From Russia with love!

ptas

Freelancer from Russia
Dec 19, 2010
Russia, Fryazino, Moscow region
Hello, people! Glad to meet everybody. I introduce voice of non-criminal Russia. I am honest, brave, and hardworking for my motherland. If you have any questions about Russia - ask me. I am very communicative, and always ready to help.

Wish you all the best!

Healthcare works AWFUL. Those doctors who still work in federal hospitals - are Heroes, to work for such a money. Private clinics have good equipment, but not very high level of knowledge. Medical insurance is too expensive for most people. Federal insurance covers not much. AWFUL, sorry. Very hard to speak about it...

Most amounts of money are just stealed by corrupted people in government. Minister of healthcare is a prostitute, have never been a doctor. Only reduces quality and amount of medical help. AWFUL. (((

BTW, thank you for your questions. I will try to be 100% honest (its not easy, you know). Russia is occupated by criminals. Their head is Kremlin Criminals (sounds good, yes?).

Welcome.

Tell us some recipes for your favorite foods. Please? :D
Thank you for your question, my friend.

The most simple, and most Russian recipe is - "salo".
There are million ways of making salo. And all of them are Russian, its very popular.

1) Take a big piece of pig fat with skin. It may be about 10x20x7 cm. size.
It is good if it will have some meat on it, not much.

2) Wash it a little bit, and make small holes in this fat with a thin knife

3) In these holes put pieces of garlic

4) Take some dill, cut it thin. Roll piece of fat in dill.

5) Put 1 cm of large salt on bottom of bowl with cup

6) Put fat on salt, skin down

7) Put many salt around and on top

8) Close cup, but without vacuum. Put in a warm (not hot, not cold) place

9) Wait three-four-five days.

10) Take it out, remove salt with knife.

11) Cut into thin pieces. Put each on rye bread. Open can of pickles. Get almost frozen vodka out of the fridge. Put small amount (40-80 ml) of vodka into "shot" glass. Drink vodka in one shot. Eat pickle fast. Then eat bread with salo. Listen to Igor Rasteryaev (Игорь Растеряев). Repeat several times. Be happy.

:)

It is the simpliest way to get introduced. Simpliest dish. There also VERY good dishes, like Borsht, Pelmeni, Plov, Pirozhki. Not easy to cook. If need - can tell you, how. But only after Salo. Thanks.

:)

Welcome to our little madhouse. I hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you for your warm acception. Madhouse - is in Russian livejournal communities, full of anti-Russian trolls, flaming and blaming, and moderators sleeping or peeping. Just escaped from that place. Here is a quiet pond, if you compare to that boiling bowl. ) Also want to practice language. Are you a native speaker?

Thank you!

Welcome to our little madhouse. I hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you for your warm acception. Madhouse - is in Russian livejournal communities, full of anti-Russian trolls, flaming and blaming, and moderators sleeping or peeping. Just escaped from that place. Here is a quiet pond, if you compare to that boiling bowl. ) Also want to practice language. Are you a native speaker?

Thank you!

I guess you could call me a native speaker. Americanized english is my only language.
I do speak a local dialect of americanized english often referred to as hillbilly.

I can tell that english is not your native language but you are doing well so far.

And yes Gunny runs the board with the help of several other helpers and they do a great job of keeping things on the up and up. I also have been on other US based boards where there was an elite clique running them and they would break their own rules from time to time as it suited their purposes.

Read the rules for posting here if you have not already and you will be fine.

Hello, people! Glad to meet everybody. I introduce voice of non-criminal Russia. I am honest, brave, and hardworking for my motherland. If you have any questions about Russia - ask me. I am very communicative, and always ready to help.

Wish you all the best!
Great recipe

Добро пожаловать товарищ!

Привет! Нас нравимся, что Вы пришёл учить нам о жизни в России

Forum List

Back