kids are glad they don't have it as rough as you did in that thread. seriously. Maybe you should grow some fucking integument and step out from your self-induced pyre, joan of arc.

Well.. strangely enough, I consider this a vast improvement over the last meeting, no licking for one thing...:lol: Part of being a pompous noodtoast with thin integument is being uninformed and taken to task for it, you've done that, in spades, so lets move on from here, shall we?

no problem! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Although, at times other members have tickled my funny bone (oh ya), certain members are consistently funny and just seeing their avatar makes me smile.

(sorry if I missed anyone, memories.. not so good)

Big Black Dog
Xisted 1
J. W. Frogen
Pilgrim
the team of Coyote & Phoenix (formally. Eve)
Liability
Colin
Del.. (odd sense of humor)
Xotoxi
Eagleseven
Zoomboing

Honorable mention for sly sometimes brutal humor
Strollingbones
Dis
Gunny
Dude
Xenophon

Also.. Bootneck , his jokes, his perspective, his humor is greatness

I think you're a funny fella. You always give me a good smile. :)

Although, at times other members have tickled my funny bone (oh ya), certain members are consistently funny and just seeing their avatar makes me smile.

(sorry if I missed anyone, memories.. not so good)

Big Black Dog
Xisted 1
J. W. Frogen
Pilgrim
Liability
Colin
Del.. (odd sense of humor)
Xotoxi
Eagleseven
Zoomboing

Strollingbones
Dis
Gunny
Dude
Xenophon

I think you're a funny fella. You always give me a good smile. :)
agreed and xsited1.
Even uscitzen can be funny we all have out moments with a few exceptions

My rep is all full of :lol:, LMAO!, LMFAO!, :rofl:, etc, so that means I'm funny.
Darn, I only get a few of those. Most of my rep is filled with "Exactly!" or "Right on!"

And one "Tish! That's french!"

So I also nominate Dude to this auspicious list. And RadiomanATL can get some non-disturbing lovin cause I like his Avvie.

For me, I would put RadiomanATL and Chanel as most fun thread starters. I feel like a stalker at times looking for threads they start cause they are usually odd an/or funny and worth talking about at the same time. Class of their own for sure. And as far as great avatars go, there are too many!

Last edited:
The final not quite to 100 list of recommended and others that I've found or had misplaced.

The question now is, who are the top 10 ?

Big Black Dog
Xisted 1
J. W. Frogen
Pilgrim
Liability
Colin
Del
Xotoxi
Eagleseven
Zoomboing
Echo Zulu
Sinatra
Anguille
Ringel 05
Allie Baba
Slackjawed
Luissa
Asaratis
Annie.. because she never makes the "funny" lists and she should..
Uscitizen
Paperview
Sherry
Mr Fitnah
Pale Rider
Willow
PixieStix
RadiomanATL
Chanel
Foxfyre
Conspiracist
Lumpy 1

Strollingbones
Dis
Gunny
Dude
Xenophon
Huggy
Shogun

Shezz... this is one long ponderous list...I added myself to make it an even 40 and because I'm funny, at least in the head, for even starting this thread...:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back