from the mind of "Truthangel"

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
Every single day, there is something challenging us.

If it’s not what it’s being said about us, it’s direct confrontation on our culture.

We are in a state of emergency whether people want to believe that or not.

There have many days in which I envision some kind of attack, and what our response will be.

Dr. Umar Johnson, noted Clinical Psychologist and lecturer, has stated publicly that the government is creating disturbances on purpose as some kind of “test run” on the public. And why is that? To impose Martial Law on Black people. Basically, to have a reason to wipe us out. That’s always been the plan of the white establishment.

Everyone has been protesting. I saw an image yesterday of those who marched on Ferguson last year and I can only wonder what will be the follow-up. Will they implement a strategy and plan of attack to achieve their goals? And just what are they?

People are so quick to join the bandwagon, but no one ever checks to see if the brakes work before the crash.

We are a people divided. No one can agree to a separate agenda to rally around.

All of the players are out for themselves and could care less whom they use to achieve notoriety.

Black people are a mess right now and or enemy knows it. They just keep intensifying their tactics, just to see how we’ll respond, and frankly, it’s very clear that many Black people aren’t prepared for such an onslaught of attack. They know it too.

We are not a community anymore. More than any other group, Black people practice radical individualism. I got mine…you get yours. That’s the mentality, and just look at where it’s gotten us: we no longer talk to our neighbors. We don’t help our families. Everything we do has a price. And just what do Black people invest in?

Still yet, we blame white folks and white supremacy for all of our downfalls. Is it really their fault totally, or should we bear some accountability?

The basic truth here: Many of us are afraid to confront white people. And this has been a major weakness, so much so, white men have become arrogant in their disrespect towards our women and children.

Psychologically speaking, a person who is willing to be disrespected in order to be accepted, is a person who has little self-respect.

So what do we do?

We gotta close ranks. We have to stop tolerating cowards.

Everything we are is because of what we accept. And it is simply unacceptable for Black people to keep condoning the disrespect on our community and people.

I’m not afraid to fight. The images in my mind are violent. There is an immediate responsibility that needs to be charged here. If freedom means that I must sacrifice who I am in order to protect my enemy’s feelings, it won’t happen.

In the immortal words of Dr. Martin Luther King: “If peace means accepting second class citizenship, then I don’t want it. If peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of evil and injustice, then I don’t want it. If peace means being complacent and accepting the status quo, then I don’t want it. If peace means being passive, then I don’t want it. If peace means a willingness to be exploited and humiliated, then that’s the kind of peace that I don’t want—-DR. KING (from his speech in Louisville Kentucky , 1956)

Until the Black man, the Black woman, and the Black family is unified, there will be NO REVOLUTION!

Agreed.

The Rebirth of African Heritage.
Feb19

This morning, I’ve been listening to the drum music of the Burundi tribe in Africa, and I must say, the rhythms going through my spirit and soul right now, are better than coffee. The thunder I feel is like the sound of marching…my body responding in obeisance.

Culture is a powerful thing. African Americans have been one of the most influential groups on American culture within this country’s history. Our music, intelligence, food, athletes, creativity, art, fashion, speech, even the way we talk, has influenced this country. Whatever we do–it gets copied. Frankly, Black culture should be patented.

I am proud to be an African American. There’s never been any doubt in my mind of how special we are as a people. And I honestly feel that we are the greatest gift that God gave to this world.

W.E.B. Dubois once remarked, “Would America even be American without Negro people?”

That’s not an unreasonable thought at all to question. Slavery built America. Our strength as a people is enviable.

Everything is pointing back to Africa. Africans are the true architects of civilization. Our ancestors were advanced and Europeans copied what they discovered in Africa. They just put their signature on what our people had already invented. Then, they created a lie…that continues to this day as them being the progenitors of civilization. That is biologically and genetically impossible. Read the link for more clarity:

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/what_white_people_don.htm

Our developments and contributions were stolen by white people. The system of racism allowed them to do it.

However, in this day and age, the internet is allowing people to research information as never before, and everything that has been discovered in archaeology within the last 30 years, all point back to Africa.

Our Black ancestors are the parent-race. It all started in Africa.

Thus, I say to many here, it’s time for our people to reclaim our history. It is the only way we can truly be free.

White Supremacy is over!

"I am proud to be an African American."

And you have every reason to be, the African-American contribution to the American Nation is significant and profound.

Unfortunately much of what you post is unfounded, hyperbolic, and unwarranted; militant extremism has always been rejected by the American people, and wisely so.

And you have every reason to be, the African-American contribution to the American Nation is significant and profound.

Unfortunately much of what you post is unfounded, hyperbolic, and unwarranted; militant extremism has always been rejected by the American people, and wisely so.

I wish I could say I was proud to be White but that would make me a racist. How do they get away with it?

Every single day, there is something challenging us.

If it’s not what it’s being said about us, it’s direct confrontation on our culture.

Finally, a black person who agrees with me that they have their own distinct culture!!! Now if we could do something about that sentence structure.

We are in a state of emergency whether people want to believe that or not.

YES!!!! PREACH ON PREACH ON!!

There have many days in which I envision some kind of attack, and what our response will be..

A flash mob at the local gas station? A burned down 7/11? Vandalizing random cars in the streets?

Dr. Umar Johnson, noted Clinical Psychologist and lecturer, has stated publicly that the government is creating disturbances on purpose as some kind of “test run” on the public. And why is that? To impose Martial Law on Black people. Basically, to have a reason to wipe us out. That’s always been the plan of the white establishment.

Damn, if you declare martial law and bring in the national guard the black residents of Ferguson MO will call you racist. If you don't bring in the National Guard and the city burns down they will also call you a racist. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Everyone has been protesting. I saw an image yesterday of those who marched on Ferguson last year and I can only wonder what will be the follow-up. Will they implement a strategy and plan of attack to achieve their goals? And just what are they?

Do you consider rioting, looting, and burning in the category of "protesting?"

People are so quick to join the bandwagon, but no one ever checks to see if the brakes work before the crash.

Yes, no on knows what this means.

We are a people divided. No one can agree to a separate agenda to rally around.

All of the players are out for themselves and could care less whom they use to achieve notoriety..

Welcome to the black civil rights grievance community.

Black people are a mess right now and or enemy knows it. They just keep intensifying their tactics, just to see how we’ll respond, and frankly, it’s very clear that many Black people aren’t prepared for such an onslaught of attack. They know it too.

Who is the "enemy." White folks?

We are not a community anymore. More than any other group, Black people practice radical individualism. I got mine…you get yours. That’s the mentality, and just look at where it’s gotten us: we no longer talk to our neighbors. We don’t help our families. Everything we do has a price. And just what do Black people invest in?

Black people invest in King Cobra, Colt 45, Black and Mild's, Newport's, Nike, FUBU, and any Asian owned convince store that happens to be in their neighborhood that accepts WIC and EBT.

Still yet, we blame white folks and white supremacy for all of our downfalls. Is it really their fault totally, or should we bear some accountability?

The basic truth here: Many of us are afraid to confront white people. And this has been a major weakness, so much so, white men have become arrogant in their disrespect towards our women and children.

You earned it. As you alluded to before, black people have their own specific culture. They have great pride in their culture, but where has it got them? Modern black culture stems from wanting to be different than whites for the sole sake of being different. For example, Ebonics, Africanized Names, ridiculous pants hanging below the waste, music that promotes violence, drugs, abuse, and rape, (the list goes on). If you speak well you are speaking "white." You do well in school you're "acting white." You dress well and you're dressing white. You say blacks are individualists? They're the most collectivist culture I know in the United States. The moment one black succeeds all the other blacks want to bring him back down to black earth.

Psychologically speaking, a person who is willing to be disrespected in order to be accepted, is a person who has little self-respect.

So what do we do?

We gotta close ranks. We have to stop tolerating cowards.

Everything we are is because of what we accept. And it is simply unacceptable for Black people to keep condoning the disrespect on our community and people .

And here you go bringing black people down into the slum again. Everyone plays the game, white black, yellow, tan, etc. The "Don't be disrespecting me" mentality in the black community has gotten more blacks in trouble than drugs.

I’m not afraid to fight. The images in my mind are violent. There is an immediate responsibility that needs to be charged here. If freedom means that I must sacrifice who I am in order to protect my enemy’s feelings, it won’t happen..

What enemy? What feelings? Who is sacrificing what?

In the immortal words of Dr. Martin Luther King: “If peace means accepting second class citizenship, then I don’t want it. If peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of evil and injustice, then I don’t want it. If peace means being complacent and accepting the status quo, then I don’t want it. If peace means being passive, then I don’t want it. If peace means a willingness to be exploited and humiliated, then that’s the kind of peace that I don’t want—-DR. KING (from his speech in Louisville Kentucky , 1956)

Until the Black man, the Black woman, and the Black family is unified, there will be NO REVOLUTION!

Agreed..

A black family with a man and a woman? A black child united with two black parents? I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Only 25% of black children enjoy a two parent house.

The Rebirth of African Heritage.
Feb19

This morning, I’ve been listening to the drum music of the Burundi tribe in Africa, and I must say, the rhythms going through my spirit and soul right now, are better than coffee. The thunder I feel is like the sound of marching…my body responding in obeisance.

Culture is a powerful thing. African Americans have been one of the most influential groups on American culture within this country’s history. Our music, intelligence, food, athletes, creativity, art, fashion, speech, even the way we talk, has influenced this country. Whatever we do–it gets copied. Frankly, Black culture should be patented.

The Burundi tribe hails from an EAST African area and likely untouched by the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. The chances of you having roots to the tribe if you are African American is 0%.

I am proud to be an African American. There’s never been any doubt in my mind of how special we are as a people. And I honestly feel that we are the greatest gift that God gave to this world.

W.E.B. Dubois once remarked, “Would America even be American without Negro people?”

That’s not an unreasonable thought at all to question. Slavery built America. Our strength as a people is enviable.

Yes, though blacks in the United States farmed and did manual labor slaves could not be trusted to work industrial revolutionary jobs for fear that they would sabotage the operation. They even had to use outdated farm equipment because they would break anything new and improved to get out of work. While there are many freedmen who contributed to America the slaves accomplished relatively little other than a labor source. I'm a Booker T Washington man myself.

Everything is pointing back to Africa. Africans are the true architects of civilization. Our ancestors were advanced and Europeans copied what they discovered in Africa. They just put their signature on what our people had already invented. Then, they created a lie…that continues to this day as them being the progenitors of civilization. That is biologically and genetically impossible. Read the link for more clarity:

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/what_white_people_don.htm

Our developments and contributions were stolen by white people. The system of racism allowed them to do it.

Yes, because we all know that technologically and culturally backwards civilizations have an excellent track record of dominating the more advanced cultures. (Please tell me you see the sarcasm). All cultures everywhere mimic the success of other cultures. Africa, on the other hand, holds some of the most technologically backwards peoples in the world today. At this moment you're looking to the past. You're looking to Africa. If blacks are to become better they will need to mimic the success of white cultures just as the cultures before them did them. The last thing they need is to point to Africa as a sign of black success.

Even African peoples are looking to the United States. And when they get here they out perform most white people. Why can't African Americans do the same?

However, in this day and age, the internet is allowing people to research information as never before, and everything that has been discovered in archaeology within the last 30 years, all point back to Africa.

Our Black ancestors are the parent-race. It all started in Africa.

Thus, I say to many here, it’s time for our people to reclaim our history. It is the only way we can truly be free.

White Supremacy is over!

If blacks hope to be as successful as other cultures they will need to mimic the success' of those cultures. The argument that "We are the parent race" and thus, should look to Africa as a model of success is a stupid thinking trap that Afro centrists always seem to fall into. Indeed, even black Africans are making fun of African American culture as they come into this country and out preform them in their own environment. African migrants laugh at the idea of white supremacy and the black victim mentality and make a life for themselves in the land of the free. They do better than most whites. All they needed to do was get out of Africa. And you have the nerve to stand here an look to Africa as a model? Good luck with that!

Last edited:

I wish I could say I was proud to be White but that would make me a racist. How do they get away with it?
Hey dumb cracka you're still whining? Omg you are such a victim in my culture we value production over spending a whole day whining! Sack up cracka!

Hey dumb cracka you're still whining? Omg you are such a victim in my culture we value production over spending a whole day whining! Sack up cracka!

Ahaha cracka too bad both of those guys' grandkids will be working for mine ahahaha!

You better invest in Rosetta Stone and start learning the languages of Asia cracka ahahaha!

Ahaha cracka too bad both of those guys' grandkids will be working for mine ahahaha!

You better invest in Rosetta Stone and start learning the languages of Asia cracka ahahaha!

China surpasses U.S. to become largest world economy Fox News

Ahahaha! We're coming for you cracka! Soon you'll have to ally with those other inferior races you don't like to try to save yourself! That will be so funny won't it you subhuman honky? Ahaha!

Ahahaha! We're coming for you cracka! Soon you'll have to ally with those other inferior races you don't like to try to save yourself! That will be so funny won't it you subhuman honky? Ahaha!

Ahaha "ghost" cities?! Why don't they call your cracka cities that you pale honkies! AHAHAHA!!!

Ahaha "ghost" cities?! Why don't they call your cracka cities that you pale honkies! AHAHAHA!!!

The average Chinese private-sector worker earns about the same as a cleaner in Thailand Quartz

The average Chinese private-sector worker earns about the same as a cleaner in Thailand Quartz

Hey when are you cracka's going to pay back the money you owe us huh? Where's my money cracka AHAHAHA! We'll buy all those people yachts! Ahahaha!

And cracka you bring up Thailand? Another Asian country producing people with the highest IQ's in the world ahaha! Go start some new wars cracka! Don't worry we'll be there to lead the world when your cracka ways destroy you! Ahahaha!

Hey when are you cracka's going to pay back the money you owe us huh? Where's my money cracka AHAHAHA! We'll buy all those people yachts! Ahahaha!

And cracka you bring up Thailand? Another Asian country producing people with the highest IQ's in the world ahaha! Go start some new wars cracka! Don't worry we'll be there to lead the world when your cracka ways destroy you! Ahahaha!

Do I get a bonus for being half Asian?

Forum List

Back