From Dusk Til Dawn, the tv series

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Starts tomorrow night (3/11/14).
Anyone going to watch? I am almost burned out on vampires too. They are too effeminate for my tastes. At least, nowadays. Not girly..just too "delicate". Gimme some Gary Oldman or Bela Lugosi and even Dusk Til Dawn movie vamps....but now. We are doomed with Twilight kinda vamps now. :eusa_hand:

Anyway...who will give it a go and watch?

So you notice they are all pretty wimpy, too? I thought maybe it was just me. Frail, effiminate, seemingly weak...not vampy at all. Sigh. I think I am too old now for this new generation of vampire fans. Thems NOT vampires to me.

Had not heard about the series until now, but I did see the movies which I liked. Especially the first one that Selma Hayek was in.

DTD was a helluva movie.

Cannot imagine that the TW series is going to come anywhere near Quentin Tarantino's film.

I'll give it a try, but like editec said, I'm not going to hold out hope it comes anywhere near the movie.

As far as the delicate vampires....meh. I've seen plenty of terrible vampires that were more traditional, or at least a lot meaner than the Twilight types. It's not what kind of vampires they are that's an issue, it's how the characters are portrayed.

A well-written effeminate vampire is still well-written. :tongue:

Forum List

Back