Funniest USMB Posters

Plenty of funny people on here. Though Shogun when he's in full flame mode is too funny for words.

Speaking of, I have not seen Si modo around???

Dunno, saw her post like once fairly recently. You notice a lot of people who posted a lot in a short period of time are now gone or never post. Real life and getting burnt out can do that to a person. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
The anniversary is coming up soon, we should celebrate your first full year of being funny.

Should we all bring something of equal importance or should we all have a responsibility to bring something unique to the party? :razz:

Since March 1, 2009.

I just started my 1st of 3 IM rotations and have been swamped; can you give me a concise rundown of the "Groundhog Day Miracle"?

Groundhog Day miracle: Punxatawny Phil went blind so he will never see his shadow. Thus, the winters will be forever short.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture1001-dramatic-gopher4-reverse.gif

Republcians are so funny. They think the two funniest things in the world are farts and burps.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG5Y3DR_F1k]YouTube - Scooby-Doo - Burp/Fart Off[/ame]

I just started my 1st of 3 IM rotations and have been swamped; can you give me a concise rundown of the "Groundhog Day Miracle"?

Groundhog Day miracle: Punxatawny Phil went blind so he will never see his shadow. Thus, the winters will be forever short.

Excellent!

We are going to call it "Global Warming", because to call it "Blind Groundhog" would sound like too much of a Conspiracy Theory...but we know the truth.

Forum List

Back