Funniest Thing You'll See Today

Not even close...this is the funniest thing you'll see today...

12552682_1169487213097516_1888312663532546682_n.jpg

she looks a little young to be having PMS issues....

if he can't even gain the respect of his own child, I doubt he'd make a good President... which, your video was posted to mock him. We are only supporting THAT fact.

We're just saying it's not funny.

I don't like Cruz but it's sad to me. Someone is not parenting properly, him or his wife. Or both.

That's ridiculous. That was just a kid being a brat. The guy and his wife are probably fine as parents.

A kid doesn't become a brat by themselves

You called the kid a brat. I said the kid was being a brat.....in that moment. Could be a million reasons for it having nothing to do with the parenting ability of the Cruz'.

Nutbags sure are "black and white" thinkers.

I didn't call anyone a brat, I repeated back to you what you said.
All I am saying, it is sad that the girl does not feel a close connection with her father...something he will regret and she will pay for in the long run.

if he can't even gain the respect of his own child, I doubt he's make a good President... which, your video was posted to mock him. We are only supporting THAT fact.

It's funny to those who think Ted is a clown and one of the most disliked people in Washington. You see.....this moment of his kid.....who probably loves him to death.....refusing a goodbye kiss.....is funny because of his reputation as a dick. It isn't a commentary on his parenting ability. It's just a funny coincidence.

I don't like Cruz but it's sad to me. Someone is not parenting properly, him or his wife. Or both.

That's ridiculous. That was just a kid being a brat. The guy and his wife are probably fine as parents.

A kid doesn't become a brat by themselves

You called the kid a brat. I said the kid was being a brat.....in that moment. Could be a million reasons for it having nothing to do with the parenting ability of the Cruz'.

Nutbags sure are "black and white" thinkers.

I didn't call anyone a brat, I repeated back to you what you said.
All I am saying, it is sad that the girl does not feel a close connection with her father...something he will regret and she will pay for in the long run.

You have no way of knowing that she doesn't have a close connection with her father.

if he can't even gain the respect of his own child, I doubt he's make a good President... which, your video was posted to mock him. We are only supporting THAT fact.

bingo-logo.png

Cruz needs to spend more time with his most important electorate, his family.

He is a fraud, and the evangelicals will eventually wake up to it.
Get over yourself fake...like Cruz is the only fraud in Washington
You get over yourself :lol:, you who are not what you seem. Tu quoque does not excuse Cruz. He is a Christian domionist, and you as a gnostic, despise it as such. Let's be honest. Neither you nor I want such as President of our country. Yes, Cruz is a fraud.

What's so funny about it? She was obviously upset over something. Left loons are fucking weird people, why would anyone think that was funny?

Let's see, the kid seems to be a little upset with a parent, never happened in the civilized world before.

The child seem a little petulant. Maybe Curz would be better running as a democrat, more experience with children.

I am not a Cruz supporter but, funny? Funny in what? A Mental institution?

Last edited:
Let's see, the kid seems to be a little upset with a parent, never happened in the civilized world before.

The child seem a little petulant. Maybe Curz would be better running as a democrat, more experience with children.

I am not a Cruz supporter but, funny? Funny in what? Mental institution?

Slow news day, the OP searched high and low for this idiotic tidbit

Forum List

Back