Fun Stuff For the History Buffs Here.

Yahweh, the tribal war god ,a Canaanite god. What happened to El, and God of the OT said his name was "Jealous" as he was really jealous. Jehovah is not the name of God of the OT:
JEHOVAH - JewishEncyclopedia.com, according the jews.

"Jehovah" was popularized in the English-speaking world by William Tyndale and other pioneer English Protestant translations such as the Geneva Bible and the King James Version.[3] It is still used in some translations, such as the New World Translation, the American Standard Version, and Young's Literal Translation, but it does not appear in most mainstream English translations, as the terms "Lord" or "LORD": used instead, generally indicating that the corresponding Hebrew is Yahweh or YHWH

The scriptural writings of both jews and Christians are considered by jews and Christians, repectively, to be divinely inspired, ----it is a FAITH BASED
BELIEF. The writings of penny are factually inspired by the shit in her head. .
the pronunciation of the word which is spelled Yud, He, Vav, He ----is an
unknown.. the English approximation YAAAWAAAYY is idiotic. It does not come close either in pronunciation to anything Hebrew or in the sublime likely MEANING of the combined letters

Jesus promised to keep making his Fathers name known-John 17:26-- He is not on earth so he does it through his real teachers and followers.-YHVH(Jehovah)

You do not believe in the trinity , remember.

I didn't mention a trinity. So what are you reading or saying?

Do you believe in the virgin birth?

Yes I do. And you?

GOD IS NOT A MAN NOR FIGURE OR FORM TO HAVE A NAME.
Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
THEREFORE any "Name" actually is a description.
In both Judaism and Islam God has many Descriptions for the power & source of Creation.
THEREFORE: only the Mediator who describes that Essence and named that Essence understands the secret of the name of God which is why it says in the scrolls: MOSHIACH (WHO IS THAT MEDIATOR) is the one who knows
the secret wisdom of the name of God(4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4).
NOW your pronunciation is mistaken on YHWH,
Y=H sound remember I keep telling you this and as you stated w=V sound=Hahvay sound........build the Temple (Mikdash) and you will get the punchline.

gee I wonder how Moses spoke face to face with God. You jews sure like the western wall, and now even want a third temple to begin sacrifices again, the horror.
YOUR MISTAKES is YOUR PROBLEM and like any human ego you blame others for your lacking comprehension (Displaced behavior -psychology 101 first chapter). In not following directions you lose insight.
Direction 1: not to make a figure or form from an Essence.
WITHOUT KEEPING THAT CONCEPT THAT IT'S AN ESSENCE "you lose sight"(context) and forget that certain commentary are figures of speach and in context "not used to describe form".
Example: piece of art can speak to you- does not literally speak to you, it is an EXPRESSION.
Placing your paper face down does not literally have a face, it's an expression just as the expression "face of a nation" is not literal it denotes "an Essence" of a nation.
In Genesis the word image is not the Hebrew word for Physical image it denotes a nature/essence type image.
Car mechanics can say "she runs perfect" doesn't mean your car has a gender. It's an expression.
As long as the rule is established not to make a figure or form out of Creations source and power then any term on gender is not to be construed as literal figure and probably shouldn't be used because obviously it confuses those who forget the most basic cardinal rule not to bring form into the expression of the Creations source and Power (God). So blame away, and make excuses, but don't act like it's the problem of those who clearly told you proper precepts for your inability to obey those precepts when you go way off course and complain about yourself.
That would be liken to a swimmer being told about red flags and not to swim then complaining about the creators of the flag warning system that currents almost drowned you.
Learn to post blame wisely, a mirror would be a good start.
WITHOUT KEEPING THAT CONCEPT THAT IT'S AN ESSENCE "you lose sight"(context) and forget that certain commentary are figures of speach and in context "not used to describe form".

In Genesis the word image is not the Hebrew word for Physical image it denotes a nature/essence type image.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

whatever difference it might make the awful quote above, genesis does insinuate a physical form for the likeness found in the Everlasting for the ruling deity ... and thus would be identifiable by name.

The scriptural writings of both jews and Christians are considered by jews and Christians, repectively, to be divinely inspired, ----it is a FAITH BASED
BELIEF. The writings of penny are factually inspired by the shit in her head. .
the pronunciation of the word which is spelled Yud, He, Vav, He ----is an
unknown.. the English approximation YAAAWAAAYY is idiotic. It does not come close either in pronunciation to anything Hebrew or in the sublime likely MEANING of the combined letters

Jesus promised to keep making his Fathers name known-John 17:26-- He is not on earth so he does it through his real teachers and followers.-YHVH(Jehovah)

Yes I do. And you?

No, but I find it strange you think Jesus is the real son of God (impregnated by the HS), and yet do not believe in the trinity. Jesus never mentions Yahweh, he only says , my Lord and my God, and Father.

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
In both Judaism and Islam God has many Descriptions for the power & source of Creation.
THEREFORE: only the Mediator who describes that Essence and named that Essence understands the secret of the name of God which is why it says in the scrolls: MOSHIACH (WHO IS THAT MEDIATOR) is the one who knows
Y=H sound remember I keep telling you this and as you stated w=V sound=Hahvay sound........build the Temple (Mikdash) and you will get the punchline.

gee I wonder how Moses spoke face to face with God. You jews sure like the western wall, and now even want a third temple to begin sacrifices again, the horror.
YOUR MISTAKES is YOUR PROBLEM and like any human ego you blame others for your lacking comprehension (Displaced behavior -psychology 101 first chapter). In not following directions you lose insight.
Example: piece of art can speak to you- does not literally speak to you, it is an EXPRESSION.
Placing your paper face down does not literally have a face, it's an expression just as the expression "face of a nation" is not literal it denotes "an Essence" of a nation.
Car mechanics can say "she runs perfect" doesn't mean your car has a gender. It's an expression.
As long as the rule is established not to make a figure or form out of Creations source and power then any term on gender is not to be construed as literal figure and probably shouldn't be used because obviously it confuses those who forget the most basic cardinal rule not to bring form into the expression of the Creations source and Power (God). So blame away, and make excuses, but don't act like it's the problem of those who clearly told you proper precepts for your inability to obey those precepts when you go way off course and complain about yourself.
That would be liken to a swimmer being told about red flags and not to swim then complaining about the creators of the flag warning system that currents almost drowned you.

Ah shoot, the darn OT proves the discrepancies. Moses talked to him face to face, and Exodus 19:
9 Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab, Abihu and seventy of the leaders of Israel. 10 And they saw the God of Israel. The ground under His feet looked like sapphire stone, as clear as the sky itself. 11 He did not let His hand come against the leaders of Israel. But they saw God, and ate and drank.
Once again, your problem.
Fact: you did not use the Tanakh to read the Hebrew Bible:
9: And the Lord said to Moses, "Behold, I am coming to you in the thickness of the cloud, in order that the people hear when I speak to you, and they will also believe in you forever." And Moses relayed the words of the people to the Lord.

HERE IT SAYS
LORD=(i.e. Master/King)
Cloud=gathering

Sources:

Ah shoot, the darn OT proves the discrepancies. Moses talked to him face to face, and Exodus 19:
9 Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab, Abihu and seventy of the leaders of Israel. 10 And they saw the God of Israel. The ground under His feet looked like sapphire stone, as clear as the sky itself. 11 He did not let His hand come against the leaders of Israel. But they saw God, and ate and drank.
9: And the Lord said to Moses, "Behold, I am coming to you in the thickness of the cloud, in order that the people hear when I speak to you, and they will also believe in you forever." And Moses relayed the words of the people to the Lord.

HERE IT SAYS
LORD=(i.e. Master/King)
Cloud=gathering

and the spirit of God was hovering: The Throne of Glory was suspended in the air and hovered over the face of the water with the breath of the mouth of the Holy One, blessed be He and with His word, like a dove, which hovers over the nest, acoveter in Old French, to cover, hover over.

Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1 (Parshah Bereishit)

So all through you Torah God is an it, cloud, voice, and not a male or female or even has a body. Now why did Abraham take Issac to the middle of no where to sacrifice him , high on the mountain, and yet a ram was provided, and yet you continued to offered sacrifices to God which you consumed. No one was on the mountain for Abraham to share the meal with , except Isaac. Why does God want a sin sacrifice of blood?

Sources:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

whatever difference it might make the awful quote above, genesis does insinuate a physical form for the likeness found in the Everlasting for the ruling deity ... and thus would be identifiable by name.

Actually our image = the ability to love and reason.

Yes I do. And you?

No, but I find it strange you think Jesus is the real son of God (impregnated by the HS), and yet do not believe in the trinity. Jesus never mentions Yahweh, he only says , my Lord and my God, and Father.

Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy name = ( YHVH(Jehovah)
John 17:6,26-- Jesus promises to keep making that name known.

But understanding the History of Constantine's infatuation with many cultures beliefs, his vast library and his involvement in compiling all mythologies in his one world religion is exactly the thing that create ex-ministers
example I'm not the only one: ministers themself reveal the Roman scam.
The Forged Origins of The New Testament By Tony Bushby | Love for Life

The Forged Origins of the New Testament by Tony Bushby
Problem #1: Oldest?
I’m assuming that what they call “THE SINAI BIBLE” is what is known in the academic community as Codex Sinaiticus. If so, then it’s a rather bold statement to call this “THE OLDEST VERSION OF THE BIBLE”. There’s a good chance that Codex Vaticanus is a good thirty years older, demonstrated by its more archaic style and the absence of the Eusebian Canon tables.
Quick Apology: Sinai Bible vs KJV

Who is Tony Bushby? So he knows everything, yet what does he know? Who is he, he is using a pen name.

Penelope you are dumbest person I know. Its a "bold statement" because one, 1700 year old 4th century Bible may be 30 years older than another 1700 year od 4th century Bible? LOL. Where do you get this shit? By googling I am sure.

The "absence of the Eusebian Canon tables" (you dont even know what that is) is not a method of dating and does not prove anything. However the *presence* of the tables can be used to date a writing to after 325 AD. Is that hard to understand?
A link to some interesting reviews and discussions:

Journal of Hebrew Scriptures - Volumes

Great source of articles. I'm currently examining these two:

http://jhsonline.org/Articles/article_237.pdf

... on some issues around the Babylonian Exile stuff, and this one ...

http://jhsonline.org/Articles/article_232.pdf

... on Esther and Mordecai, related to the Persian exiles. Both are links to PDF files, fyi, and these two next:

Loose Canons. Reflections on the Formation of the Hebrew Bible

http://jhsonline.org/Articles/article5.pdf

Confused Language as a Deliberate Literary Device in Biblical Hebrew Narrative

http://jhsonline.org/Articles/article_12.pdf

thank you sir

Christians have always, by definition, worshiped Jesus as God. And always will.

No that is not true. At the first council of Nicea-no trinity was taught. It was added later at another council. The trinity does not exist.
Jesus himself calls the trinity a lie-John 20:17, Rev 3:12---Its harder than pulling teeth to get a trinitarian to believe Jesus over dogmas of men.

Sources:

You need to read what I wrote carefully, you need to understand in Hebrew the word used is not the word for physical image. The word for "image" in Gen. 1:27 is "tzelem," which refers to the nature or essence of a thing and not a form.
Your insinuation was not proven by what you wrote and is not conveyed in a manner that even allows one to get to your conclusion.
IN OTHER WORDS you used your opinion based on no evidence of how you got that conclusion.

Sources:

HERE IT SAYS
LORD=(i.e. Master/King)
Cloud=gathering

and the spirit of God was hovering: The Throne of Glory was suspended in the air and hovered over the face of the water with the breath of the mouth of the Holy One, blessed be He and with His word, like a dove, which hovers over the nest, acoveter in Old French, to cover, hover over.

Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1 (Parshah Bereishit)

So all through you Torah God is an it, cloud, voice, and not a male or female or even has a body. Now why did Abraham take Issac to the middle of no where to sacrifice him , high on the mountain, and yet a ram was provided, and yet you continued to offered sacrifices to God which you consumed. No one was on the mountain for Abraham to share the meal with , except Isaac. Why does God want a sin sacrifice of blood?
Why does your version keep sounding like a ufo encounter? Are you getting your biblical accounts from the History channel again?

Yes I do. And you?

Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy name = ( YHVH(Jehovah)
John 17:6,26-- Jesus promises to keep making that name known.

Yet he never calls out for Jehovah, just Our Father, who art in heaven.

I would say you are imagining stuff. Why would Jesus , a peaceful man, be summoning a tribal war god?

No that is not true. At the first council of Nicea-no trinity was taught. It was added later at another council. The trinity does not exist.
Jesus himself calls the trinity a lie-John 20:17, Rev 3:12---Its harder than pulling teeth to get a trinitarian to believe Jesus over dogmas of men.

The council condemned Arius and, with reluctance on the part of some, incorporated the nonscriptural word homoousios (“of one substance”) into a creed (the Nicene Creed) to signify the absolute equality of the Son with the Father. The emperor then exiled Arius, an act that, while manifesting a solidarity of church and state, underscored the importance of secular patronage in ecclesiastical affairs.

But understanding the History of Constantine's infatuation with many cultures beliefs, his vast library and his involvement in compiling all mythologies in his one world religion is exactly the thing that create ex-ministers
example I'm not the only one: ministers themself reveal the Roman scam.
The Forged Origins of The New Testament By Tony Bushby | Love for Life

The Forged Origins of the New Testament by Tony Bushby
Problem #1: Oldest?
I’m assuming that what they call “THE SINAI BIBLE” is what is known in the academic community as Codex Sinaiticus. If so, then it’s a rather bold statement to call this “THE OLDEST VERSION OF THE BIBLE”. There’s a good chance that Codex Vaticanus is a good thirty years older, demonstrated by its more archaic style and the absence of the Eusebian Canon tables.
Quick Apology: Sinai Bible vs KJV

Who is Tony Bushby? So he knows everything, yet what does he know? Who is he, he is using a pen name.

Penelope you are dumbest person I know. Its a "bold statement" because one, 1700 year old 4th century Bible may be 30 years older than another 1700 year od 4th century Bible? LOL. Where do you get this shit? By googling I am sure.

The "absence of the Eusebian Canon tables" (you dont even know what that is) is not a method of dating and does not prove anything. However the *presence* of the tables can be used to date a writing to after 325 AD. Is that hard to understand?
A link to some interesting reviews and discussions:

Journal of Hebrew Scriptures - Volumes

Great source of articles. I'm currently examining these two:

http://jhsonline.org/Articles/article_237.pdf

... on some issues around the Babylonian Exile stuff, and this one ...

http://jhsonline.org/Articles/article_232.pdf

... on Esther and Mordecai, related to the Persian exiles. Both are links to PDF files, fyi, and these two next:

Loose Canons. Reflections on the Formation of the Hebrew Bible

http://jhsonline.org/Articles/article5.pdf

Confused Language as a Deliberate Literary Device in Biblical Hebrew Narrative

http://jhsonline.org/Articles/article_12.pdf

thank you sir

Answer me if you can:

For him to write the bible fraud means he is a fraud. Like I said the Sinai Bible is not the oldest bible and also I have read the prep and proof of the bible by Eusebius, and also he did not write the NT , and Pauls books are listed by the longest after Acts, and that is why Romans came first. If not for Rome there would be no Christianity, and no NT.

I would infer that Josephus wrote most of the Pauls books. You might want to read Josephus so you can get a handle on the NT.

I would infer that Josephus wrote most of the Pauls books. You might want to read Josephus so you can get a handle on the NT.
NO WAY did Josephus write the books attributed to Paul.
The 3/4 the NT could have been Apollonias of Tyana (Pol) used for the Paul character who owned a vast library to plagiarise the myths from, or
Sergius Paulus called Paul who's friend was a maggis named BarJesus or the wicked Woman the followers of John says was responsible for texts that they burned (which might be the central source Q which has the same story.)

Jehovahs Witness?

Sources:

You need to read what I wrote carefully, you need to understand in Hebrew the word used is not the word for physical image. The word for "image" in Gen. 1:27 is "tzelem," which refers to the nature or essence of a thing and not a form.
Your insinuation was not proven by what you wrote and is not conveyed in a manner that even allows one to get to your conclusion.
IN OTHER WORDS you used your opinion based on no evidence of how you got that conclusion.
you need to understand in Hebrew the word used is not the word for physical image. The word for "image" in Gen. 1:27 is "tzelem," which refers to the nature or essence of a thing and not a form.

the quotes meaning in making man couples their existence to their select creation of man and vice versa where both the metaphysical, image and physical, likeness are attributes for both parties and are the same ... where as the quote would be for all beings were the likeness removed that further distinguishes the (physical) characteristics given to man being the same as theirs.

... NOR FIGURE OR FORM TO HAVE A NAME.

giving figure and form is exactly what the awful genesis quote accomplishes by defining man as being the same as the entity that created them ... which only proves the quote is a forgery. obviously mans metaphysical presence is unknown to non existent while living as a mortal. and all beings are made equally for remission to the Everlasting.

Sources:

you need to understand in Hebrew the word used is not the word for physical image. The word for "image" in Gen. 1:27 is "tzelem," which refers to the nature or essence of a thing and not a form.

the quotes meaning in making man couples their existence to their select creation of man and vice versa where both the metaphysical, image and physical, likeness are attributes for both parties and are the same ... where as the quote would be for all beings were the likeness removed that further distinguishes the (physical) characteristics given to man being the same as theirs.

... NOR FIGURE OR FORM TO HAVE A NAME.

giving figure and form is exactly what the awful genesis quote accomplishes by defining man as being the same as the entity that created them ... which only proves the quote is a forgery. obviously mans metaphysical presence is unknown to non existent while living as a mortal. and all beings are made equally for remission to the Everlasting.
You are using an ad hominem selective argument, you destroy the Bible by ignoring the verses I posted that contradict your precepts then selectively use a few verses you interpret using NT versions of the OT or your own interps not the Tanakh version with Rabbinic commentary.
You also deny that which you never knew, that being the use of Hebrew words.
You would not learn to fly a plane by going to a boating instructor, then why read Judaic scripture & Prophecy through Pagan Rome's NT?

Your interpretation of Genesis is sadly passed to you, the plurality clearly shows it's the hosts(Elohim) leaving their RIGHTEOUS Essence IMAGE, that is called reflecting and manifesting the nature of being righteous-being Shalem (stable/complete/whole).

Forum List

Back