From the river to the sea…

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
This is the only flag that you’ll see:

1700341129304.png

From the flush handle to the toilet bowl, Palestine will be free.

The Gazan Arabs are guilty of all that with the exception of #9.
true

Of course, when Israel was born, the Palestinian people numbered in the 100 thousands. Now, they are 3.5 million in Gaza alone; yet the Jews are charged with genocide.
i'm getting>>>
Population: 590,481 (2017)
Area: 17.37 mi²

Strange how no one stops to question that stupid charge.
well, i'm told those numbers will change significantly in a short time Dark one

~S~

true

i'm getting
>>>

~S~
The population of the Gaza Strip is estimated to be 2.2 million. Gaza Strip in maps: Life in Gaza under siege

This makes it one of the most densely populated places on Earth. The Gaza Strip is 140 square miles, about the size of Las Vegas.

It's 41 kilometers long and 10 kilometers wide.

I've heard estimates of 3.5 million. That 590k number is for the City of Gaza, I think.

The population of the Gaza Strip is estimated to be 2.2 million. Gaza Strip in maps: Life in Gaza under siege

This makes it one of the most densely populated places on Earth. The Gaza Strip is 140 square miles, about the size of Las Vegas.

It's 41 kilometers long and 10 kilometers wide.

I've heard estimates of 3.5 million. That 590k number is for the City of Gaza, I think.
I'll take your word for it Dark one.....but it sure does bring to mind how to hide all the bodies......

~S~

Of course, when Israel was born, the Palestinian people numbered in the 100 thousands. Now, they are 3.5 million in Gaza alone; yet the Jews are charged with genocide.

Everything is a hoax with them. Including the concept of a Palestine and a Palestinian people, the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on humanity.

Like some naughty little boy .
Stop behaving like one .
If not what will you do…cut the head off and stick it in the oven like a good little Hamasito follower?

Last edited:
true

i'm getting
>>>

~S~
In reality it’s actually tiny Israel surrounded by 500 million Arab Muslims. And the genocidal maniacs have tried over and over to push Israel into the sea and massacre all the Jews, including in the last attempt on Oct 7.

On the bright side, every time they attack Israel, guess what happens…Israel gets bigger. Talk about a low learning curve.

1700358736938.png

I have. I keep pointing out to our dishonest scumbag libturds that words have actual meaning.

You do know that you have a choice to NOT support the behavior on display Oct 6, don't you?
Exactly what do you imagine happened on October 6 , apart from Nutty Yahoo confirming the total Stand Down for a few hours later , early morning October 7 ?

Come on . You only had one fact to get right and you screwed even that .

There was an un-provoked attack by Islam on Jewish citizens. The only question is “how? Did Israel allow the attack? Protection showed up late”? If so? Very messy. 100% iron clad proof of torture may not matter. Thousands murdered and 300 hostages taken (again unprovoked) is bad enough. A few more facts would help.

If the unprovoked attack happened as described, Israel now has the right demand all hostages returned in 8 hours or they will MOAB Mecca right away. Next goes HAMAS hiding in Tehran. Muslims must pay the price for the brutal attack. After that (if no progress) it is time to launch the end game. Whatever it takes, as they say in Silicon Valley.

50 years playing games is long enough. this is it.//

Forum List

Back