Frozen imported cubed tuna sold on Oahu recalled due to hepatitis A

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-3_14-55-20.png

Don't worry since the sheeple can't seem to think anything is real information because it doesn't come from their controlled liberal idiot MSM sites, it's probably not true. Go eat it let us know how it works out for you later lol.

Mmmm...spam. I'm pretty sure the cooking temps when they can it will kill any harmful microbe they can stuff in there.

"Frozen imported cubed tuna sold on Oahu"
---- there's just SO many things wrong with that phrase.........

"Cubed"?? Wtf, CUBED??

Mmmm...spam. I'm pretty sure the cooking temps when they can it will kill any harmful microbe they can stuff in there.

People eat Poke, which is raw Tuna... especially in Hawaii.

I wouldn't , there are worms and parasites found in raw fish as well.
------------------------------ no reason to eat fishing bait !!

Don't you eat tunafish sandwiches? I put tons of veggies in it and my husband loves it... it is a easy dinner.

Don't you eat tunafish sandwiches? I put tons of veggies in it and my husband loves it... it is a easy dinner.

Sad

-------------------------------------- someone , think it was you mention that mentioned RAW tuna , canned tuna is ok once is awhile EWings !!

to me 'sushi' or any raw fish is fishing bait or chum EWings !! [spam is much better and more civilized]

-------------------------------------- someone , think it was you mention that mentioned RAW tuna , canned tuna is ok once is awhile EWings !!

Canned tuna isn't raw..but still you never know what is in those packing places

you mentioned that some eat raw tuna thats called POKE or fishing bait / chum . Yes of course , canned tuna is cooked and good for a couple , 3 - 4 sandwiches a year EWings !!

Forum List

Back