Funeral home refuses to cremate 82 year old man after his death

i don't want to , FEDERAL level government and government business , in fact ALL USA government is paid for by all that pay taxes so the Federal and Government is as much theirs as it is mine . All my comments have only been concerning PRIVATE Business Seawitch .

besides , i don't have to talk up religion , your President Trump was talking up Christianity today on this National Day of Prayer as he recognized GOD's role in the formation of the good old USA 1per !!

Gods role?

God and religion aren't proportionate. God is used by the business of religion for profit.

besides , i don't have to talk up religion , your President Trump was talking up Christianity today on this National Day of Prayer as he recognized GOD's role in the formation of the good old USA 1per !!

Gods role?

God and religion aren't proportionate. God is used by the business of religion for profit.
---------------------------------- some is and some isn't and i have no problem with profit .

I don't understand the reason why they didn't want to cremate this man... it's not logical. Even if somebody doesn't agree with homosexuality he should treat dead people with all the respect they deserve View attachment 124498

It's based on hatred religious upbringing.
That sentence is gibberish, which is what we expect from mentally ill anti-Christian death cultists.

How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us. Pope Leo X (1513 -1521)

L. Ron Hubbard took a book of science fiction and made tens of millions.

Now that science can explain our world, we no longer need mythology to do it for us.
nope, still not making sense. Don't smoke crack.

I stated three factual's. Perhaps you are too ignorant.

i don't want to , FEDERAL level government and government business , in fact ALL USA government is paid for by all that pay taxes so the Federal and Government is as much theirs as it is mine . All my comments have only been concerning PRIVATE Business Seawitch .

Goodie for you and what you want. You don't actually have the right to refuse service so STATE and LOCAL laws extending the FEDERAL protections that you enjoy to gays aren't doing anything to your "freedom" or "liberty" that hasn't already been "done" to you.

How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us. Pope Leo X (1513 -1521)
Hey CrusaderFrank! We got us a fake quote right here!

And the dipshit dares lecture about myths! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Perhaps you should research Pope Leo X. The most 'honest' Pope (sarcasm)
Hey dumbshit. That quote was in a satirical play by John Bale. You know, like Tina Fey pretending to be Sarah Palin and then retards quoting Fey as though Palin actually said it.

Idiot.

Perhaps you should research your ass and try to find your head.

According to whom, John Arden?

You can 'twist in the wind' all you want on this subject, but religion is about making money.

Cremate him, who cares what he was before he died, he is a dead body today. Denying him proves that you can be a jerk when a family needs support the most.

Silly!

Gods role?

---------------------------------- some is and some isn't and i have no problem with profit .

OK, so why don't you sell a certificate of 'eternal life' on Amazon? I'm sure you can find more than a few idiots to buy such an item.

If homosexuality were a choice, I could see more of an argument against it, though I still find it inhumane even if it was.

Since it isn't a choice, shame on them. They might think homosexuality is a sin, but according to their holy book, everybody is a sinner.

Is that the only funeral home in town?

Why don't the family end this charade and take the body to another funeral home?

What's the problem for heaven's sake????

This is beginning to look like "Weekend at Bernie's" o_O

Why don't the family end this charade and take the body to another funeral home?

Was Woolworths the only lunch counter?

They had prepaid for his funeral.

Doesn't matter.

Take the corpse to another funeral home

and be done with the whole messy affair!

My God!:rolleyes-41:

Cremate him, who cares what he was before he died, he is a dead body today. Denying him proves that you can be a jerk when a family needs support the most.

Silly!
------------------------------- its up to his family and friends to support them Papa .

If homosexuality were a choice, I could see more of an argument against it, though I still find it inhumane even if it was.

Since it isn't a choice, shame on them. They might think homosexuality is a sin, but according to their holy book, everybody is a sinner.

It doesn't matter if it is or isn't a choice. But according to their 'holy book', discrimination is wrong, but they have the 'not perfect, but forgiven' hypocrisy to fall back.

Doesn't matter.

If they prepaid, now the funeral home has a contractual obligation. The funeral home is screwed.

Doesn't matter.

If they prepaid, now the funeral home has a contractual obligation. The funeral home is screwed.
---------------------------------------- might be true , course there is also a thing called a refund 1per !!

In related news, the ACLU has announced it will not sue over Trump's new "religious freedom" EO because ... there's nothing to sue over. The EO literally changes nothing. It was just some meaningless mumbo jumbo to placate the base. Who, no doubt, will not be placated.

Doesn't matter.

At this pace, with nowhere to put him, the deceased will have to be carried back home and sit in front of the TV.....waiting for the dispute to be over!

Can't you see how unbelievable wrong this is? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back