Fuck you war supporters

Nobody should shut the fuck up. This is a free country. The days of using 21st century mccartyistic words like anti-american, traitor and racist, simply to win and argument must end.

Pro-War and anti war both must be allowed to express their views, as long as they are done peacefully.

I dont know who said this, but he was right.

I may not agree with you, but i will die to protect your right to say it.

Sorry, if i got a word or two wrong on the quote.

OH, and while i disagree with 9/11 conspiracy theories, It doesnt mean I have the right to personally attack paul revere, or try to silence him.

Tolerance is about, respecting other people, even if you dont agree with them.

democrats wanting to leave Iraq should not be confused with wanting to cut and run on the war against Islamic extremism...I think leaving Iraq will allow us to effectively fight that war...and that is the only war we should ever have been fighting in the first place.

Libs never want to confuse the truth with what they say and do

you are stating points that have no factual basis. I am telling you that the wahabbists do not envision spreading islam in some evangelical fervor to the world...they envision a caliphate that spreads from spain to india.

now if you care to disprove it...please do, but not simply by restating your uneducated opinion.

Much like the NY Times reporter in Iraq who stated the terrorists WANT Dems to succeed in their cut and run plan?

FACT: Iraq was going to be a issue someday in our lives.
FACT: A war was going to happen
FACT: troops were going to die as history has talked about war and the

I dont see any foundational evidence at all, to lead the belief that these are facts. Predictions, would be a better word. Not even that, I would say guess.

Better look at iraq again----We had DS1 and the UN was supposed to do all these things and they failed miserably. Well I remember starting the southern watch drill of flying over Iraq every freaking day a year and some change after DS1. It was like 127 degrees up on the flight deck with F-14 Tomcats breathing hot ass air on us for 18 hours a day for 6 months. I did that drill twice before I transferred off my ship. We shot a few missiles at radar sites that tracked us and all the while Iraq was taunting the hands of the world. I guess the west could have turned away and waited for Iraq to go full blown again and maybe that would have been the better thing to do. Had that happened it sure would have exploded in the democrats face and France and Germany as well.
We would have seen action in iraq in my life time and my life is about 1/2 over so to speak. Predictions could have been a better word but it didn't come to me at the time.

From an Angry Soldier
Date: 2007-04-10, 1:00PM PDT

I'm having the worst damn week of my whole damn life so I'm going to write this while I'm pissed off enough to do it right.

I am SICK of all this bullshit people are writing about the Iraq war. I am abso-fucking-lutely sick to death of it. What the fuck do most of you know about it? You watch it on TV and read the commentaries in the newspaper or Newsweek or whatever god damn yuppie news rag you subscribe to and think you're all such fucking experts that you can scream at each other like five year old about whether you're right or not. Let me tell you something: unless you've been there, you don't know a god damn thing about it. It you haven't been shot at in that fucking hell hole, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

How do I dare say this to you moronic war supporters who are "Supporting our Troops" and waving the flag and all that happy horse shit? I'll tell you why. I'm a Marine and I served my tour in Iraq. My husband, also a Marine, served several. I left the service six months ago because I got pregnant while he was home on leave and three days ago I get a visit from two men in uniform who hand me a letter and tell me my husband died in that fucking festering sand-pit. He should have been home a month ago but they extended his tour and now he's coming home in a box.

You fuckers and that god-damn lying sack of shit they call a president are the reason my husband will never see his baby and my kid will never meet his dad.

And you know what the most fucked up thing about this Iraq shit is? They don't want us there. They're not happy we came and they want us out NOW. We fucked up their lives even worse than they already were and they're pissed off. We didn't help them and we're not helping them now. That's what our soldiers are dying for.

Oh while I'm good and worked up, the government doesn't even have the decency to help out the soldiers whos lives they ruined. If you really believe the military and the government had no idea the veterans' hospitals were so fucked up, you are a god-damn retard. They don't care about us. We're disposable. We're numbers on a page and they'd rather forget we exist so they don't have to be reminded about the families and lives they ruined while they're sipping their cocktails at another fund raiser dinner. If they were really concerned about supporting the troops, they'd bring them home so their families wouldn't have to cry at a graveside and explain to their children why mommy or daddy isn't coming home. Because you can't explain it. We're not fighting for our country, we're not fighting for the good of Iraq's people, we're fighting for Bush's personal agenda. Patriotism my ass. You know what? My dad served in Vietnam and NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

So I'm pissed. I'm beyond pissed. And I'm going to go to my husband funeral and recieve that flag and hang it up on the wall for my baby to see when he's older. But I'm not going to tell him that his father died for the stupidty of the American government. I'm going to tell him that his father was a hero and the best man I ever met and that he loved his country enough to die for it, because that's all true and nothing will be solved by telling my son that his father was sent to die by people who didn't care about him at all.

Fuck you, war supporters, George W. Bush, and all the god damn mother fuckers who made the war possible. I hope you burn in hell.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/309485032.html

a-blog-apt.wajb10102210034.jpg
thmoorer-funeral-photo-001.jpg

img45.gif
softvote_arlington.jpg

Paul, unlike your fake letter - here is a real one from Cpl Rock who is in Iraq

In raw and emotional language from the bloody front lines, Cpl. Tyler Rock, of the 1st Battalion, 6th Marines, skewered Reid for being far removed from the patriotism and progress in Iraq.

"Yeah, and I got a quote for that [expletive] Harry Reid. These families need us here," Rock vented in an e-mail to Pat Dollard, a Hollywood agent-turned-war reporter who posted the comment on his Web site, www.patdollard.com.

"Obviously [Reid] has never been in Iraq. Or at least the area worth seeing . . . the parts where insurgency is rampant and the buildings are blown to pieces," Rock wrote.

Based in Camp Lejeune, N.C., Rock catalogued a series of grim daily traumas in Iraq, like getting covered in ash and sleeping under a dirty rug in an Iraqi family's house, or watching "several terrorists die" on the same strip of pavement.

But he says he is optimistic about the future of a country that he says has "turned to complete s- - -" during a bloody insurgency.

He also spoke admiringly of the risks brave Iraqi citizens take every day.

"If Iraq didn't want us here then why do we have [Iraqi police] volunteering every day to rebuild their cities?" he asked.

"It sucks that Iraqis have more patriotism for a country that has turned to complete s- - - more than the people in America who drink Starbucks every day.

"We could leave this place and say we are sorry to the terrorists. And then we could wait for 3,000 more American civilians to die before we say, 'Hey, that's not nice' again."

"And the sad thing is after we WIN this war. People like [Reid] will say he was there for us the whole time."

Rock's candid e-mail swept across the Internet after Dollard posted it on his site, and it was picked up by the Drudge Report and numerous other Web sites.

"What does [Reid] know about us 'losing' besides what he wants to believe? The truth is that we are pushing al Qaeda out and we are pushing the insurgency out. We are here to support a nation."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0424200...worldnews_geoff_earle__post_correspondent.htm

why must you post the same things in thread after thread? that is the definition of SPAMMING. please stop it. IF you MUST cut and paste the words of others instead of exerting the effort and the intellect to write your own, please only foist them upon us once, not over and over and over again.

why must you post the same things in thread after thread? that is the definition of SPAMMING. please stop it. IF you MUST cut and paste the words of others instead of exerting the effort and the intellect to write your own, please only foist them upon us once, not over and over and over again.

Not to mention the fact that I already posted the same thing on the first page of this thread.

What do you expect?

Treason is treason

This thread is a joke and YOU have been instrumental in making it one.

I don't agree with MM about Iraq 100%, but he has a good argument, and I DAMNED SURE disagree with your inability to make any kind of logical argument to the contrary.

And your calling MM treasonous because he opposes our current occupation of Iraq is bullshit, and contemptuous.

Try looking up treason in the dictionary.

Then look up the charge of treason in the US Constitution.

Then read the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Now that you're 0 for 3 ....

If you can't see the difference between "supporting the troops" and supporting a political party's administration, it's because you don't open your eyes.

I'm a conservative and I thought invading Iraq was a strategically STUPID thing to do, and what we in the military have known and predicted since 1991 has played out on the ground as if there was a script.

Don't like it? Tough shit. What you know about geopolitics, strategy and tactics, and BEING a troop would fit in a shotglass with room for an ounce of alcohol.

MM thinks we should leave. I think we should finish what we started. We disagree. I can say that without calling him a traitor and/or denigrating his military service to this nation, and without tossing out a bunch of talking points with no substance and personal insults.

Because unlike you, I have an argument to base my disagreement on.

And it takes respect to get respect.

Um, I replied he was a traitor AFTER he called me a traitor several times

It seems your buds can say anything and you remain silent

When I reply............

Um, I replied he was a traitor AFTER he called me a traitor several times

It seems your buds can say anything and you remain silent

When I reply............

I don't agree with anyone calling anyone a traitor without evidence to support the allegation, as defined in the Constitution. It is the worst crime one can be charged with in this nation, and that is why the burden of proof is set so high. The penalty is death.

If he calls you a traitor in the future, why don't you just ask him to support his allegation?

I don't agree with anyone calling anyone a traitor without evidence to support the allegation, as defined in the Constitution. It is the worst crime one can be charged with in this nation, and that is why the burden of proof is set so high. The penalty is death.

If he calls you a traitor in the future, why don't you just ask him to support his allegation?

In his post his reason was I supported the war and Pres Bush

A capital crime to MM

MM's last sentence in his post

I think YOU are a traitor to your country and your love for party and president over country makes me sick to my stomach.

I read what he wrote. I don't agree with what he wrote. But you didn't challenge him ... you started insulting him.

IIRC, his comment was to the effect "anyone who supports ...", not you, RSR personally.

He did say YOU (in caps)

Originally Posted by maineman
ten brave american soldiers died yesterday. the folks that continue to wave pompoms for this stupid ill-advised war should all be charged with treason.

The terrorists agree with you

You are known by the company you keep MM

The second quote is your response to his initial statment. YOU made the first personal attack. What did you expect in return?

The second quote is your response to his initial statment. YOU made the first personal attack. What did you expect in return?

It is not a attack when you say something true

The terrorists are happy to see the Dems push their surrender plan. It is exactly what they want the Dems to do.

Even the NY Times reporter in Iraq reported it. The NY Times is hardly a right wing mouth piece

Forum List

Back