Funeral home refuses to cremate 82 year old man after his death

you guys have been brainwashed , i don't know your age but discrimination is proper at all levels when living life and smart people discriminate every day . For example If i'm in a big city i always cross the street if i see a group of 'hip hopping' millenials headed my way . FREE Association means that a Private business owner shouldn't have to associate with anyone he doesn't want to associate with '1per' ,

so what , no problem with so called hate or what i'd call Freedom '1Per' ,

Denying service because a person is Gay is 'freedom?'

How so?
--------------------------------------- its Freedom to do business with who you want to do business with . Its free association '1percenter' .

The right to discriminate is 'free association?' How so?

What is this wasn't about sexual orientation, what if it was about politics?

What if say there was a funeral home owned by someone who was Leftist and they agreed to cremate a corpse and then found that in life he was very, very Right-Wing....would you say the Leftist would be entitled for reasons of say hating Right-Wingers to say that no they were not going to handle the corpse and for the family to go elsewhere?

That also would be discrimination wouldn't it?
---------------------------------- sure it would be discrimination and i have no problem with that. If i was a 'right winger' or black or homosexual or whatever and if i was refused service I'd just take my dead body and money elsewhere . Freedom can be hard work but its the way things should be when working with privately owned business Lucy .

How so?
--------------------------------------- its Freedom to do business with who you want to do business with . Its free association '1percenter' .

What is this wasn't about sexual orientation, what if it was about politics?

What if say there was a funeral home owned by someone who was Leftist and they agreed to cremate a corpse and then found that in life he was very, very Right-Wing....would you say the Leftist would be entitled for reasons of say hating Right-Wingers to say that no they were not going to handle the corpse and for the family to go elsewhere?

That also would be discrimination wouldn't it?

Discrimination is based on religious hate. We have morons that believe that the constitution and the United States is based on God. Of course that's BULLSHIT! Both are based and promoted by capitalism. (money)

i explained my reasoning on the subject of this thread . As i said earlier , you have been brainwashed , And in quick reply to your latest thought I'll just say that for all its failings this country was the best in the world . Its going to heck lately though and i blame people like YOU , mrobama and illary and many repubs '1per' !!

yep , USA is / was the best country on God's Good Green Earth '1per' !!

you guys have been brainwashed , i don't know your age but discrimination is proper at all levels when living life and smart people discriminate every day . For example If i'm in a big city i always cross the street if i see a group of 'hip hopping' millenials headed my way . FREE Association means that a Private business owner shouldn't have to associate with anyone he doesn't want to associate with '1per' ,

Ignorance makes you do what you do.

Private business owners have to follow rules.

------------------------------ rules can change , see President Trump today as he works to gut the 'johnson amendment' 1Per !!

i explained my reasoning on the subject of this thread . As i said earlier , you have been brainwashed , And in quick reply to your latest thought I'll just say that for all its failings this country was the best in the world . Its going to heck lately though and i blame people like YOU '1per' !!

All you have done is promote your ignorance.

The 'going to heck' is cause by capitalist racketeering.

all i know is that I as a regular blue collar guy have done ok all my 68 years 1per !!

------------------------------ rules can change , see President Trump today as he works to gut the 'johnson amendment' 1Per !!

To create more super PACS. More BULLSHIT from the capitalist racketeer POTUS.

besides , i don't have to talk up religion , your President Trump was talking up Christianity today on this National Day of Prayer as he recognized GOD's role in the formation of the good old USA 1per !!

I don't understand the reason why they didn't want to cremate this man... it's not logical. Even if somebody doesn't agree with homosexuality he should treat dead people with all the respect they deserve View attachment 124498

It's based on hatred religious upbringing.
That sentence is gibberish, which is what we expect from mentally ill anti-Christian death cultists.

How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us. Pope Leo X (1513 -1521)

L. Ron Hubbard took a book of science fiction and made tens of millions.

Now that science can explain our world, we no longer need mythology to do it for us.
nope, still not making sense. Don't smoke crack.

How so?

Except you don't have that do you? You are not free to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or national origin at the FEDERAL level.

How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us. Pope Leo X (1513 -1521)
Hey CrusaderFrank! We got us a fake quote right here!

And the dipshit dares lecture about myths! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Perhaps you should research Pope Leo X. The most 'honest' Pope (sarcasm)
Hey dumbshit. That quote was in a satirical play by John Bale. You know, like Tina Fey pretending to be Sarah Palin and then retards quoting Fey as though Palin actually said it.

Idiot.

Perhaps you should research your ass and try to find your head.

Forum List

Back