Frustration grows among migrants in Mexico as support fades

We have our own we don't take care of. Allowing more in is senseless
and i think the left is starting to finally understand that mantra. cher and a few others are finally saying "hey, enough. we can't care for our own as it is".

i'm all for them getting "woke" in this manner and won't begin to mock them or pretend they've gone full right. they came to a realization many on the right find common sense and that's a good thing. let people start finding that common ground again and encourage it, not mock it.
I do not trust at all that if immigrants weren't coming that we would suddenly begin taking care of our own. I have read WAY too many Republicans on here that believe it is not their responsibility to help anyone but themselves.
The one does not necessarily follow the other.
------------------------------------ even if true , that reasoning should not in any way affect the Americans in keeping the invaders where they belong OldLady .
-------------------------------- yeah , Homeless American People living as American Citizens in the USA has nothing to do with illegal invaders crossing INTO the USA .

and i think the left is starting to finally understand that mantra. cher and a few others are finally saying "hey, enough. we can't care for our own as it is".

i'm all for them getting "woke" in this manner and won't begin to mock them or pretend they've gone full right. they came to a realization many on the right find common sense and that's a good thing. let people start finding that common ground again and encourage it, not mock it.
I do not trust at all that if immigrants weren't coming that we would suddenly begin taking care of our own. I have read WAY too many Republicans on here that believe it is not their responsibility to help anyone but themselves.
------------------------------------ even if true , that reasoning should not in any way affect the Americans in keeping the invaders where they belong OldLady .
well i agree with her that they are separate issues. take away illegals we're not going to suddenly focus on our own homeless.
---------------------------------- so what as you make ASSUMPTIONS Iceberg .
yea, i am. sometimes we have to but give me adequate data to refute it and i'll go with it.

what did we do to address these issues BEFORE immigration became the battle cry? not much that i ever saw. feel free to offer up some facts if you got 'em.

well i agree with her that they are separate issues. take away illegals we're not going to suddenly focus on our own homeless.
yea, i am. sometimes we have to but give me adequate data to refute it and i'll go with it.

what did we do to address these issues BEFORE immigration became the battle cry? not much that i ever saw. feel free to offer up some facts if you got 'em.
------------------------------------------ i don't have any facts except to say that spending taxpayer money on foreign and 'illegal aliens invaders ' is not helping the American homeless and will never help Americas homeless Iceberg .

------------------------------------------ i don't have any facts except to say that spending taxpayer money on foreign and 'illegal aliens invaders ' is not helping the American homeless and will never help Americas homeless Iceberg .
great. far as i can tell my and old ladys ONLY point was stopping one isn't likely to kick the other in gear.

what you and others choose to do with what was actually said is totally up to all of y'all.

yeah , and good , make all the ASSUMPTIONS that YOU and Old Lady like Iceberg but you guys are ASSUMING Iceberg .

great. far as i can tell my and old ladys ONLY point was stopping one isn't likely to kick the other in gear.

what you and others choose to do with what was actually said is totally up to all of y'all.
---------------------------------- Isn't LIKELY eh ?? Course the taxpayer money has already been spent on foreign and illegal alien invaders so we will never Know IceBerg .

---------------------------------- Isn't LIKELY eh ?? Course the taxpayer money has already been spent on foreign and illegal alien invaders so we will never Know IceBerg .
you and common sense don't play much together. later on, hos.

it would fit that scenario if we lived in and only paid attention to the extremes, sure. but do you agree with extreme left viewpoints? all of 'em? would you want someone to claim you do because you hold *some* of them important to you and your own views?

that's the culture we live in anymore. i disagree with you on 1 point, i agree with all you don't agree with and we instantly demonize each other vs. look for a deeper / different understanding.

while i 100% agree that we would start taking care of our own if we stopped ALL immigration, but can we stop the illegal stuff? is that ok? can we at least try? work to discourage it?

i hear what you hear, yes. many on the right do say "take care of yourself" but what i don't hear is "we won't take care of you at all". that is placed there as a reaction to what they do say.

i'm conservative. i feel people should by and large work to take care of themselves and live within any means they choose to work for. if you want more in life, find a way to earn it. i don't feel people are "entitled" to much other than opportunity.

however not being entitled doesn't mean we shouldn't still help. we should. we all should. but when does help become a way of life for some? is a universal income helping or simply giving more entitlement to people? so the question seldom is "do we help" but rather HOW MUCH we choose to do so.

so let me just ask - should we help/encourage people to bring children they can't care for on a several thousand mile trip where they won't be able to care for kids and MUST rely on others to cover their choices?
The woman you quoted, and are criticizing, in this thread, sounds to me as if she didn't have a pot to piss in and then found herself and her baby in dangerous circumstances and had little choice to but to get out. Yes, she thought about what would happen to the baby on the trip, but she hoped/assumed there were people to help the children. She was apparently wrong some days. She's on a hard trip.

I don't think you can call it "entitled" when you had nothing to start with and had no choice as to what to do next.

there is no reason in housing , feeding , medical care and other service using taxpayer monies for illegal alien invaders as that taxpayer money should remain in taxpayers pockets to POSSIBLE be given as charity for the homeless or for buying a new motorcycle as summer approaches Iceberg . ------------------- You don't seem to understand American Principles Bonehead Iceberg !!

it would fit that scenario if we lived in and only paid attention to the extremes, sure. but do you agree with extreme left viewpoints? all of 'em? would you want someone to claim you do because you hold *some* of them important to you and your own views?

that's the culture we live in anymore. i disagree with you on 1 point, i agree with all you don't agree with and we instantly demonize each other vs. look for a deeper / different understanding.

while i 100% agree that we would start taking care of our own if we stopped ALL immigration, but can we stop the illegal stuff? is that ok? can we at least try? work to discourage it?

i hear what you hear, yes. many on the right do say "take care of yourself" but what i don't hear is "we won't take care of you at all". that is placed there as a reaction to what they do say.

i'm conservative. i feel people should by and large work to take care of themselves and live within any means they choose to work for. if you want more in life, find a way to earn it. i don't feel people are "entitled" to much other than opportunity.

however not being entitled doesn't mean we shouldn't still help. we should. we all should. but when does help become a way of life for some? is a universal income helping or simply giving more entitlement to people? so the question seldom is "do we help" but rather HOW MUCH we choose to do so.

so let me just ask - should we help/encourage people to bring children they can't care for on a several thousand mile trip where they won't be able to care for kids and MUST rely on others to cover their choices?
The woman you quoted, and are criticizing, in this thread, sounds to me as if she didn't have a pot to piss in and then found herself and her baby in dangerous circumstances and had little choice to but to get out. Yes, she thought about what would happen to the baby on the trip, but she hoped/assumed there were people to help the children. She was apparently wrong some days. She's on a hard trip.

I don't think you can call it "entitled" when you had nothing to start with and had no choice as to what to do next.
i do sympathize. yes. but coming here in such a fashion is still illegal to expect to just walk over and be granted citizenship. to expect as much, to a degree, is entitled. my question is more on those encouraging them to make tbat trip.

we cant keep bypassing laws because we find ourselves in bad situations. my answer is to look at our policies that could be contributing this and help fix problems, not move them around. also my point is using children to get around customs. we allow that these days so they do it.

Last edited:

------------------------------ how did She get pregnant to have a widdle baby and why is that American Taxpayer responsibility . Heck , the whole world is poor and Promiscuous and looking to be supported by USA Taxpayers . See 'burlinton vermont' as one example OldLady .

Forum List

Back