From The River To The Sea

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
From the sea to the swimming pool.

The Mediterranean is being pumped into their terrorist tunnels.
1701970122214.jpeg

1701970189158.jpeg

As expected by Biden, the Islamic world could be ignited in sympathy for the Palestinian people, and that could spell the beginning of a wider war.
Possibly Hamas's end game all along?

Biden needs to speak to the nation to defuse the situation!

Canadians sure the hell don't want that either.

A smokinig parking lot in Vancouver that will make 911 look like a picnic!

As expected by Biden, the Islamic world could be ignited in sympathy for the Palestinian people, and that could spell the beginning of a wider war.

Clearly Hamas hoped to be joined by other countries in its war against Israel, but so far only Iranian proxies, Hezbollah and Houthi, have joined the conflict but at levels so low that they do not yet warrant a serious reaction, so Hamas was wrong, and by the time Hamas leaders realize this, they will also be dead.

Clearly Hamas hoped to be joined by other countries in its war against Israel, but so far only Iranian proxies, Hezbollah and Houthi, have joined the conflict but at levels so low that they do not yet warrant a serious reaction,
So let's all hope it stays that way!
so Hamas was wrong, and by the time Hamas leaders realize this, they will also be dead.
I don't think that Hamas can be defeated. Analysts that have been dead right on America's war against Russia are solid in their predictions on Hamas surviving everything the Zionist regime throws at them

As I suggested, let's hope not!

That will surely seal Israel's fate .
If I lived in Israel I would be moving out at speed .

The Nutty Yahoos must be clinically insane .

I don't think that Hamas can be defeated. Analysts that have been dead right on America's war against Russia are solid in their predictions on Hamas surviving everything the Zionist regime throws at them

Hamas may survive somewhere in the world, but not in Gaza.

That will surely seal Israel's fate .
If I lived in Israel I would be moving out at speed .

The Nutty Yahoos must be clinically insane .
You paint the worst possible picture.

I prefer to think that Biden is going to be moved by Americans and nearly the entire rest of the world, to act with damage control if the situation gets serious for Hamas's safety.

That's because of how cycles of pain and hatred work. You blow up some Hamas fighter, but maybe the part you didn't see was that he had three kids and a wife that loved him and that thought he was a good dad. Those people get angry and radicalized, and the cycle continues.

Biden can barely speak at all these days. He certainly is incapable of defusing anything.

But of course Hamas' end game, the end game of all antisemitic supporters of the Palestinians, is to kill all the Jews or drive them forever from the land. And if they can enlist the help of other nations, they can do it a lot faster. Hamas and all other offshoots and mimickers of the Muslim Brotherhood have that one goal in mind. And to them it isn't negotiable.

Biden can barely speak at all these days. He certainly is incapable of defusing anything.

But of course Hamas' end game, the end game of all antisemitic supporters of the Palestinians, is to kill all the Jews or drive them forever from the land.
Basically yes, I agree. There's no reason why Hamas would feel any different from the way Americans felt following Bin Laden's success on the twin towers.
And if they can enlist the help of other nations, they can do it a lot faster.
That's the threat!
Hamas and all other offshoots and mimickers of the Muslim Brotherhood have that one goal in mind. And to them it isn't negotiable.
I will only disagree on it not being negotiable.

That's like saying that America is already beaten if you put that much confidence in the Islamic world.

I think the best we can say is that both sides will suffer greatly. This isn't a situation in which either side can win.

Basically yes, I agree. There's no reason why Hamas would feel any different from the way Americans felt following Bin Laden's success on the twin towers.

That's the threat!

I will only disagree on it not being negotiable.

That's like saying that America is already beaten if you put that much confidence in the Islamic world.

I think the best we can say is that both sides will suffer greatly. This isn't a situation in which either side can win.
I put my confidence in the track record and history. The Jews accepted the less than optimum land the U.N. assigned to them in 1948 and immediately declared a State of Israel.

The Palestinians refused to do so and the Arabs immediately declared war on the new State of Israel. Time and time again dozens of negotiations failed to convince the Islamic militants to allow the existence of Israel. Israel has several times now successfully fought of attacks of Egyptians and Arab states not infrequently aided and abetted by Iran.

Israel has never been the aggressor. They have been perfectly willing to live among the Palestinians in peace. That is underscored by the fact that 1/4th of the population of Israel are Palestinian people who are full citizens with representation on the Knesset.

Israel has only acted in its own self defense whether it was to deter the terrorists, suicide bombers, and saboteurs or fight off aggressive military attacks.

Given this latest most cruel, barbaric, unconscionable attack of Hamas on Israel, I have pretty much zero confidence that any reasonable compromise is possible. The only answer is the total destruction and elimination of Hamas as a huge warning to other militant hostile Islamic groups who could suffer the same fate if they do not allow peace.

View attachment 869403

View attachment 869405

Reminds me of how Japanese POW's had to be stripped and restrained due to the threat of explosives on them when they surrendered, and the threat of them trying to commit suicide by charging American soldiers with whatever they could get their hands on.

The only answer is the total destruction and elimination of Hamas as a huge warning to other militant hostile Islamic groups who could suffer the same fate if they do not allow peace.
That's the main message, sans the lengthy revised history lesson.

Is it necessary to keep repeating it now?

I guess that the best way to put it is to say that the Zionist regime being right or wrong is N.A.

The opinions of the rest of the world's people could be more applicable.

That's the main message, sans the lengthy revised history lesson.

Is it necessary to keep repeating it now?

I guess that the best way to put it is to say that the Zionist regime being right or wrong is N.A.

The opinions of the rest of the world's people could be more applicable.
The opinions of prejudiced people are rarely applicable to anything just or reasonable.

Ignited like when Obama went to the ME in 09 and ignited it?

The Islamic world is so sympathetic, they want zero Palestinian refugees.

Clearly Hamas hoped to be joined by other countries in its war against Israel, but so far only Iranian proxies, Hezbollah and Houthi, have joined the conflict but at levels so low that they do not yet warrant a serious reaction, so Hamas was wrong, and by the time Hamas leaders realize this, they will also be dead.
In its quest for global domination proxy of Iran

Forum List

Back