Frontline Doctors Dispel Massive Covid 19 Disinformation

Well well well

Are we still listening to the experts?
Do yourself a favor and google Stella Immanuel.
oh the king of intentional misinterpretation speaks...
please show me that quote. i find a lot of sites making a lot of claims like this but not one has linked back to a DIRECT FUCKING REFERENCE.

and after last night, you already proved you'll twist shit up as you see fit.
Show you what quote? I didn’t make up the Daily Beast article. I think her YouTube channel might have been removed.

But you really don’t know much about this lady, let’s admit it.

She sounds like a real winner.
View attachment 368320
ok - where is this sex with aliens? sex with dream demons giving you cysts.

where's that? her putting up a GOD WILL SMITE YOU post is far from abnormal these days.

this all you got, cooter brown?

and no i don't know much about her. no more than you i suppose. yet i'm trying to dig for the info to corroborate the smears to see if true.

you on the other hand, are being a dick and pretending they are.
If you don’t know anything about her, why did you start a thread on it?
i started a thread on what a group of front line doctors said for discussion. now, cooter brown, if you know nothing about her, why are you simply taking any negative info you can find as gospel?
She’s a random pediatrician with no hospital privileges. Not the kind of person the medical establishment is looking towards for leadership.

And that’s before her sermons were uncovered.

Well well well

please show me that quote. i find a lot of sites making a lot of claims like this but not one has linked back to a DIRECT FUCKING REFERENCE.

Show you what quote? I didn’t make up the Daily Beast article. I think her YouTube channel might have been removed.

View attachment 368320

where's that? her putting up a GOD WILL SMITE YOU post is far from abnormal these days.

and no i don't know much about her. no more than you i suppose. yet i'm trying to dig for the info to corroborate the smears to see if true.

i started a thread on what a group of front line doctors said for discussion. now, cooter brown, if you know nothing about her, why are you simply taking any negative info you can find as gospel?
She’s a random pediatrician with no hospital privileges. Not the kind of person the medical establishment is looking towards for leadership.

and you know this from what, an hour of searching?

like i said, there's a shitton of "repeater" sites out there that simply cut/paste what they're told. very few are doing actual research and allowing the doctor to respond. hell they won't allow Barr to respond now.

this is bullshit.

Well well well

View attachment 368320

like i said, there's a shitton of "repeater" sites out there that simply cut/paste what they're told. very few are doing actual research and allowing the doctor to respond. hell they won't allow Barr to respond now.

this is bullshit.
I pulled up her medical license on the website. It took a few minutes.

Her YouTube channel is available for you to peruse. Have fun. Hours and hours of content.

Well well well

View attachment 368320

this is bullshit.

Her YouTube channel is available for you to peruse. Have fun. Hours and hours of content.
like i said - at most you could only be looking her up for a few hours. she just recently became the left target of today. that's why you see the same SHE CLAIMS THIS BULLSHIT AND THAT BULLSHIT - and not one fucking "news site" links back to a reference to prove it now do they?

go ahead. show me where a news site links back directly to the accusations they make. not a LOOK ON HER PAGE bullshit.

$5 says you can't do it.

Well well well

View attachment 368320

this is bullshit.

like i said - at most you could only be looking her up for a few hours. she just recently became the left target of today. that's why you see the same SHE CLAIMS THIS BULLSHIT AND THAT BULLSHIT - and not one fucking "news site" links back to a reference to prove it now do they?

go ahead. show me where a news site links back directly to the accusations they make. not a LOOK ON HER PAGE bullshit.

$5 says you can't do it.

Be honest. Do you really think it’s likely the Daily Beast made it up? Does that seem likely to you?

Well well well

View attachment 368320

this is bullshit.

$5 says you can't do it.

Be honest. Do you really think it’s likely the Daily Beast made it up? Does that seem likely to you?
not going to get into that -

just asking you to find ANY SITE putting out these "details" and giving a link back to where these details were found.

be honest, you have zero intention of being honest here.

Last edited:
Heavy censorship of Frontline Doctors - sites shut down - posts removed. But Breitbart covers some of them speaking today in DC.

what is funny as hell is running a tracert on their DNS name shows it going to akima technologies. that's the worlds largest caching server which means their DNS name likely got pulled out from under them.

Well well well

View attachment 368320

this is bullshit.

$5 says you can't do it.

just asking you to find ANY SITE putting out these "details" and giving a link back to where these details were found.

Because you don’t want to get into it.

Do I have time to listen to hours and hours of sermons? No. Does someone at the Daily Beast? Probably. I’ll take their word for it. They’re a known entity, not some random blog and have reasonably good credibility. The chances they made it all up are low based on everything I have seen of this random doctor it would be consistent.

Are you willing to risk that they’re wrong?

Well well well

Yes, we are listening to the actual public health experts.
Not the alt-right, Tea Party sponsored, Breitbart promoted horseshit.
I spent 15 minutes of time (that I'll never get back) skimming through the almost 3 hours of propaganda, pseudo-science, and half baked conspiracy theories.
They are the front line doctors. You simply are saying 6 oh only listen to what you want to believe.

It was stated there is no case of a student giving a, teacher covid.

Refute, that please.

Whoops. Sorry. These "doctors" were organized by the Tea Party Summit.
are they or are they not doctors?
are they or are they not on the front lines?

you can go fuck off with the rest of your shit too.

The more I read on this group of quacks, the better it gets. Consider it refuted.
I have yet to see any evidence that any of these doctors are ER attendants who are treating COVID patients. Their group is being backed by the Tea Party Patriots and alt-right media has run with it.
The whole hydroxychloroquine debate has been put to bed. Can we move along?

You can't make this shit up....well maybe you can. :) This is the kind of "doctor" the right wing is holding up as someone believable?

Well well well

View attachment 368320

this is bullshit.

$5 says you can't do it.

Do I have time to listen to hours and hours of sermons? No. Does someone at the Daily Beast? Probably. I’ll take their word for it. They’re a known entity, not some random blog and have reasonably good credibility. The chances they made it all up are low based on everything I have seen of this random doctor it would be consistent.

no.

i want a news site to cite their references. if they can't do that then they are a FUD site and their only goal. if i make accusations that you like donkeys, esp the albino ones and drink donkey sperm milk shakes, shouldn't i have a reference point for this to show directly where i go this info about you?

and i am not letting THE DAILY BEAST tell me what is right and wrong. and you just said you will follow along to save yourself the research.

god damn you are out there, cooter.

Well well well

Fucking Breitbart is just another tool for Trump.
Talk about tools but Google, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter have all acted together to take down the videos of the conference because THEY deem it misinformation. Since when did they become the nations medical experts.
I'm hoping for legislation after the election to control these presently out of control sonofabitches. If they aren't going to behave as legitimate media then they clearly don't deserve any of it's protections under the 1st amendment.

Well well well

I spent 15 minutes of time (that I'll never get back) skimming through the almost 3 hours of propaganda, pseudo-science, and half baked conspiracy theories.
They are the front line doctors. You simply are saying 6 oh only listen to what you want to believe.

Refute, that please.

The more I read on this group of quacks, the better it gets. Consider it refuted.
I have yet to see any evidence that any of these doctors are ER attendants who are treating COVID patients. Their group is being backed by the Tea Party Patriots and alt-right media has run with it.

You can't make this shit up....well maybe you can. :) This is the kind of "doctor" the right wing is holding up as someone believable?
great. so more people are making accusations w/o proof. isn't that how the church kid has won 2 lawsuits so far for more than $500mil and going?

she may well have done all these things, but i am not taking a jacked up websites word for it when they won't even bother citing where the doctor had done this.

i wouldn't approve of this crap being done to you, colfax, coyote or anyone. it's crap.

Well well well

View attachment 368320

this is bullshit.

$5 says you can't do it.

no.

i want a news site to cite their references. if they can't do that then they are a FUD site and their only goal. if i make accusations that you like donkeys, esp the albino ones and drink donkey sperm milk shakes, shouldn't i have a reference point for this to show directly where i go this info about you?

and i am not letting THE DAILY BEAST tell me what is right and wrong. and you just said you will follow along to save yourself the research.

There’s two standards for you.
If it’s something you don’t want to believe, the standard of proof is one notch above what was provided.
If it’s something you do want to believe, it’s basically nonexistent.

You’re starting threads about people you know nothing about and getting all butt hurt when people point out they’re fringe. You really should have some perspective.

Well well well

View attachment 368320

this is bullshit.

$5 says you can't do it.

no.

If it’s something you don’t want to believe, the standard of proof is one notch above what was provided.

You’re starting threads about people you know nothing about and getting all butt hurt when people point out they’re fringe. You really should have some perspective.
theres only one standard you continue to dance around, cooter brown.

show where you got your data about the doctor when making accusations.

if you can't do that and want to keep trying to dance, fred, go on without me as you've already admitted:

a blog you like is good enough for you
no references the actual accusations are required, you just want to believe it
so you put that "want to believe" on me - when in fact i'm searching FOR THE FACTS, not willfully believing what i read cause i like it - as you are doing now AND accusing me of AND YOU KNOW how full of shit you are.

you should verify your sources and data before making accusations. that seems to be beneath you. then again, you do like to interpret things freely and have said so already.

Well well well

Refute, that please.

great. so more people are making accusations w/o proof. isn't that how the church kid has won 2 lawsuits so far for more than $500mil and going?

she may well have done all these things, but i am not taking a jacked up websites word for it when they won't even bother citing where the doctor had done this.

i wouldn't approve of this crap being done to you, colfax, coyote or anyone. it's crap.

Making what accusations without proof??? Everyone and their mother's uncle has been all over this group since alt-right media pushed them on to the stage yesterday. Big mistake.
That's the great thing about the Internet. It's forever. She has multiple YouTube videos made by the church (right next to her office in a Houston strip mall) she attends where
she espouses these views. They're all on record. No need to make anything up.

It's not crap. It's flat out dangerous. Let's forget about all the way-out stuff. The whole hydroxychlorquine debate has been put to bed. I'm not sure why it's constantly being pushed back
to the forefront. Advocating for not wearing masks, not social distancing, and taking a unproven medication (for COVID) is just plain ignorant. If any of these "doctors" had a professional
reputation before yesterday, they may want to distance themselves from this obviously politically motivated attempt to spread disinformation.

Well well well

View attachment 368320

this is bullshit.

$5 says you can't do it.

no.

if you can't do that and want to keep trying to dance, fred, go on without me as you've already admitted:

so you put that "want to believe" on me - when in fact i'm searching FOR THE FACTS, not willfully believing what i read cause i like it - as you are doing now AND accusing me of AND YOU KNOW how full of shit you are.

you should verify your sources and data before making accusations. that seems to be beneath you. then again, you do like to interpret things freely and have said so already.
Are you seriously going to pretend that’s what you always do?

Well well well

View attachment 368320

this is bullshit.

$5 says you can't do it.

no.

Are you seriously going to pretend that’s what you always do?
hey cooter brown, i'm the one asking a "news" site to validate their claims.

you're the one saying that isn't necessary.

and let's not pretend this isn't what you always do, shall we? i've already gotten you to say you're ok making up your own narratives with what people say.

Well well well

Refute, that please.

Making what accusations without proof??? Everyone and their mother's uncle has been all over this group since alt-right media pushed them on to the stage yesterday. Big mistake.
That's the great thing about the Internet. It's forever. She has multiple YouTube videos made by the church (right next to her office in a Houston strip mall) she attends where
she espouses these views. They're all on record. No need to make anything up.

It's not crap. It's flat out dangerous. Let's forget about all the way-out stuff. The whole hydroxychlorquine debate has been put to bed. I'm not sure why it's constantly being pushed back
to the forefront. Advocating for not wearing masks, not social distancing, and taking a unproven medication (for COVID) is just plain ignorant. If any of these "doctors" had a professional
reputation before yesterday, they may want to distance themselves from this obviously politically motivated attempt to spread disinformation.
then simply do this -

show me the daily beasts story where they make all these claims on the doctor.

now show me where the daily beast links back to where they got this info.

i would wait, but you can't do it so i'll move along now.

hey cooter brown, i'm the one asking a "news" site to validate their claims.

you're the one saying that isn't necessary.

All I’m doing is pointing out that you only seem to ask for validation when it’s something you don’t want to believe. And you’re refusal to say whether you think it’s likely or not speaks for itself

and let's not pretend this isn't what you always do, shall we? i've already gotten you to say you're ok making up your own narratives with what people say.

You haven’t gotten me to say anything of the sort. So, ironically, it’s you who are making up your own narrative with what I say.

Forum List

Back