Frontline doctor is warning that COVID vaccinated patients are showing signs of AIDS as a result of taking Mrna injections

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Evidence is proving anyone who took the jab is going to get AIDS/HIV
the jab contains ingredients that are shutting down the immune system.
No it is not happening over night on all people, not even 3 days later it hitting some later rather than sooner.
This is one reason why a lot of sheep are in denial about the death jab they took, it’s hard to face
your were fed wrong information and you jumped at the word of a Gov. Who hates your guts and uses
the people for filthy wealth. Nancy Pelosi ring a bell.

409EE002-AAB6-4406-9450-450AE3086662.jpeg

Evidence of this is everywhere, the sheep do not understand how this information is being kept from them. They just don’t get the evil being placed upon them. They are killing you people.

And here I provide a link to DOD
90C0A295-6614-42EE-81CC-FF8EDC5B53AF.jpeg

No it is not happening over night on all people, not even 3 days later it hitting some later rather than sooner.
This is one reason why a lot of sheep are in denial about the death jab they took, it’s hard to face
your were fed wrong information and you jumped at the word of a Gov. Who hates your guts and uses

View attachment 620432

Evidence of this is everywhere, the sheep do not understand how this information is being kept from them. They just don’t get the evil being placed upon them. They are killing you people.

View attachment 620437
Gee. Now I know why I have all these skin lesions like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia................Thanks

View attachment 620432

View attachment 620437
200w.gif

• Banned

Honestly I could care less, information kept from people helps kill them, so when information is held just like MSM is doing they are KILLING PEOPLE by with holding informative information for ppl to make their own choices.

WHen ppl fear truth they run, they fear , they deny it’s sad and this is why all the deaths taking place over ppeopel who do not undstand that this vaccine contains the HIV carring virus it is not rocket science.

It just the peoplare are this dumbed down. They hear the MEDICAL GODS say SAFE and EFFECTIVE lmfao!!!!!!!

and then you loons never bother to research it you just look at what you want to see and or hear. But it isn’t my life take all the jabs you want….

You have such little information on this virus your mindsc na’t understand the vaccine aids connection this is how badly deceived they got you lmfao.

These corrupt bedfellows laugh at citizens' rights… again.​

FDA takes 108 days to approve the nefarious injection, but demands 55 years to edit and share the documents.​

Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency (PHMPT), is a group of doctors and scientists, including Harvey Risch, professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health. The group made a Freedom of Information Act request for documents in the FDA’s possession related to the approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
The government told the court that it has 329,000 pages of documents responding to the FOIA’s request and has offered to produce 500 pages per month to edit the released material. At this rate, the FDA will fully release those records in just under 55 years.
Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency filed a lawsuit after the FDA denied their request to expedite the release of the records.
Recommended further reading: FDA Asks Court For 55 Years To Release Full Data On Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine

IF YOU TOOK THE JAB COUNT ON GETTING AIDS LMFAO!!!!!

hiding articles, or not believing them doesn’t stop the VIRUS from giving you AIDS lmfao omg this is so commical.

Not to mention here is more proof of FAUCI’s nut job move—— The lead singer of Queen dies Michale Jordan doesn’t. they both had the same disease Mike didn’t take RIDESIMERE (however you spell it) but Queens lead singer did HE’s DEAD he took the drug they now nick name “ death is near” ……..

• Banned

when facing reality hurst, and it will because ditch all the information you ppl want to it won’t stop those who took the jab from getting HIV, but just think because you have CENSORED bs here somebody’s life might have been saved because they had a chance to see DIFFERENT sides of information and make choices for themselves but no you can see one side leftist sites this fits it well. just like GOOGLE. Just like MSN the move it or delete information they ddont’ want their controlled slaves to see it’s so funny .

modified virus being used in four COVID-19 vaccine contenders — called adenovirus 5 (Ad5) — has been shown to increase transmission of the AIDS virus in the past, the researchers wrote in a “cautionary tale” published in The Lancet medical journal Monday.

Adenoviruses — a group of common viruses which can cause a range of illnesses, including the common cold — are sometimes genetically engineered and used to create inoculations.

Last for the road———— Good luck yall are gonna need

modified virus being used in four COVID-19 vaccine contenders — called adenovirus 5 (Ad5) — has been shown to increase transmission of the AIDS virus in the past, the researchers wrote in a “cautionary tale” published in The Lancet medical journal Monday.

Adenoviruses — a group of common viruses which can cause a range of illnesses, including the common cold — are sometimes genetically engineered and used to create inoculations.

• Banned
Gee. Now I know why I have all these skin lesions like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia................Thanks

You might think it’s funny now I bet my life on it you won’t later on.

They are going after Fauci for this sooner or later for crimes against humanity.

Blood clotting etc there is none of this they can hide much longer.
Facts are coming out the only ones not aware are total zombies out of touch with reality.

Forum List

Back