Does anyone have the feeling that The New World Order is about to create a False Flag in Ukraine?

Will there be a False Flag scenario in The Ukraine which will draw other nations in the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Just a thought that crossed my mind since The Biden Regime has multiple times mentioned chemical weapons and is calling Putin a War criminal. I don't like Putin, and completely understand that there is enough finger pointing to go around between Ukraine and Russia, and I am not Pro War. What I am is Anti-Globalist and completely do not trust anything The Elites say or do, nor do I trust their motives. If they can sell the lie of Russian Collusion for 5 years and counting, and lie to us about COVID, these Globalists are capable of anything.

So your thoughts would be appreciated.

Is there a possibility that there will be a False Flag Chemical Weapons scenario which will cause more parties to become involved in the Ukraine-Russia conflict?

Side question: Do you think the type of sanctions being used against Russia are merely a test to see how well the soon to come Global Economy can shut down a Nation's or individual's finances such as you might read about in The Book of Revelation where no one could buy or sell unless they belonged to that economic system?

Just a thought that crossed my mind since The Biden Regime has multiple times mentioned chemical weapons and is calling Putin a War criminal. I don't like Putin, and completely understand that there is enough finger pointing to go around between Ukraine and Russia, and I am not Pro War. What I am is Anti-Globalist and completely do not trust anything The Elites say or do, nor do I trust their motives. If they can sell the lie of Russian Collusion for 5 years and counting, and lie to us about COVID, these Globalists are capable of anything.

Is there a possibility that there will be a False Flag Chemical Weapons scenario which will cause more parties to become involved in the Ukraine-Russia conflict?

Side question: Do you think the type of sanctions being used against Russia are merely a test to see how well the soon to come Global Economy can shut down a Nation's or individual's finances such as you might read about in The Book of Revelation where no one could buy or sell unless they belonged to that economic system?

It’s not a feeling it is a fact. By causing the false flag to happen it will give Biden the ability to collapse the US (it’s been in the works) and coming for a long time.
If more people STUDIED THE WEF it tells you every flippen thing they are going to do you all just refuse to
see it in your faces.

read the WEF———YOU WILL OWN NOTHING! AND BE HAPPY!

The food controls the population
Oil controls the population……

What part does dumb fk America not get.

Kissinger said it too and dumb down America laughs God u ppl are so pathetically dumb.

Russia is trying to SAVE itself , they are being made to look like the bad guys because AMERICA political idiots want to bring RUssia down why they are becoming the next America.

Of course there is much much more behind it all , but writing it all is a waste of time it’s all in the books , it’s all in the headlines stooges can’t find what’s right in front of them.

It’s not a feeling it is a fact. By causing the false flag to happen it will give Biden the ability to collapse the US (it’s been in the works) and coming for a long time.
If more people STUDIED THE WEF it tells you every flippen thing they are going to do you all just refuse to
see it in your faces.

read the WEF———YOU WILL OWN NOTHING! AND BE HAPPY!

The food controls the population
Oil controls the population……

What part does dumb fk America not get.

Kissinger said it too and dumb down America laughs God u ppl are so pathetically dumb.

Russia is trying to SAVE itself , they are being made to look like the bad guys because AMERICA political idiots want to bring RUssia down why they are becoming the next America.

Of course there is much much more behind it all , but writing it all is a waste of time it’s all in the books , it’s all in the headlines stooges can’t find what’s right in front of them.
I agree. The entire thing is orchestrated. I also would not put it past Russia to actually be involved in the Con Game themselves. I find it very strange that Biden more or less told Putin that a "minor incursion" in to Ukraine was ok. Seems like a setup to me, or a wink and a nod between the two.

Then you have Joe Biden's Nukes for Oil Death Deal with Iran colluding with Russia, Putin and The Ayatollah which creates a loophole for Russia to launder oil, gas, weapons, money through Iran and China and also pays Russia $10 Billion to help Iran achieve The Nuclear Holocaust they have been promising The World once they have Nuclear Weapons.

1648138226206.png

Never in my life have I liked rap—- but this song here is amazing so is their other one.

anyway we will not comply.

Stay safe prepare and stock up.

Another crisis that is going to be used to seize power.

They could use that to introduce a digital currency and things will magically get better after a bad economic downturn.

What's funny is your belief in the New World Order. Welcome to the 1980s and prophet Hal Lindsey.

(warning Qanon thread filled with Russian trolls, aka Trump supporters).
Which explains why your lying ass is in here, as you are an Anti-American Troll. Still trying to figure out what a woman is?
You better figure that out before you get home tonight.
Joe Biden is compromised by both Russia and China hence your deflection to try to distract from that truth.

What gets me is the unnecessary virtue signaling from the west.....Just send them the weapons that Ukraine needs on the sly and STFU about it.

It's like they never heard tell of plausible deniability.....Oh look at us, we are doing something but you can bet that they will be all "shocked" when Putin shuts down their electrical grids....or worse.

It was the same dumb shit with the MIG-29s, now they are talking about sending them in "kit" form and they can't even keep that one the down-low....Dumb fuckin' shits.

So while it may not be a NWO type of thing all I know is if I was Putin I'd make the west pay for their publicly stated interference that is used to kill his troops.

Western virtue signaling is going to get them put in the dark by and by and they will have wished they had not kept trying to one-up each other publicly.

We will see what poking at the bear gets them.

8e6b54bd6b31a71ec99da5a7fe27c923.gif

You mean the NWO Biden just said should lead?

Until the United States popped up, populations were controlled by whomever their leader was, for the most part, anyway.

Today, supposed free countries are controlled by propaganda, and censorship. We conservatives believe that we should control the government. The Left believes, the government should control us for the common good; and the common good is whatever the Left and its politicians thinks it is, at any given time.

If through censorship and propaganda, our government gives us 2 choices to pick from, then claims we are free because we did so, make us really free when through their actions, they denied us access to 4 more options we might have chosen from, or denied us information to make a wiser choice between the 2?

That is the question of our time, and what the next 2 elections are about. The more information you have along with the more options you have, the more free you are!

Until the United States popped up, populations were controlled by whomever their leader was, for the most part, anyway.

Today, supposed free countries are controlled by propaganda, and censorship. We conservatives believe that we should control the government. The Left believes, the government should control us for the common good; and the common good is whatever the Left and its politicians thinks it is, at any given time.

If through censorship and propaganda, our government gives us 2 choices to pick from, then claims we are free because we did so, make us really free when through their actions, they denied us access to 4 more options we might have chosen from, or denied us information to make a wiser choice between the 2?

That is the question of our time, and what the next 2 elections are about. The more information you have along with the more options you have, the more free you are!
The government or Trump... Or thugs like Putin?

Which explains why your lying ass is in here, as you are an Anti-American Troll. Still trying to figure out what a woman is?
You better figure that out before you get home tonight.
Joe Biden is compromised by both Russia and China hence your deflection to try to distract from that truth.
Why do I need to know what a woman is? Do you ask your fellow employees the same for some stupid reason?
I am home for six weeks after another surgery.
I am a US Army veteran and support my nation unlike you who continuously puts her down and supports wanna be dictators like Trump who tried to overthrow an election because the poor bastard lost.

Forum List

Back