From a small (4 employees) to 40,000 founder..Sun Micros pays $500M/yr taxes

What in the fuck is this thread even about? Oh, a company made a profit!! So fucking what? Good for them. What is your point?

Will some of you REALLY are showing that this topic is WAY WAY over your pay grade!!!
The whole point is being illustrated by you ignoramuses.

Evidently some of you NEVER knew your employer actually pays MORE into your Social security then you do and matches what you pay for Medicare!

This ignorance amplifies how little you KNOW how money works, taxes work AND truly shows why you obviously are part of the 47% Romney was talking about!

The same business community you vilify are NOT hiring you because A) your are ignorant B) you hate businesses C) you are like Obama incompetent!

You fail to comprehend that when you support class warfare comments by Obama, anti-business stance of Obama you are actually cutting your own throats!

Since NONE of you that didn't comprehend the topic that shows that NONE of you have one creative, constructive thought much less contribution to growth!

Thank you for the ONLY contribution you have made which is illustrate the depths of your ignorance and totally unsubstantiated hatred for people like me that will
employ people that UNLIKE you are smart enough to know that you don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Will some of you REALLY are showing that this topic is WAY WAY over your pay grade!!!

Evidently some of you NEVER knew your employer actually pays MORE into your Social security then you do and matches what you pay for Medicare!

This ignorance amplifies how little you KNOW how money works, taxes work AND truly shows why you obviously are part of the 47% Romney was talking about!

The same business community you vilify are NOT hiring you because A) your are ignorant B) you hate businesses C) you are like Obama incompetent!

You fail to comprehend that when you support class warfare comments by Obama, anti-business stance of Obama you are actually cutting your own throats!

Since NONE of you that didn't comprehend the topic that shows that NONE of you have one creative, constructive thought much less contribution to growth!

Thank you for the ONLY contribution you have made which is illustrate the depths of your ignorance and totally unsubstantiated hatred for people like me that will
employ people that UNLIKE you are smart enough to know that you don't bite the hand that feeds you!

I did know that....that's part of the RESPONSIBILITY of being a business owner. It's not ignorance.....it's apathy towards people who refuse to trickle down and pocket the gains.

Believe me....it's not a sense of altruism that they get into the business racket. It's to become rich and powerful. BTW....where would those "feeding hands" be if all the people rebelled against them and went on strike for better wages and benefits?

You are ignorant to the fact that labor makes them rich. Employees build their companies....they bust their asses for their employers.....making them wealthy....and all they ask is the ability to live a decent, comfortable life and raise their families....

I know....way too Much for the serfs to ask.

It would seem that grammar is above your pay grade. That is the only thing I could get out of this sentence.

*cough* Ignoratis.

Yes I was wrong in not stating that sentence clearly.
It should read:
"What some of you are really showing is that this topic is WAY WAY over your pay grade.

I apologize for not clearly stating it.

Now as far as "ignoratis"...

What is the plural of ignoramus?

The plural form of ignoramus is ignoramuses.

I've been asked to confirm that the correct plural form of "ignoramus" is "ignorami."

Sorry, but no. As with most singular nouns ending in -s, the plural of "ignoramus" is formed by adding -es. So when one ignoramus hooks up with another,
you have a couple of ignoramuses.

More Than One "Ignoramus"?

I checked that word out before I correctly used "ignoramuses!!!

Vomit vomit!!!!

Now as far as "ignoratis"...

The plural form of ignoramus is ignoramuses.

I've been asked to confirm that the correct plural form of "ignoramus" is "ignorami."

Sorry, but no. As with most singular nouns ending in -s, the plural of "ignoramus" is formed by adding -es. So when one ignoramus hooks up with another,
you have a couple of ignoramuses.

More Than One "Ignoramus"?

I checked that word out before I correctly used "ignoramuses!!!

Vomit vomit!!!!

"Ignoramus" is the first person plural indicative of "ignoro, ignorare." It translates as "we are unknowing." If you want second person plural (you [all] are unknowing) it becomes "ignoratis." If you want a singular, unknowing person it becomes "ignoras."

Where did you get that observation I was concerned with taxes???

MY whole point is the massive ignorance of Americans about "payroll taxes". They and obviously you don't understand that employers actually pay more in social security and equal Medicare in "payroll taxes". So why would ANY American see employers as the bad guys? Why would a President want to see businesses go bankrupt? Why would any one much less Obama want to see 1,300 companies go out of business laying off 400,000 people?

But all of Obama and millions of Americans obviously hate businesses, corporations and in doing so exhibit a tremendous ignorance!
A) Employers pay equal if not more in payroll taxes ..
B) Payroll taxes make up 40% of total Federal revenue... and again comments on this thread show the ignorance of payroll versus individual/corp taxes!

But overall the point is to show that with this total hate business, hate capitalism, evil profits is taking it's toll!
Again as this famous business owner said:

"My motivation to work and to provide jobs will be destroyed, and with it, so will your opportunities.
If that happens, you can find me in the Caribbean sitting on the beach, under a palm tree, retired, and with no employees to worry about.

Signed, your boss

So we end Medicare and SS and everyone pays out of pocket, out their shrunken paycheck, for their retirement insurance and senior medical care?

How does that make anyone's life better?

Why are you ALWAYS jumping to conclusions? Why do you make everything so black and white? A zero sum game?

First of all no one suggests ENDING SS/ Medicare!

My point of the thread was millions of people are ignorant about "PAYROLL TAXES"!
They think ONLY the employee pays. Not true. The employer pays more in SS and equal amount in Medicare.

The point is to first show these millions that they should re-consider the anti-capitalist, anti-business attitude they and Obama have.
Considering that 40% of federal revenue comes from "PAYROLL TAXES" and more then half that comes from the employers.

So when people like Obama rag on businesses, warn they will go bankrupt and in the case of health insurance companies prefer 1,300 companies go out of business this
shows a total ignorance about economics!

I want some of those people that DON"T realize their employer is ALSO paying into their SS/Medicare to understand that the business community really doesn't care if they are liked,
BUT they do NOT need to be constantly berated, ragged on and thwarted in their efforts!
As my Mom and your mom said.."If you can't say something nice, don't say anything"... well regarding businesses... they don't care about "praises"... what they do care is
not being grossly and greatly unfairly hampered, hindered, in doing their work!

No. Technically I pay all of my SS and Medicare payroll tax. Pay attention.

Say I have a job that pays me 200 dollars a day in total compensation:

What that total compensation means is that I get some of my compensation in salary, some of it in an employer healthcare benefit, some of it in payroll tax my employer pays, some of it in unemployment insurance my employer pays, and maybe some other stuff.

NOW,

if my employer is paying me all that to work for him, whose money goes to SS and Medicare? the total I mean?

It's all my money that goes, because I earned it.

The fact that half my payroll tax comes out of my check and the other half gets sent to the government by my employer before I ever see it is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back