From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

I think what is MOST interesting, is that Ancient Babylon was located in what is now Iraq.

I'm not religious, and certainly not a christian, but I still pay attention to these kinds of things. I question the relevence to modern day sometimes, and i also question their authenticity, but I don't write it off.

The only way you'd be able to understand all this stuff is if you entertained conspiracy theories, at least to some extent. Many people don't want to do that, because the thought of some theories actually being possible makes them very uncomfortable. It's a lot easier and comforting to just write them off as "kooky tin foil hat" stories.

I say who cares. Whether it's really an Arab vs. Christian world war complete with terrorists looking to destroy America, or whether it's all orchestrated by a bunch of shadowy elite people, it's still pretty damn frightening. No matter what, the possibility of nuclear world war is real. It doesn't really matter what side you believe, because each side leads to eventual annihilation. Unless of course you believe the mighty leaders of the USA are going to protect us from the evil-doers...but then again, even THEY want to eventually use nukes, so it's a lose-lose situation no matter how you look at it.

I think what is MOST interesting, is that Ancient Babylon was located in what is now Iraq.

I'm not religious, and certainly not a christian, but I still pay attention to these kinds of things. I question the relevence to modern day sometimes, and i also question their authenticity, but I don't write it off.

The only way you'd be able to understand all this stuff is if you entertained conspiracy theories, at least to some extent. Many people don't want to do that, because the thought of some theories actually being possible makes them very uncomfortable. It's a lot easier and comforting to just write them off as "kooky tin foil hat" stories.

I say who cares. Whether it's really an Arab vs. Christian world war complete with terrorists looking to destroy America, or whether it's all orchestrated by a bunch of shadowy elite people, it's still pretty damn frightening. No matter what, the possibility of nuclear world war is real. It doesn't really matter what side you believe, because each side leads to eventual annihilation. Unless of course you believe the mighty leaders of the USA are going to protect us from the evil-doers...but then again, even THEY want to eventually use nukes, so it's a lose-lose situation no matter how you look at it.

Why do the "mighty leaders of the USA" want to use nukes?

THE BIBLE CODE

The words "Pole Shift", "destruction", "USA", and "Earth", all appear together in the Bible Code.

Why do the "mighty leaders of the USA" want to use nukes?

Just saying this will brand me as being partisan, like it always seems to do on this board, but you oughta ask Cheney that question.

I don't quite know exactly why ANYONE would want to use nukes, but when the time comes and we bomb the supposed 'underground nuclear weapons facilities' in Iran with tactical nukes, you're question will be answered.

Here is a prophecy from Hindu religion which explains the events we have coming to us before we enter into the Age of Aquarius.

Currently, the Hindu's believe that we are living in the Kali Age, or the "Age of Darkness and Discord". At the end of this age, which is coming very soon, Hindu's believe there will be a type of apocalypse, which will be one of a series of apocalypses, each of which marks the end of one cycle and the beginning of another creation.

The Hindu Prophecy:

"Vishnu/God has already saved humanity on a number of occasions, symbolically appearing as a savior in many different forms. It is said that He will appear again soon, destined to destroy the present world and to take humanity to a different, higher plane."

"All kings/leaders occupying the Earth in the Kali Age will be wanting tranquility, strong in anger, taking pleasure at all times in lying and dishonesty, inflicting death on women, children and cows, prone to take the paltry possessions of others, with character that is mostly vile, rising to power and soon falling."

"They will be short lived, ambitious, of little virtue and greedy. People will follow the customs of others and be adulterated with them; peculiar, undisciplined barbarians will be vigorously supported by rulers. Because they go on living with perversion, they will be ruined."

"Dharma (eternal order, righteousness) becomes very weak in the Kali Age. People commit sin in mind, speech and actions."

"Quarrels, plague, fatal diseases, famines, drought and calamities appear. Testimonies and proofs have no certainty. There is no criterion left when the Kali Age settles down."

The Hindu Prophecy:

"People become poorer in vigor and luster. They are wicked, full of anger, sinful, false and avaricious. Bad ambitions, bad education, bad dealings and bad earnings excite fear. The whole batch becomes greedy and untruthful."

"Many sudras (Godless ones) will become kings/leaders, and many heretics will be seen."

"There will arise various sects; sannyasins (elevated ones, gurus) wearing clothes colored red."

"Many profess to have supreme knowledge because, thereby, they will easily earn their livelihood."

"In the Kali Age, there will be many false religionists."

"India will become desolate by repeated calamities, short lives and various diseases."

"Everyone will be miserable owing to the dominance of vice and Tamoguna (apathy,inaction)."

The Hindu Prophecy:

"Earth will be valued only for Her mineral treasures."

"Money alone will confer nobility."

"Power will be the sole definition of virtue."

"Pleasure will be the only reason for womanhood."

"Falsehood will win out in disputes."

"Being dry of water will be the only definition of land."

"Praiseworthiness will be measured by accumulated wealth."

'Propriety will be considered good conduct, and only feebleness will be the reason for unemployment."

The Hindu Prophecy:

"Boldness and arrogance will be equivalent to scholarship."

"Only those without wealth will show honesty."

"Just a bath will amount to purification, and charity will be the only virtue."

"Abduction will be marriage."

'Simply to be well dressed will signify propriety."

"Any hard-to-reach water will be deemed a pilgrimage site."

The Hindu Prophecy:

"The pretense of greatness will be the proof of it, and powerful men with many severe faults will rule over all the classes on Earth."

"Oppressed by their excessively greedy rulers, people will hide in valleys between mountains, where they will gather honey, vegetables, roots, fruits, birds, flowers, and so forth."

"Suffering from cold, wind, heat, and rain, they will put on clothes made of tree bark and leaves."

"And no one will live as long as twenty-three years."

"Thus in the Kali Age humankind will be utterly destroyed."

Here is an Islamic Prophecy about what is to occur just before we enter into the Age of Aquarius:

An Islamic Prophecy:

"The ground will cave in: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia."

"Fog or smoke will cover the skies for forty days. Many people will fall conscious, while Muslims and others will be ill (develop colds). The skies will then clear up."

A night three nights long will follow the fog. It will occur in the month of Zil-Hajj - after Eidul-Ahja, and cause much restlessness among the people."

"After the night of three nights, the following morning the Sun will rise in the west. People's repentance will not be accepted after this incident. One day later, the Beast from the Earth will miraculously emerge from Mount Safaa in Makkah, causing a split in the ground. The beast will be able to talk to people and mark the faces of people, making the believers' faces glitter, and the nonbelievers' faces darken."

"A breeze from the south causes sores in the armpits of Muslims, which they will die of as a result. The Ka'aba will be destroyed by a non-Muslim African group. Kufr (Godlessness) will be rampant. Haj (the pilgrimage to Makkah) will be discontinued."

"The Qur'an will be lifted from the heart of the people, thirty years after the ruler of Muquad's death. The fire will follow people to Syria, after which it will stop."

"Some years after the fire, Qiyaamah (Islam) begins with the Soor (trumpet) being blown. The year is not known to any person. Qiyaamah will come upon the worst of creation."

The Zil-Hajj is the last month of the Islamic calendar. The Eidul-Ahja means the Festival of Sacrifice. The Ka'aba is an oblong stone building in the center of the Holy City of Makkah.

This was taken from the Tutankhamun Prophecies of Ancient Egypt. It talks about a reversal of the Earth's magnetic field, which will cause many problems for humans and other Earth inhabitants:

The Tutankhamun Prophecy:

"During the Confluence Age (Age after Iron) The sun will reverse it's magnetic field, causing infertility, drought, plague and destruction. This will shake the world to it's foundations."

This was taken from the lost book of Enki. It is an ancient source which gives hints at the possibility of a Pole-Shift in our future:

THE LOST BOOK OF ENKI:

"On the end of the days of judgement, the Earth shall quake and the rivers shall change course, and there shall be darkness at noon and fire in the sky at night."

Here is an Aborigine Prediction of some of the future events to come:

The Aborigine Prediction:

"I was in dreamtime."

"I see this great wave going."

"I tell people about this wave."

"It wasn't a tidal wave."

"This was a spiritual wave."

"So, to me, I believe that the Dreamtime is going to be that."

"I believe that revival is going to start in Australia when we're dreaming."

"It's the hummingbee that I'm talking about. And love."

"We've got to learn to love one another."

"You see, thats really what's going to happen to the Earth."

"We're going to have tidal waves."

"We're going to have Earthquakes."

"That's coming because we don't consider this land as our Mother."

"We've taken away the balance, and we're not putting back."

"I look at the brush, and those trees are alive."

"They're not dead, they're alive."

"And they want you to cuddle them."

The Sibylline Oracles prophecy:

"And the whole firmament will fall upon the divine earth and on the sea, and then there will be an endless sea of angry flames, and land and sea will burn."

Attachments

• $tinfoil1.jpg
    $tinfoil1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 50

lol. Look man, in 6 years it won't matter anyways. This stuff is either gonna happen, or it's not. If it happens, this thread may have helped explain it. If it doesn't...I will never put so much time and energy into a subject again.

ANCIENT HOPI INDIAN PROPHECIES:

ANCIENT HOPI INDIAN LEGENDS predict "before the great Purification, they will make metal roads for iron horses [trains and train tracks] and hang metal ropes [power lines] in the air." The last danger sign is that "first they will bring back pieces of the Moon. Purification will begin shortly after humans build a great house in the sky" [space station?]

Implications for us: The Hopi predictions are probably the most important for the U. S. The Hopi have made their ancient legends known to the world because they belive that we are quickly approaching a crossroads. They believe that the signs are pointing to the likelihood that we are going to end up on a very unpleasant path unless we change our ways, and quickly. The Hopi legends speak of prior human epochs when people rose to great technological heights only to destroy themselves. They believe that we need the spiritual and technological to fuse to survive.

Each has developed seperately and must now reunite. Legend predicts that the "last stage before the Great Purification will be when the white man comes into the Four Corners area and tries to take it. If we dig precious things from the land we will perish." (Congress in 1985 passed the Restoration Act to move Hopi and Navajo tribes out of Four Corners so that the U.S. could mine the reservation lands.)

"There will be fires everywhere," Hopi legends warn. In December of 1998, the U. S. Weather Service reported that they expect a major Dust Bowl to develop in the near future. It could stretch from Texas to Minnesota and be much worse than the most recent Dust Bowl that caused so much hardship. This one is expected to last decades. There have been other great droughts in the U.S. - one 300 years ago in the late 1600's and the other 300 years before that in the late 1300's. ( Are you sensing a pattern here?) If the drought ends up to be as intense as predicted, the fires that will likely be caused by it may be the 'Purification' that the Hopi refer to.

AN ANCIENT HOPI PROPHECY:

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns)

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)

"This is the Sixth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing effects.)

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)

"This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands -- those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World."

The Hopi also predicted that when the heart of the Hopi land trust is dug up, great disturbances will develop in the balance of nature, for the Hopi holy land is the microcosmic image of the entire planet; any violations of nature in the Four Corners region will be reflected and amplified all over the Earth.

Martin Gasheseoma said recently that Hopi "elders told us that when the plants blossom in the middle of winter, we would need to go to Santa Fe to warn everyone of suffering and destruction to come unless they change their ways. Last year, in the middle of winter the plants began to blossom."

How much suffering and destruction will accompany the time of the purification, and what will be its end result? Martin Gasheseoma foretells judgment in front of a big mirror and death to those who are evil and wicked, with only a handful of people surviving in every nation overseas who will then come to this continent, "which we call heaven."

"All the suffering going on in this country with the tornadoes, floods, and earthquakes is carried on the breath of Mother Earth because she is in pain," says Roberta Blackgoat, an elder of the Independent Dineh (Navajo) Nation at Big Mountain. She explains that the Four Corners area is particularly sacred because it literally holds Mother Earth's internal organs -- coal and uranium which the Bureau of Indian Affairs has allowed the Peabody Coal Mine to mine. "They are trying to take her precious guts out for money," says Blackgoat. "My grandfather told me that coal is like the liver, and uranium is both the heart and lungs of Mother Earth." Hopi and Navajo traditionalists are fighting the mining.

These life and death matters will be determined when Pahana returns, and theories abound as to Pahana's identity. Since Pahana has also been called the White Brother, and since he is to return from the east, Hopi of past centuries wondered whether he could have been a Spaniard or an Anglo and devised tests for determining the true Pahana, including knowledge of the greeting of brotherhood, similarities of religious beliefs, and possession of the missing piece of the stone tablet. Many were tested, including Catholics, Baptists, and Mormons, but none passed to the satisfaction of traditional Hopi.

Forum List

Back