FSB Attacked!

I had to look up FSB. Strange that the poster (who has a 1st Amendment right to use the insignia of the President of the United States) takes it for granted that we all know know what FSB signifies. Maybe he works for the company.

I couldn't read the article. I can never read articles from the source in the op. I refuse to agree to their terms so they block me.

Meh. Likely nothing that affects my day anyway.

I had to look up FSB. Strange that the poster (who has a 1st Amendment right to use the insignia of the President of the United States) takes it for granted that we all know know what FSB signifies. Maybe he works for the company.
You need to look closer at the insignia. :lol:

I couldn't read the article. I can never read articles from the source in the op. I refuse to agree to their terms so they block me.

Meh. Likely nothing that affects my day anyway.
A gunman opened fire Thursday at the headquarters of Russia's FSB state security service, touching off a shootout that left the attacker and at least one FSB official dead, authorities said.

The FSB is one of the successor agencies to the KGB. At least one FSB officer died in the gun battle in the heart of Moscow, the agency said. The Health Ministry confirmed that five people were wounded in the incident.

No immediate details were made public on the gunman or possible motives.

Ha. Golf clubs.

I'm not gonna lie, I used to get in 36 holes a day sometimes. 18 most of the time, though. And got paid for it. lol. Company car. Company card. It was great.

Ha. Golf clubs.

I'm not gonna lie, I used to get in 36 holes a day sometimes. 18 most of the time, though. And got paid for it. lol. Company car. Company card. It was great.
Golf clubs in one talon, cash in the other. A Russian two-headed eagle.

The scroll says "45 es un titere".

45-es-un-titere-scroll.jpg

Seems there was a skirmish in Moscow.

"Russian investigators have opened criminal proceedings into the attempted murder of law enforcement officers.

They are looking into whether the attack was timed to coincide with Vladimir Putin's four-hour press conference, which ended during the afternoon."

Deadly shooting at Moscow security HQ

Asia? This topic was moved to ASIA!?!?

Forum List

Back