Fun Stuff For the History Buffs Here.

But understanding the History of Constantine's infatuation with many cultures beliefs, his vast library and his involvement in compiling all mythologies in his one world religion is exactly the thing that create ex-ministers
example I'm not the only one: ministers themself reveal the Roman scam.
The Forged Origins of The New Testament By Tony Bushby | Love for Life

The Forged Origins of the New Testament by Tony Bushby

Any who have listened to Jesus already know--Every trinity translation on earth teaches 2 different Gods--They are error filled to fit false council teachings.
There is no trinity in existence--It is a 100% fact of life--God warned all--GET OUT OF HER.
They are a divided house( 34,000 trinity based religions) they will not stand. Nor will the followers.

God did not write the bible.

God inspired the words through holy spirit, through his bible writers.

So you believe in the HS, so you believe in the trinity? Father, Son and HS= Trinity.

Fact--In every Israelite place of worship. From Moses on up until this very day--taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)
Taught to every NT bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship. Not one of them ever refuted that God--They taught it.
Errors in trinity translation teach 2 different gods. They have turned into a mass of confusion( 34,000 different trinity based religions.

Yahweh, the tribal war god ,a Canaanite god. What happened to El, and God of the OT said his name was "Jealous" as he was really jealous. Jehovah is not the name of God of the OT:
JEHOVAH - JewishEncyclopedia.com, according the jews.

"Jehovah" was popularized in the English-speaking world by William Tyndale and other pioneer English Protestant translations such as the Geneva Bible and the King James Version.[3] It is still used in some translations, such as the New World Translation, the American Standard Version, and Young's Literal Translation, but it does not appear in most mainstream English translations, as the terms "Lord" or "LORD": used instead, generally indicating that the corresponding Hebrew is Yahweh or YHWH

Last edited:
Any who have listened to Jesus already know--Every trinity translation on earth teaches 2 different Gods--They are error filled to fit false council teachings.
There is no trinity in existence--It is a 100% fact of life--God warned all--GET OUT OF HER.
They are a divided house( 34,000 trinity based religions) they will not stand. Nor will the followers.

So you believe in the HS, so you believe in the trinity? Father, Son and HS= Trinity.

Fact--In every Israelite place of worship. From Moses on up until this very day--taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)
Taught to every NT bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship. Not one of them ever refuted that God--They taught it.
Errors in trinity translation teach 2 different gods. They have turned into a mass of confusion( 34,000 different trinity based religions.

Yahweh, the tribal war god ,a Canaanite god. What happened to El, and God of the OT said his name was "Jealous" as he was really jealous. Jehovah is not the name of God of the OT:

"Jehovah" was popularized in the English-speaking world by William Tyndale and other pioneer English Protestant translations such as the Geneva Bible and the King James Version.[3] It is still used in some translations, such as the New World Translation, the American Standard Version, and Young's Literal Translation, but it does not appear in most mainstream English translations, as the terms "Lord" or "LORD": used instead, generally indicating that the corresponding Hebrew is Yahweh or YHWH

The scriptural writings of both jews and Christians are considered by jews and Christians, repectively, to be divinely inspired, ----it is a FAITH BASED
BELIEF. The writings of penny are factually inspired by the shit in her head. .
the pronunciation of the word which is spelled Yud, He, Vav, He ----is an
unknown.. the English approximation YAAAWAAAYY is idiotic. It does not come close either in pronunciation to anything Hebrew or in the sublime likely MEANING of the combined letters

I don't think there is a W in Hebrew--YHVH the 4 letters of the tetragramoton(Jehovah)
Those who follow Jesus do everything they can that Jesus showed--like Making his Fathers name known( John 17:6,26)
Men removed YHVH and replaced it with-GOD or LORD in the OT in nearly 6800 spots. They had no right to do that.

The scriptural writings of both jews and Christians are considered by jews and Christians, repectively, to be divinely inspired, ----it is a FAITH BASED
unknown.. the English approximation YAAAWAAAYY is idiotic. It does not come close either in pronunciation to anything Hebrew or in the sublime likely MEANING of the combined letters

Jesus promised to keep making his Fathers name known-John 17:26-- He is not on earth so he does it through his real teachers and followers.-YHVH(Jehovah)

I don't think there is a W in Hebrew--YHVH the 4 letters of the tetragramoton(Jehovah)
Those who follow Jesus do everything they can that Jesus showed--like Making his Fathers name known( John 17:6,26)
Men removed YHVH and replaced it with-GOD or LORD in the OT in nearly 6800 spots. They had no right to do that.

I don't care if you witness, Jehovah Witness. Yahweh, do you really think anyone on earth knows Gods name. or even if there is one God or many? We are mere mortals and no one has come back from the grave. He said his name is Jealous, and I'm not a Jew so Yahweh means what he is , a Tribal War God. Only when the Jews are down and out do they call the name of Yahweh.

Jesus promised to keep making his Fathers name known-John 17:26-- He is not on earth so he does it through his real teachers and followers.-YHVH(Jehovah)

You do not believe in the trinity , remember.

GOD IS NOT A MAN NOR FIGURE OR FORM TO HAVE A NAME.
Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
THEREFORE any "Name" actually is a description.
In both Judaism and Islam God has many Descriptions for the power & source of Creation.
THEREFORE: only the Mediator who describes that Essence and named that Essence understands the secret of the name of God which is why it says in the scrolls: MOSHIACH (WHO IS THAT MEDIATOR) is the one who knows
the secret wisdom of the name of God(4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4).
NOW your pronunciation is mistaken on YHWH,
Y=H sound remember I keep telling you this and as you stated w=V sound=Hahvay sound........build the Temple (Mikdash) and you will get the punchline.

I don't care if you witness, Jehovah Witness. Yahweh, do you really think anyone on earth knows Gods name. or even if there is one God or many? We are mere mortals and no one has come back from the grave. He said his name is Jealous, and I'm not a Jew so Yahweh means what he is , a Tribal War God. Only when the Jews are down and out do they call the name of Yahweh.

since you don't know (quite an understatement) penny dear-------why do you
continually post up nonsense on the subject? It is always best to keep an ignorant keyboard------inactive

continually post up nonsense on the subject? It is always best to keep an ignorant keyboard------inactive
Lowest “ Coin” in the realm... In England it would be the Pence...Or how about a PENNY for her thoughts...But I hope she is at least learning something...

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
In both Judaism and Islam God has many Descriptions for the power & source of Creation.
THEREFORE: only the Mediator who describes that Essence and named that Essence understands the secret of the name of God which is why it says in the scrolls: MOSHIACH (WHO IS THAT MEDIATOR) is the one who knows
Y=H sound remember I keep telling you this and as you stated w=V sound=Hahvay sound........build the Temple (Mikdash) and you will get the punchline.
I often wonder how any can get their heads around those verses esp numbers 23:19... Someone must be telling a really big fib... Rolling my eyes.... But the problem is all the claims made for the idol/ Icon....I guess the bigger the lie the more it is believed just like global warming... lol... I see South Africa got lots of snow today all over.... One must wonder how much malarky and nonsense people are willing to swallow before they rebel or the lights go on and they realize they have been swindled and sold a bill of goods that are useless...

I didn't mention a trinity. So what are you reading or saying?

Lowest “ Coin” in the realm... In England it would be the Pence...Or how about a PENNY for her thoughts...But I hope she is at least learning something...

All are not the same-- Belittling one because they are different in some ways isn't nice. They might need our help.
We are all-ONE- human family-- yes 99% are mislead and need help.

I didn't mention a trinity. So what are you reading or saying?

Do you believe in the virgin birth?

I quote the Jewish encyl and you don't believe, I back up everything I post. Jews do not know the name of God, if there is one, and Yahweh was an Canaanite god. Then he became a war god, not sure who your war god is now.

Sources:

gee I wonder how Moses spoke face to face with God. You jews sure like the western wall, and now even want a third temple to begin sacrifices again, the horror.

I quote the Jewish encyl and you don't believe, I back up everything I post. Jews do not know the name of God, if there is one, and Yahweh was an Canaanite god. Then he became a war god, not sure who your war god is now.

so your contention is that the four letters of the tetragammon spell the
word YAHWEH? You got this information out of something in WIKI?
Yahweh IS the name of a Canaanite god that transformed himself into a
war god? in what language? Try re-reading wiki-------it is a pile of
very loose conjecture that in your mind became a concrete delusion To me
and anyone familiar with Hebrew----the tetragamon looks like an obscure,
somewhat esoteric conjugation of the verb TO BE. Did you light a candle for
your GOTT, Thor yet, today?

Sources:

gee I wonder how Moses spoke face to face with God. You jews sure like the western wall, and now even want a third temple to begin sacrifices again, the horror.

wonder away. How do you know what "jews like" or want. The poop in
rome granted you the POWER to read minds?

Sources:

wonder away. How do you know what "jews like" or want. The poop in
rome granted you the POWER to read minds?

There are so many different opinions among Jews of what even an Jew represents, whether they are a nationality or a religion, anyone born of a jew mom is a jew, so deceptive, and according to the OT many sons of Jacob married Canaanite women. LOL.

Sources:

YOUR MISTAKES are YOUR PROBLEM and like any human ego you blame others for your lacking comprehension (Displaced behavior -psychology 101 first chapter). In not following directions you lose insight.
Direction 1: not to make a figure or form from an Essence.
WITHOUT KEEPING THAT CONCEPT THAT IT'S AN ESSENCE "you lose sight"(context) and forget that certain commentary are figures of speach and in context "not used to describe form".
Example: piece of art can speak to you- does not literally speak to you, it is an EXPRESSION.
Placing your paper face down does not literally have a face, it's an expression just as the expression "face of a nation" is not literal it denotes "an Essence" of a nation.
In Genesis the word image is not the Hebrew word for Physical image it denotes a nature/essence type image.
Car mechanics can say "she runs perfect" doesn't mean your car has a gender. It's an expression.
As long as the rule is established not to make a figure or form out of Creations source and power then any term on gender is not to be construed as literal figure and probably shouldn't be used because obviously it confuses those who forget the most basic cardinal rule not to bring form into the expression of the Creations source and Power (God). So blame away, and make excuses, but don't act like it's the problem of those who clearly told you proper precepts for your inability to obey those precepts when you go way off course and complain about yourself.
That would be liken to a swimmer being told about red flags and not to swim then complaining about the creators of the flag warning system that currents almost drowned you.
Learn to post blame wisely, a mirror would be a good start.

Last edited:
Sources:

YOUR MISTAKES is YOUR PROBLEM and like any human ego you blame others for your lacking comprehension (Displaced behavior -psychology 101 first chapter). In not following directions you lose insight.
Direction 1: not to make a figure or form from an Essence.
WITHOUT KEEPING THAT CONCEPT THAT IT'S AN ESSENCE "you lose sight"(context) and forget that certain commentary are figures of speach and in context "not used to describe form".
Example: piece of art can speak to you- does not literally speak to you, it is an EXPRESSION.
Placing your paper face down does not literally have a face, it's an expression just as the expression "face of a nation" is not literal it denotes "an Essence" of a nation.
In Genesis the word image is not the Hebrew word for Physical image it denotes a nature/essence type image.
Car mechanics can say "she runs perfect" doesn't mean your car has a gender. It's an expression.
As long as the rule is established not to make a figure or form out of Creations source and power then any term on gender is not to be construed as literal figure and probably shouldn't be used because obviously it confuses those who forget the most basic cardinal rule not to bring form into the expression of the Creations source and Power (God). So blame away, and make excuses, but don't act like it's the problem of those who clearly told you proper precepts for your inability to obey those precepts when you go way off course and complain about yourself.
That would be liken to a swimmer being told about red flags and not to swim then complaining about the creators of the flag warning system that currents almost drowned you.
Learn to post blame wisely, a mirror would be a good start.

Ah shoot, the darn OT proves the discrepancies. Moses talked to him face to face, and Exodus 19:
9 Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab, Abihu and seventy of the leaders of Israel. 10 And they saw the God of Israel. The ground under His feet looked like sapphire stone, as clear as the sky itself. 11 He did not let His hand come against the leaders of Israel. But they saw God, and ate and drank.

Forum List

Back