"Fun Question",Could Anyone In The White House Be On The "Next Pope List"?

:dunno:

There must be at least 100 to 200 candidates to be the next Pope. Even Rush Limbaugh made the list!
But just for laughs, who do you think would or should be on the list on our corner of the world? Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? Mayor Doomberg? Governor Moonbeam? Joe BiteMe? or how about Barney Frank or Anthony Wiener?
:whip:
Look at it this way? Who would you want to see become Pope just to get them the heck out of the U.S.A. ?
:banana2:

Maybe one of the right-winger Catholics on the Supreme Court like Scalia. Then Obama could appoint a liberal and change the tilt of the court.

There must be at least 100 to 200 candidates to be the next Pope. Even Rush Limbaugh made the list!
But just for laughs, who do you think would or should be on the list on our corner of the world? Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? Mayor Doomberg? Governor Moonbeam? Joe BiteMe? or how about Barney Frank or Anthony Wiener?
Look at it this way? Who would you want to see become Pope just to get them the heck out of the U.S.A. ?

Maybe one of the right-winger Catholics on the Supreme Court like Scalia. Then Obama could appoint a liberal and change the tilt of the court.
I think Scalia is number 7 on the list.:eusa_angel:

Biden and Kerry are Catholics.

Pope Joe.

63r6ns.jpg

Oh, boy. Here we go!

at least "Pope Biden" wont need a bullet proof "Biden-Mobile" ,why would anyone wanna try to take him out? he is so lovable!

ROME — A year after Pope Joe stunned Roman Catholics by assuming the top position at the Holy See, he has become the first pope in history to receive a grade of 100 from the National Abortion Rights Action League. This is especially noteworthy since all previous popes have been graded with a 0.0 since NARAL was founded in 1969.

"I'm humbled by, and grateful for, this announcement," Pope Joe told the Associated Press in rusty Italian. "You know, I still take the train to work every day. Sure, it's a Pope Train and it only runs around the Vatican, but I am converting it to solar power soon. The Father, The Sun, and the Holy Ghost. That's what this non-profit is all about."

Last edited:
I can just imagine the laughter on the other end of the phone call between Pelosi and the "Assistant Pope" Hi, this is the honorable Nancy Pelosi and I just heard that Pope Eggs Benedict is quitting, uhm, any chance I can apply for the position?

ROME — Many people have claimed to have seen the devil in the white smoke announcing the conclave had chosen a new pope.

Pope Joe could not be reached for comment.

f26c1s.gif

Last edited:
Who among them is a cardinal in the Roman Catholic church?

Actually, I think any Catholic could be considered for Pope. Which leaves out the main occupants of the White House as they arent Catholic.

Actually, I think any Catholic could be considered for Pope. Which leaves out the main occupants of the White House as they arent Catholic.

Yes, theoretically any Catholic could be Pope, but the cardinals always elect one of their own.

Biden is Catholic.

Yes, theoretically any Catholic could be Pope, but the cardinals always elect one of their own.

Biden is Catholic.

yes, I know the Cardinals will always elect one of their own. and Biden isnt one of the main occupants of the White House. He lives in the Vice President's house.

I'll answer but not "for laughs" nor "for fun" nor "to get them the heck out of the U.S.A." but out of a conviction that I am now naming the best person for the job of Pope.

Condoleezza Rice.

In addition to the serious reasons why a Pope Condoleezza would be the best pick which I gave in this USMB thread -
The Pope Resigns. The Fall of Rome.

there are these further excellent reasons -

Condi looks great in white and would do the Papal outfit proud.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Bs_OgT7Ag]Pavarotti serenades Condi dressed in white. - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think it is our place to suggest that a Pope Condoleezza would have to be based in the Vatican, Rome.

Quite frankly, the Catholic Church did its reputation no good whatsoever for not relocating its headquarters out from under Mussolini and Hitler rule during WW2. The WW2 Pope should have moved to Ireland or America, out from under to somewhere where the Pope could have made strong calls on Catholics to fight the anti-Christ Hitler.

Clearly, today there is no such strong reason to move the Catholic HQ from the Vatican to elsewhere, as there was strong reason in WW2, but we should not dare to presume that we can prejudge where a Pope Condoleezza would want to lead the world's Catholics from. It may be the Vatican, it may not be. It is not our place to know until such time as we see some white smoke on the issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back