Fuck you war supporters

I am suggesting that the goals of radical extremist islamists such as wahabbists do not include establishing an islamic theocracy in north america. that is fact. and calm down... your cyber toughness is noted. My guess is that if we were to meet in person we would have a great time and learn a great deal from one another. I am not condescending at all in person. Do you enjoy good scotch?

cyper toughness:eusa_clap:
I've been sober for close to 20 years so I'll pass but have a shot on me please.

I am suggesting that the goals of radical extremist islamists such as wahabbists do not include establishing an islamic theocracy in north america. that is fact. and calm down... your cyber toughness is noted. My guess is that if we were to meet in person we would have a great time and learn a great deal from one another. I am not condescending at all in person. Do you enjoy good scotch?

Excellent post! I believe you about 'in person.'

have organized a collection site here at the office building in which I work and advertise its location in campus wide emails to send care packages to deployed maine national guard units....I box up the contents and mail them to those units every single week. I do a similar project at my church... I collect additional funds to purchase phone cards and mail them periodically to the maine guard units. I fill the trees in my front yard with yellow ribbons when those units come home. I take time off from work to greet them at the armory upon their return. I email members of maine guard units weekly with news stories of note from their home towns.... I served as a pallbearer for one young man who came home in a box....

That is real nice and I'm glad you are doing that and I know these folks in different parts of the world really enjoy things from the world. I can't say I do as much as you but this isn't a contest either.

so...besides your fucking yellow ribbon made in china bumper magnet on the back of your gas guzzling SUV, what the fuck do YOU do to praise and support our troops? DO you do as much as I do? If not..... do not ever ever ever accuse ME of not supporting orur troops ever again.

I don't own a SUV nor a gas guzzling machine and I never owned one and I haven't any yellow ribbons on any of my vehicles except a piece through superior fire power sticker on my car.
And do you honestly think that military retirees have no right to criticize the foreign policy of the government they served? Bite the hand that FED me? Do you think I just laid there and get FED for 25 years and did nothing to deserve the fucking check?

All of us who served have those rights just like the folks who never served. My point to you is I got the feeling you were hiding behind the troops support and at the same time criticizing all points in-between. I don't feel I misunderstood what I read by you and I questioned your points directly so you could address them and I believe you have. I don't agree with all the actions that have occurred in Iraq. But our future depends greatly on wise decisions from todays leaders and tomorrows as well.

You're right, that is a fact. Their goals are more global in nature.

I tend to believe this when again looking at religious sects. In my brief study of islam it was noted that the goal was to remove the mass gods in the dome at Mecca and give thanks and praise to one God. that happened it took a while and at one time Israel was the Mecca until later on and Mohammed changed it back to Mecca. So in working on the peoples to change their religious affliation or lack of is the goal of religious folk. And how do you think the Christians and Muslims found places like indonesa and and the Philippines, Africa and other parts of the world? They spread it and wars have occurred and continue today as a result.

no...that is really incorrect.... they have no strong desire to turn infidels into muslims, they have a very strong desire to return Islam to its former glory.... if the west were to leave them alone, they would leave the west alone.... which I know we have no intention of doing, nor do I advocate we try...I only point out that the vision of Islamic resurgence does not cross oceans

no...that is really incorrect.... they have no strong desire to turn infidels into muslims, they have a very strong desire to return Islam to its former glory.... if the west were to leave them alone, they would leave the west alone.... which I know we have no intention of doing, nor do I advocate we try...I only point out that the vision of Islamic resurgence does not cross oceans

Yeah but in the early time in the Islamic culture the Christians lived together and there was peace. What happened is the leaders got together and made like a tariff on the Christians. You could live amongst them but you'd have to pay a price. So the choice was pay or convert or move away.
The infidel must submit to allah and no other 3 times to visit the mosque in Bethlehem if you are a non-believer.

Yeah but in the early time in the Islamic culture the Christians lived together and there was peace. What happened is the leaders got together and made like a tariff on the Christians. You could live amongst them but you'd have to pay a price. So the choice was pay or convert or move away.
The infidel must submit to allah and no other 3 times to visit the mosque in Bethlehem if you are a non-believer.

there is no ocean between mecca and jerusalem ;)

MM, I respectfully disagree. May I suggest you check out a movie called Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West?

Plot outline:
Obsession is a film about the threat of Radical Islam to Western civilization. Using unique footage from Arab television, it reveals an 'insider's view' of the hatred the Radicals are teaching, their incitement of global jihad, and their goal of world domination. The film also traces the parallels between the Nazi movement of World War II, the Radicals of today, and the Western world's response to both threats. Featuring interviews with Daniel Pipes, Steve Emerson, Alan Dershowitz, a former PLO terrorist, and a former Hitler Youth Commander.

Here's a link to a 12 minute clip: Obsession

Let's not forget, Thirteen centuries ago, Islamic fundamentalism spread in just a few decades across most of the Middle East and North Africa and threatened the existence of the West. The armies of Islam took advantage of the weakness of the world’s powers at the time. Byzantium had just defeated Persia in a war that had left both empires weakened. In just a few decades the Muslim armies had completely destroyed and conquered Persia, they were at the gates of Constantinople, and were coming across the Pyrenees from Spain into France, subjugation and conversion of the West foremost on the agenda.

That they were stopped and the West survived is just short of amazing.

Somehow Constantinople survived two sieges and Byzantium eventually went on the offensive against the Muslims.

In 732, Frankish forces led by Charles Martel met the Muslim armies in southern France and defeated them, possibly saving Western civilization.

Granted, the world was much smaller in the 8th century and conquering the world today is an unlikely scenario, but that doesn't make the idea that this is what they want any less real.

• Thanks
Reactions: 90K
Moses was a profit of used by Mohammed and that may be the reason for the Jerusalem as the once holy place and it later changed several times from Mecca and other areas in Saudi and Yemen.

Jerusalem is the spot from where Mohammed rode his white horse into heaven.

I have personally touched the hoofprints imbedded in the rock.

My point was....the theorists of wahabbism such as Qutub, Al Banna and Maudoodi did not envision nor encourage their followers to establish an Islamic state outside of the geographic area I previously described.

Maineman said:
I am suggesting that the goals of radical extremist islamists such as wahabbists do not include establishing an islamic theocracy in north america. that is fact.
Not to mention that the Mexicans are closer to achieving a US takeover than the Islamofascists. Trust me, the ragheads don't want to step on the toes of the beaners. The Aztecs annihilate the Persians 9 out of 10 times in every game of Civilization I've ever played...that includes Civ I through IV. :D

Jerusalem is the spot from where Mohammed rode his white horse into heaven.

I have personally touched the hoofprints imbedded in the rock.

My point was....the theorists of wahabbism such as Qutub, Al Banna and Maudoodi did not envision nor encourage their followers to establish an Islamic state outside of the geographic area I previously described.

don't seem anyone is listening. Not being a wiseass but looks like that one fell upon deaf ears

Not to mention that the Mexicans are closer to achieving a US takeover than the Islamofascists. Trust me, the ragheads don't want to step on the toes of the beaners. The Aztecs annihilate the Persians 9 out of 10 times in every game of Civilization I've ever played...that includes Civ I through IV. :D

Too true. LOL.

(I didn't know you were Civ guy Dirt. I started playing that game in the Beta version. Just about the only game I play these days.)

don't seem anyone is listening. Not being a wiseass but looks like that one fell upon deaf ears

I disagree. there is a difference between wanting to inflict harm on the west and wanting to "convert" the west.

I disagree. there is a difference between wanting to inflict harm on the west and wanting to "convert" the west.

I need to cut this up more because were is the line of conversion and taking over or inflicting stand? Masses in numbers makes a difference in any society that is how Mohammed got rid or those idles in the dome. He fought it out and won. But point here is do I see it or don't you see it for example? or is it how it is perceived? I'm wanting to understand this deal better, my gut says it is about total control one step at a time. Your post refers to leaving the west alone. Like that video clip and yes it has some israeli agendas it makes sense look around the world. Closer than I think anyways.

Too true. LOL.

(I didn't know you were Civ guy Dirt. I started playing that game in the Beta version. Just about the only game I play these days.)
:D

I can only play for a couple of hours. After I get to the Industrial Age the world gets too big and starts locking up my slow ass computer. It got to the point where I would start wars with other nations and take over their cities just so I don't have to wait a long time when it's their turn later. :lol:

FACT: Iraq was going to be a issue someday in our lives.
FACT: A war was going to happen
FACT: troops were going to die as history has talked about war and the

I dont see any foundational evidence at all, to lead the belief that these are facts. Predictions, would be a better word. Not even that, I would say guess.

Forum List

Back