Front cover of the New Yorker Magazine.

bidenrascistposhajkhsksh2.jpg

bidenhitlerstalinmao2.jpg

New day, more reasons to HATE Democrats. Throughout human history scumbags like Dems are eventually defeated and all their faces hacked off their statues.

You know, I was reading something earlier today about how Donald thrives on his enemies' hatred. He lures them into publicly going too far, then uses it against them.
He's not bright enough to do that.

About time some of these media people stopped taking it easy on him.

The media is half the problem, if they had been treating him as he deserved from day one we might not be in this mess.

Yeah, the commie propagandist are out in full force. There are no journalistic standards any more. God help us.

Last edited:

The media is half the problem, if they had been treating him as he deserved from day one we might not be in this mess.

lol, as if the media has been anything but critical of trump…

More crackpot horseshit hyperbole from our chief horseshit crackpot. I was sure you were talking about Joe Biden, the fraud installed despotic megalomaniac shitting his diaper right now in the WH.

Once again, the Left commit the crimes all the while pointing their fingers at the right, yelling: "Thief! Thief!"

More crackpot horseshit hyperbole from our chief horseshit crackpot. I was sure you were talking about Joe Biden, the fraud installed despotic megalomaniac shitting his diaper right now in the WH.

Once again, the Left commit the crimes all the while pointing their fingers at the right, yelling: "Thief! Thief!"
Okay your last paragraph was HELLA funny!!! LoL!!!

Forum List

Back