"Fuck Joe Biden" chant.

Interesting that you refer to Bush as "that sorry bastard", but complain about crude behavior.

What?

Are you suggesting that we should not be horrified at Bush lying about Iraqi WMD and murdering over half a million innocent Iraqis?
Personally I think Bush should have spent the rest of his life in prison.

Ok, Let's put it out there and be cautious. Think future events and years.

There has been an obvious movement in southern NCAA FB stadiums, to chant "Fuck Joe Biden"

There appears to be much, so much, glee in this movement from RWI's.
Seriously, I don't care, trump is NOT POTUS and Biden is.
Not a fan of Biden, I'm OK with this, knowing it is 10%- of Patrons.
Not a fan of trump either.

Did you feel the same way when the FB crowds shouted "Fuck Trump"
President Biden is happily and loyally married....odd to have all these people loudly sexually propositioning him when they would have much more success with the fat former guy who's a known adulterer.

The fact that we are hearing this chant at college events by college students is a good sign for the future.

Zoomers may save us from the Yoomers.

Too many from Gen Y are a bunch of castrated sheep.

President Biden is happily and loyally married....odd to have all these people loudly sexually propositioning him when they would have much more success with the fat former guy who's a known adulterer.
Loyally married to a slut with a seriously deranged pedo junkie for a son. Talk about the apple not falling far from the tree!

There's a thing they say about men who have relationships with cheating sluts -- If he'll do it WITH you, he'll do it TO you.

Dude, listen to yourself.

Have you educated yourself at all about the genesis of their relationship?

You probably would make the exact same post about John Edwards.

Loyally married to a slut with a seriously deranged pedo junkie for a son. Talk about the apple not falling far from the tree!

There's a thing they say about men who have relationships with cheating sluts -- If he'll do it WITH you, he'll do it TO you.
Over reach.
Jill is a Slut?

I'll acknowledge that Hunter has problems, as long as you will NEVER promote Cocaine Glassy Eyed Don Jr for ANY political office.

Your line .......... There's a thing they say about men who have relationships with cheating sluts, fits POS ex-POTUS trump.
Stormy Daniels may be a Slut. Just a thought.

Over reach.
Jill is a Slut?

I'll acknowledge that Hunter has problems, as long as you will NEVER promote Cocaine Glassy Eyed Don Jr for ANY political office.

Your line .......... There's a thing they say about men who have relationships with cheating sluts, fits POS ex-POTUS trump.
We were talking about Traitor Joe. If you can't stay on topic, please leave.

Isn't this story a couple weeks old?

Some country and western venues, some conservative schools, etc.
It may be a growing movement if Joe (or his handlers) keep screwing stuff up. For example the open Mexican border, the SNAFU in Afghanistan and skyrocketing inflation.

The article below is dated Oct 5 (today) and reports on the chant which occurred in a NFL stadium in the very blue New York State. So much for your theory that the chant only occurs in country and western venues and conservative schools.

I am not fond of this chant as I feel it is very disrespectful. While I have little or no respect for Joe Biden, I still respect the office he holds.

Over reach.
Jill is a Slut?

I wonder if anyone posting in this thread has any idea of how many Presidents had affairs? Often nerdy men get into politics as if they gain power they suddenly become physically attractive to women.

Why are the women who have extramarital sex with a President often called “cheating sluts“ and the married Presidents are not labeled cheating bastards? Is it always the woman’s fault?

I wonder if anyone posting in this thread has any idea of how many Presidents had affairs? Often nerdy men get into politics as if they gain power they suddenly become physically attractive to women.

Why are the women who have extramarital sex with a President often called “cheating sluts“ and the married Presidents are not labeled cheating bastards? Is it always the woman’s fault?
I judge women harshly because we are the smart ones and are supposed to have more discipline.

He was when he finger raped Tara Reade. Married.

Forum List

Back