Fun thread (I think) What's Something About You That Contradicts Your Board Image?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Does not have to be about politics, in fact, it should not be about politics?

List something about yourself that you think will surprise people about yourself based on what YOU THINK your board persona is!

I'll start:

I don't wear a cowboy hat unless I am working a trade show

also -

I played Jimmy Carter in a mock election when I was in 2nd grade - had to debate the class Jerry Ford and everything...(I say after I ask this to not be about politics...)

I even got TWO votes! (myself and the cute girl that wanted me to be her boyfriend)

Im a lot less aggressive in real life.

Rather, i tolerate stupid more in real life :D

True confessions? OK here we go....

-- in a public place if I go to use the restroom and I need a stall, I use the handicapped one. More room. :eek:

-- in a public place if I go to use the restroom and I need a stall, I use the handicapped one. More room. :eek:

usually cleaner as well

when I have my little girl with me, I take her into the ladies room, sure, I make sure no one is in there 1st, but I am not having my 6 year old sitting on some random guy's pee...

waiting for the folks that run this Popsicle stand to chime in...

08546051.jpg

The handicap stall is the Cadillac of public bathroom stalls.

I have an EBT card with about $2.49 remaining on it. Yes, they make them look like a BofA visa card to help keep the shame lowered.

I lived in abject poverty as a small boy. The condemned house we rented (in rural Iowa) was razed to the ground.

My Grandmother used to have boxes of GOVT cheese and cans of peanut butter.

She used to make Chicken and Dumplings out of real flour from scratch like it was normal.

Last edited:
I lived in abject poverty as a small boy. The condemned house we rented (in rural Iowa) was razed to the ground.

My Grandmother used to have boxes of GOVT cheese and peanut butter.

She used to make Chicken and Dumplings out of real flour from scratch like it was normal.
Except for being enrolled in a Head Start program when I was four, I've never been on welfare. My mother was schizophrenic and trusted no one, especially the government.

My Grandmother used to have boxes of GOVT cheese and peanut butter.

Except for being enrolled in a Head Start program when I was four, I've never been on welfare. My mother was schizophrenic and trusted no one, especially the government.
Perhaps that wasn't schizophrenic...it was wise!

The handicap stall is the Cadillac of public bathroom stalls.

Actually there was a strategy as a starting point --- the handicapped stall is always on the end, and the most used stalls, and therefore the germiest ones, are the ones in the middle.

I do the same thing. I also scribble incoherently on the walls while I am in there.

Forum List

Back