Frozen imported cubed tuna sold on Oahu recalled due to hepatitis A

you mentioned that savages in some lands eat raw tuna thats called POKE . Yes of course , canned tuna is cooked and good for a couple , 3 - 4 sandwiches a years EWings !!

Poke is quit popular everywhere ... In the bay area there is one store after another..
------------------------------------------------------------------------ of course , its 'kalfornia' and worse then that its 'san fransicco' EWings !!

Great tuna fishing in Pacific. Why would they want to import frozen from Cuba?

to me 'sushi' or any raw fish is fishing bait or chum EWings !! [spam is much better and more civilized]

If you allow that shit (spam) anywhere near your eating orifice, you have no shame. Or taste.

to me 'sushi' or any raw fish is fishing bait or chum EWings !! [spam is much better and more civilized]

If you allow that shit (spam) anywhere near your eating orifice, you have no shame. Or taste.
----------------------------------------------------- SPAM , The 'hawaiians' and 'samoans' brush their gums and sometimes teeth with spam flavored tooth paste Pogo .

----------------------------------------------------- SPAM , The 'hawaiians' and 'samoans' brush their gums and sometimes teeth with spam flavored tooth paste Pogo .

I'd rather eat my own puke off my own shoe after walking across freshly lain asphalt. In the rain.

Sushi, however, I'll enjoy that all day. Yum.

I'd rather eat my own puke off my own shoe after walking across freshly lain asphalt. In the rain.

Sushi, however, I'll enjoy that all day. Yum.
---------------------------------------------- I'll try to get you a case of 'cubed tuna' from my contacts in 'oahu hawaii' Pogo !!

Forum List

Back