From the star that killed 12 people in "No Country for Old Men"...

He took only one side, peace, he did not pick a side that is fighting to say if they're right or wrong..

Which is a position of fluff, nothing more. True peace is not a stopping of a conflict, it is the final resolution of said conflict.

What is needed is a Clauswitzian peace, not a peace that is nothing more than a cease-fire for a period of time.
A peace that can only be found on the other side of war.

A conclusive and decisive war.

True peace is achieved ONLY when one side is physically and morally defeated.

Like when the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

True peace will not be achieved until a couple of hydrogen bombs are dropped on Mecca and Medina.

Which is a position of fluff, nothing more. True peace is not a stopping of a conflict, it is the final resolution of said conflict.

What is needed is a Clauswitzian peace, not a peace that is nothing more than a cease-fire for a period of time.
A peace that can only be found on the other side of war.

A cease fire like Obama is pushing is not peace. It is a prelude to more and greater war. True peace is the elimination of Hamas as a force in the region.

The two conditions are:

1. Palestinian acceptance of the State of Israel, followed by either a two part Palestinian state, such state accepting ZERO right of return. the other option is the Palestinians giving up their claim to Israeli land, and the surrounding Arab states taking in the Palestinians as citizens of the respective States.

2. The removal of every single Israeli citizen who would be willing to fight back against a Palestinian (Arab) controlled state in the current footprint of Israel. Said state to be governed by Palestinians.

Granted I am a fan of option 1, but either one would result in Peace, not "Peace."

We aren't talking about evil black people in this thread, you're confused Rabbi.

Do you actually know what the thread is about? I doubt it.

Remember when you thought the story about Obama forcing Wendys to stop selling burgers was real? You quoted the Onion as a legit news story! Hahahahahahahaahahahahah.

Yeah, I do too. So having you act like anyone else is confused about what a thread means is pretty hilarious.

The only meat he is interested in is Princess Freebus's apparently.

Link to the Wendy's thing...por favor.

True peace will not be achieved until a couple of hydrogen bombs are dropped on Mecca and Medina.

Nope.

There is nothing that will stop religious zealots. Including atomic weapons.

Do you actually know what the thread is about? I doubt it.

Remember when you thought the story about Obama forcing Wendys to stop selling burgers was real? You quoted the Onion as a legit news story! Hahahahahahahaahahahahah.

Yeah, I do too. So having you act like anyone else is confused about what a thread means is pretty hilarious.

The only meat he is interested in is Princess Freebus's apparently.

Link to the Wendy's thing...por favor.

Rabbi is a confirmed moron. Enjoy!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/135863-administration-leans-on-wendy-s-no-more-burgers.html

Javier says? Well then!

Let there be peace throughout the land! So let it be written, so let it be done!

Fucking Hollywood idiots...

Nope.

There is nothing that will stop religious zealots. Including atomic weapons.

The Japanese, while not pure religious zealots, were zealots nonetheless. It took an act by their emperor (i.e their god) to make them surrender. They did stop.

Granted Nuking Mecca and Medina is not a strategy I would support, but saying zealots cannot be stopped is a simplification.

He took only one side, peace, he did not pick a side that is fighting to say if they're right or wrong..

Ah.... interesting comment..."nothing more than a cease-fire".........

Are you comparing the Liberation of Iraq that occurred when the 1991 Cease Fire was broken repeatedly by Saddam and after 9/11 and anthrax attacks 90% of Americans agreed that Saddam,WMDs, etc. were all reasons for the Liberation of Iraq...i.e. the 1991 Cease fire was broken..?

What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about?

What is this, a movie actor? Why don't you start a thread on which hand he wipes his ass with?

Boy I really must have touched your fecal obsession syndrome FOS!
I simply pointed out how Muslims total hatred of the evil left hand must find Obama a left handed person (LIKE ME!!) distrustful, and to be disdained.

So why are you so obsessed with my observation regarding the widely known disgust Muslims have with left-handed people!

Ah.... interesting comment..."nothing more than a cease-fire".........

Are you comparing the Liberation of Iraq that occurred when the 1991 Cease Fire was broken repeatedly by Saddam and after 9/11 and anthrax attacks 90% of Americans agreed that Saddam,WMDs, etc. were all reasons for the Liberation of Iraq...i.e. the 1991 Cease fire was broken..?

The 2003 Iraq war removed the conflict of the Baath Party vs. the West that was unresolved in 1991. However that conflict was replaced with another, namely the mutation of the Baath party into a Sunni resistance, coupled with Shi'ite opposition to US occupation. So while one conflict was ended, others sprung up right away.

The No Country for Old Men star released a statement titled “Plea for Peace” on Thursday, which read:

"I was raised to be against any act of violence,:doubt: and the consequent suffering of humanity for it, regardless of religions, ethnicities and borders. Too many innocent Palestinian mothers have lost their children to this conflict. Too many innocent Israeli mothers share the same grief. There should not be any political reason that can justify such enormous pain on both sides. It’s my hope that leaders involved in this complicated struggle will heed the call of United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, ‘In the name of humanity, the violence must stop.’
Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz Clarify Position on Israel and Gaza - TIME

Once again do these liberals that decry violence for once comprehend that there were elaborate tunnels made with concrete, rail tracks,etc. built by the same Palestinians that cry for water while millions were spent building these tunnels??

Wait are you actually trying to compare something that someone did in a movie, that is pretend, to what is happening in reality?

I knew you were a crazy old fuck, but someone really needs to monitor your med intake and computer access down there at your group home.

Health just keeps going deeper and deeper into insanity. :cuckoo:

ooooor he actually thinks they really kill people in the movies :cuckoo:

What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about?

What is this, a movie actor? Why don't you start a thread on which hand he wipes his ass with?

How dare you belittle and demean Obama supporters like movie actors!!! Their opinions matter.....and they matter a lot to the sheeple of the left. :mad:

I once witnessed Robert England kill a bunch of high school kids using a glove with knives on the end. Why isnt he in Jail?

How is Anthony Hopkins addressed as Sir Anthony Hopkins after he ate that guys liver with Fava Beans?

crazy

The No Country for Old Men star released a statement titled “Plea for Peace” on Thursday, which read:

"I was raised to be against any act of violence,:doubt: and the consequent suffering of humanity for it, regardless of religions, ethnicities and borders. Too many innocent Palestinian mothers have lost their children to this conflict. Too many innocent Israeli mothers share the same grief. There should not be any political reason that can justify such enormous pain on both sides. It’s my hope that leaders involved in this complicated struggle will heed the call of United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, ‘In the name of humanity, the violence must stop.’
Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz Clarify Position on Israel and Gaza - TIME

Once again do these liberals that decry violence for once comprehend that there were elaborate tunnels made with concrete, rail tracks,etc. built by the same Palestinians that cry for water while millions were spent building these tunnels??

In the made-up fictional movie… his fictional character killed fictional 12 people. All the actors playing those fictional 12 victims are still alive. You realize that?

How fucking stupid are you?

Forum List

Back