Racism is boring.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I work with a young guy who is dark skinned. I have no idea what Race he is, and I don't care. All I know is he is a really hard worker, very smart and a nice guy. Try that model for a change. Quit looking at the surface, the person is underneath.

If race and skin colour does not play any role, why do they have affirmative actions according to the skin colour? Is that not racism against people who are not coloured, because only coloured people profit from these affirmative actions?

Is it not better to be "colour blind"?

I work with a young guy who is dark skinned. I have no idea what Race he is, and I don't care. All I know is he is a really hard worker, very smart and a nice guy. Try that model for a change. Quit looking at the surface, the person is underneath.

MarathonMike then proceeded to pat himself on the back and feel good about showing everyone just how tolerant he was. Meanwhile in Detroit ... .. .. .. .. ..

Oreo?

If race and skin colour does not play any role, why do they have affirmative actions according to the skin colour? Is that not racism against people who are not coloured, because only coloured people profit from these affirmative actions?

Is it not better to be "colour blind"?

Wrong fool. Colorblindness is only necessary for white people. Blacks can do what they want. You didn't get the memo?

Blacks can do what they want. You didn't get the memo?

Well, neither blacks nor whites are overrepresented in the Ivy League, in the control of the media, the banking system, etc. etc.

Is the over-representation of a tiny group not the prove of the racism of this group?

I think that the whites-vs-black conflict is just an smoke screen to hide the real racism in the USA.

White women have benefited by far the most from AA.

What about white men? It is obvious that they are victims of racism.

Ah the old christian cracker running scared whine!

14-panicked-crowd.w750.h560.2x.jpg

Last edited:

Well, neither blacks nor whites are overrepresented in the Ivy League, in the control of the media, the banking system, etc. etc.

Is the over-representation of a tiny group not the prove of the racism of this group?

I think that the whites-vs-black conflict is just an smoke screen to hide the real racism in the USA.

Disparity does not equal discrimination. Asians make up 25 % of MIT. Is that due to racism? No, racism is simply judging someone inferior/superior by the fact of their race. Blacks have made themselves into a failed counterculture of white culture and thus cannot function as well in civil society. They therefore operate within political society to get what they have not earned; a racial preference.

Disparity does not equal discrimination. Asians make up 25 % of MIT. Is that due to racism? No, racism is simply judging someone inferior/superior by the fact of their race. Blacks have made themselves into a failed counterculture of white culture and thus cannot function as well in civil society. They therefore operate within political society to get what they have not earned; a racial preference.
So how does it feel being inferior to Asians? In fact as an Asian myself I think you white people should leave this country along with ALL these brown people!

So how does it feel being inferior to Asians? In fact as an Asian myself I think you white people should leave this country along with ALL these brown people!

Asian culture promotes education. I can find no fault with that. But it is white western culture that promotes the systems where Asians flourish the most. Hence the reason they all flee to the US when they receive the opportunity.

Asian culture promotes education. I can find no fault with that. But it was western culture that promotes the systems where Asians flourish the most. Hence the reason they all flee to the US when they receive the opportunity.
Japan and China are flourishing pretty damn well! We've already surpassed most of the west! Europe is inferior, and we passed the U.S. as the largest world economy. All you crackas do is start wars and destroy economies. WW1? Crackas fault. WW2? Crackas fault. Cold War? All crackas. Vietnam? Started by crackas. Wars in the middle east? Crackas again.

Stop breeding whitey! Start importing more Asians if you want to save your country!

Asian culture promotes education. I can find no fault with that. But it was western culture that promotes the systems where Asians flourish the most. Hence the reason they all flee to the US when they receive the opportunity.
Japan and China are flourishing pretty damn well! We've already surpassed most of the west! Europe is inferior, and we passed the U.S. as the largest world economy. All you crackas do is start wars destroy economies.

Stop breeding whitey! Start importing more Asians if you want to save your country!
Cultural Diffusion and Its Effects on Japan
"Japan today can be seen as a Westernized country, although their classical roots can still be seen. Through various incidents, where Japan came into contact with a foreign power, it allowed the country to gain momentum in their cultural development. As an isolated territory without much cultural diffusion Japan could not gain many advantages."

Look at the Japanese sing and play one of their oldest traditional Japanese songs. Wait what ....?

Western culture made Japan what it is today. Now the Japanese had taken and improved on the model.

China? Communism Capitalism and Marxism are products of western civilization dummy!

asia1914.gif

Last edited:

Japan and China are flourishing pretty damn well! We've already surpassed most of the west! Europe is inferior, and we passed the U.S. as the largest world economy. All you crackas do is start wars destroy economies.

Cultural Diffusion and Its Effects on Japan
"Japan today can be seen as a Westernized country, although their classical roots can still be seen. Through various incidents, where Japan came into contact with a foreign power, it allowed the country to gain momentum in their cultural development. As an isolated territory without much cultural diffusion Japan could not gain many advantages."

Look at the Japanese sing and play one of their oldest traditional Japanese songs. Wait what ....?

Western culture made Japan what it is today. Now the Japanese had taken and improved on the model.

Japan has an ancient culture cracka! We had empires! We'd never even seen you round eyed pasty faces until a few hundred years ago! Asia had the largest empire in the history of the world! Your grandkids will be working for mine you dumb cracka.

But it is white western culture that promotes the systems where Asians flourish the most.

No, it is not the white western culture that promotes affirmative actions, and neither Asians nor white Christians profited from these communist "affirmative actions", that have nothing to do with meritocracy.

This was really a Soviet invention, and guess who profited from this invention in the former SU?.

The Myth of American Meritocracy The American Conservative

Forum List

Back