Fuck globalization part 2-get china off the coast of florida out of american oil!!!

I'm quitting for the night so, until I hear differently, I'm just gonna figure you're running for Punctuation and Grammar Police in your home village.

You shoulda stuck with Dem vampire slayer. I'd bet its a lot more fun for a kid like you.

Just noticed you're not a Dem vampire slayer anymore. Now it says "CANDIDATE 2012".

And, just what office are you running for?

Emperor, apparently. He seems to think people who hold public office can rule by decree.

Well, he DOES know a lot. Or so he says.

He also has a 143 pdf to show just how much he knows.

Now if only he could find his "shift" keys.

(Hint to vampire kid: Check under your pinkie fingers.)

Mr H,they actually have three platforms off the coast of st.augustine,and other locales,not just cuba.

So what? Why don't you swim out there and remove them, patriot?

Better than that,ill create policies and have american voices be heard.do you like $5 a gallon gas paying the economies of third wotld countries through OPEC,or sucking the dick of the red dragon?

I don't care about gas prices. It doesn't stop me from driving my 15mpg car.

Just noticed you're not a Dem vampire slayer anymore. Now it says "CANDIDATE 2012".

And, just what office are you running for?

Emperor, apparently. He seems to think people who hold public office can rule by decree.

Well, he DOES know a lot. Or so he says.

He also has a 143 pdf to show just how much he knows.

Now if only he could find his "shift" keys.

(Hint to vampire kid: Check under your pinkie fingers.)
Not one,you lying dirtbag,have you ever disputed anything i have brought to the table.not a once,just comment on the typos. Unless you dispute,factually,anything i post,then a piece of fag trash like you isnt worthy enough to be on my threads.get lost.

This is TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!
the illegal WH occupier pledged oil drilling..FOR THE COMMIES!!!!!
IT IS OUR FUCKING OIL!!!!!not theirs!!!!
they have firms in three locations off the coast of florida,sucking up our resources!!!!
I WANT THEM GONE,and I AM STARTING A PETITION TO HAVE THE COMMUNIST NATION CEASE THE PLUNDERING OF OUR OWN RESOURCES!!!
yeah obama wants whatever suits the needs of the commie machines hes a part of!!!
A BIGGER IDIOT ON HERE WOULD BE HARD TO FIND,WELL THE VAMPIRE IS SO MUCH WORSE THAN AN IDIOT TO BE HONEST.......LET'S DISECT WHAT THE IDIOT SPEWED.

"Sucking Up Our Resourses" well such hypocricy,America has been sucking up everyone elses resourses for generations.

"I want them gone" does that mean at the same time you will repay all the Chinese trillions that you have loaned from them,which if you had the capacity to do......which of course you DON'T....most Americans would be reduced to living in MUD HUTS......they would be happy with what the Vampire proposes....MY ARSE THEY WOULD.

You are starting a petition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S A JOKE.

GLOBALIZATION WAS INVENTED BY AMERICAN COMPANIES....something you forgot to mention.

President Obama is pragmatic,he realizes,unlike the hordes of lemmings who are always whinging,that America has to do business with China,the reality is that as America faulters economically,a new player emerges......GET USE TO IT, BECAUSE VAMPIRE,THIS IS THE FUTURE.......no longer can America hold on to the past because IDIOTs like you are the future as frightening as that IS.

There is a New World Order,in a state of tranisional flux at the moment but change there will be,American will still be very important but China and to a degree India will be the main player.

Vampire for 70 years people worldwide were proud to say they worked for an American Company.......I hope in the future YOU will be Proud to SAY..I WORK FOR A CHINESE COMPANY because that IS THE FUTURE...you may not like it today but you will just have to get use to it......BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN.

Keep this text,in the future you can say...I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN, BECAUSE THELIQ,that man of soul told ME.

You need to educate you sorry little ASS.....I'm theliq and I kick ASS bigtime because I can.

THELIQ:clap2::clap2::cool:

Last edited:
Im alot more educated than you dickweed,its the progressives and commies sold us,not the american people.

Im an American,i will NEVER WORK FOR A COMMUNIST COUNTRY,if you want to,i got enough petty cash to get you a oneway ticket to ship your ass off to suck off the dick of the red dragon you support.

Its ALL TRUE.we are responsible for our own economy,not be a supporting vote in OPEC to keep the oil prices high to support garbage third world nations,i.e.$145.00 a barrel oil was created to offset nigerias crappy economy,and the libs knew it,and blamed bush as a patsy for it.

Im an American,i will NEVER WORK FOR A COMMUNIST COUNTRY,if you want to,i got enough petty cash to get you a oneway ticket to ship your ass off to suck off the dick of the red dragon you support.
The idiocy of your comment belies your educational standard......it is due to you and morons like edit that America is in the state its in...you are essentially UNAMERICA DISPITE YOUR HOWLING.....and I for one will TELL YOU FUCKARDS WHY.

YOU DON'T BUY AMERICAN......you all buy cheap shit from China.....be it auto's,clothes,furniture,food,shoes Pirate CD's and it goes on and on for a billion products and YOU WORRY ABOUT A BIT OF OIL....you IDIOT,tl

You really need to do some research and discover that the origin of oil, who drills it and national boundaries themselves makes almost no difference to the price of oil. Far more important to price is the actions of speculators and refiners who manipulate the prices and are practically untouched by regulation. Get up to speed, with the system we have energy independence through petroleum alone is impossible.

The idiocy of your comment belies your educational standard......it is due to you and morons like edit that America is in the state its in...you are essentially UNAMERICA DISPITE YOUR HOWLING.....and I for one will TELL YOU FUCKARDS WHY.

YOU DON'T BUY AMERICAN......you all buy cheap shit from China.....be it auto's,clothes,furniture,food,shoes Pirate CD's and it goes on and on for a billion products and YOU WORRY ABOUT A BIT OF OIL....you IDIOT,tl

Im a nationalist,and i only buy american made products,scumbag.

You really need to do some research and discover that the origin of oil, who drills it and national boundaries themselves makes almost no difference to the price of oil. Far more important to price is the actions of speculators and refiners who manipulate the prices and are practically untouched by regulation. Get up to speed, with the system we have energy independence through petroleum alone is impossible.

I know more than most people. Also,the GA drill is good,vecause the oils refined here,and will be consumed here.

Its ALL TRUE.we are responsible for our own economy,not be a supporting vote in OPEC to keep the oil prices high to support garbage third world nations,i.e.$145.00 a barrel oil was created to offset nigerias crappy economy,and the libs knew it,and blamed bush as a patsy for it.
Well like YOU HE WAS A PATSY......DURRRR

Forum List

Back