"Fun Question",Could Anyone In The White House Be On The "Next Pope List"?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:dunno:

There must be at least 100 to 200 candidates to be the next Pope. Even Rush Limbaugh made the list!
But just for laughs, who do you think would or should be on the list on our corner of the world? Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? Mayor Doomberg? Governor Moonbeam? Joe BiteMe? or how about Barney Frank or Anthony Wiener?
:whip:
Look at it this way? Who would you want to see become Pope just to get them the heck out of the U.S.A. ?
:banana2:

Who among them is a cardinal in the Roman Catholic church?

You mean to tell me that Obama has not already been elected Pope?

Oh the injustice...

Last edited:
Biden and Kerry are Catholics.

Pope Joe.

63r6ns.jpg

Oh, boy. Here we go!

Holy Toledo....

Don't you know?

Pope Joe. I'm going back to Anglican. Can I turn in my Catholic card?

There must be at least 100 to 200 candidates to be the next Pope. Even Rush Limbaugh made the list!
But just for laughs, who do you think would or should be on the list on our corner of the world? Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? Mayor Doomberg? Governor Moonbeam? Joe BiteMe? or how about Barney Frank or Anthony Wiener?
Look at it this way? Who would you want to see become Pope just to get them the heck out of the U.S.A. ?

If I'd only stayed.

2lc0coi.jpg

I'd appreciate it if you could have your office cleared out by Lent, Benny.

Last edited:

My friend Olivia would be a good representative to teach that Christ Jesus is the only head of the church and the only Mediator to unite all people. Since she is female she is clearly not trying to be the authority for anyone, because she has none and claims none.

Forum List

Back