Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

He is a waste of band width, plain and simple. He is either a troll or a super extremist nut bar. Anytime when presented with legitimate documentation, studies and proof, he simply denies it with an extremely DUMB comment. It's like a complete waste of time to even waste your typing fingers, seriously.

And yet you do.

Hey, anything coming from a Second Amendment website is kind of the opposite of "legitimate documentation".

Legitimate documentation of what? I was speaking in general about you.

Oh, you mean when I don't accept your gun nut lies?

Fact- 32,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries, and 400,000 gun crimes a year.

Your fetish is to expensive for the rest of us.

20000 of those gun deaths are suicides

your chance of getting murdered with a gun are .000035 in 100000

But tell me why don't you support real punishment for gun crimes?

automatic Life in a federal prison for any crime committed with a gun and the death penalty for any crime committed while in possession of a firearm that results in a death.

automatic Life in a federal prison for any crime committed with a gun and the death penalty for any crime committed while in possession of a firearm that results in a death.

we lock up 2 million people. If locking people up stopped Crime, we'd have the lowest crime rate in the industrialized world, not the highest.

we lock up 2 million people. If locking people up stopped Crime, we'd have the lowest crime rate in the industrialized world, not the highest.

we lock up millions of NONVIOLENT drug offenders and let killers back on the streets because we think locking up a guy for having a little cocaine is more important

we lock up millions of NONVIOLENT drug offenders and let killers back on the streets because we think locking up a guy for having a little cocaine is more important

THIS! Thank you.

No, we don't. We lock up millions of non-violent drug offenders because the big corporations you Wingnuts worship are making obscene amounts of money on cheap labor.

Killers are back on the street because more often than not, they've done their time under the plea agreements prosecutors reached with them to save us all prison costs.

If we did it your way, every defendent would demand a full trial by jury, because, hey, why not?

No, we don't. We lock up millions of non-violent drug offenders because the big corporations you Wingnuts worship are making obscene amounts of money on cheap labor.

Killers are back on the street because more often than not, they've done their time under the plea agreements prosecutors reached with them to save us all prison costs.

If we did it your way, every defendent would demand a full trial by jury, because, hey, why not?

And if we did it your way we would send people to prison without a trial? And send people to prison who have committed no crime?

Yeah, I'll take our way every time.

And if we did it your way we would send people to prison without a trial? And send people to prison who have committed no crime?

Well, no.

There'd be a lot less people in prison if we did it my way. But the people who belong there would be there.

Sell a gun to a mass murderer- go to jail.

Smoke a little weed. Not so much.

Well, no.

There'd be a lot less people in prison if we did it my way. But the people who belong there would be there.

SO sell a bottle of gin to a drunk driver and go to jail too?

We stop prosecuting petty drug offenses (hell if i had it my way all drugs would be decriminalized) then we'll have all the time in the world and more than enough prison space necessary to put violent offenders away for life

Well, no.

So whether you break the law or not doesn't matter. It is all about whether JoeyB thinks you are a bad person.

Sorry, thats not how it works.

Because of what big corporations? How are big corporations benefiting from locking people up? You are just wrong. The reason why people are locked up most often for "nonviolent" crimes is because they were found committing other crimes.

For example, a man breaks into a home, the police are called. They come to arrest him and find drugs on him. There's a "nonviolent" charge.

We stop prosecuting petty drug offenses (hell if i had it my way all drugs would be decriminalized) then we'll have all the time in the world and more than enough prison space necessary to put violent offenders away for life

Not really. But keep telling yourself we can imprison our way to civility.

Most gun deaths are done by people who never murdered before and will never murder again, even if they do get out.

Because of what big corporations? How are big corporations benefiting from locking people up? You are just wrong. The reason why people are locked up most often for "nonviolent" crimes is because they were found committing other crimes.

Not that I think you are capable of learning much of anything, but Google "Prison-Industrial Complex" to learn how big corporations are making a killing locking people up.

There's a reason why Germany only locks up 68,000 people and we lock up 2 million.

Most gun deaths are done by people who never murdered before and will never murder again, even if they do get out.

So what?

ALL first crimes are committed by people who never committed a crime.

When it comes to gun crimes we can guarantee that the first crime is the last and that threat may deter some

So whether you break the law or not doesn't matter. It is all about whether JoeyB thinks you are a bad person.

Sorry, thats not how it works.

No, the way it should work is - if your actions cause harm, you should be held accountable.

The gun industry causes harm.

The gun is an inanimate object. A person cause harm if they use a gun to kill someone.

99.99% of privately owned guns are never used to harm anyone.

And despite the nonsense you posted, you ARE, in fact, advocating the imprisonment of people who broke no law. That is the way it works. That is reality.

Do you have any evidence that most murders are committed by someone who have never committed a murder and never will again?

The majority of people in prison are there because of nonviolent drug offenses. Stop imprisoning those people and the prison population will go down significantly.

We let gun criminals go with light sentences...the guy who murdered the two police officers had just gotten out of jail.....and had weapon charges in his past....as most criminals do....lock them up and keep them locked up....

He is a waste of band width, plain and simple. He is either a troll or a super extremist nut bar. Anytime when presented with legitimate documentation, studies and proof, he simply denies it with an extremely DUMB comment. It's like a complete waste of time to even waste your typing fingers, seriously.

And yet you do.

Hey, anything coming from a Second Amendment website is kind of the opposite of "legitimate documentation".

Legitimate documentation of what? I was speaking in general about you.

Oh, you mean when I don't accept your gun nut lies?

Fact- 32,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries, and 400,000 gun crimes a year.

Your fetish is to expensive for the rest of us.

No, your fear is too expensive for the rest of US. Your fears do not trump my rights. Perhaps you should take some Valium or something.

Not that I think you are capable of learning much of anything, but Google "Prison-Industrial Complex" to learn how big corporations are making a killing locking people up.

There's a reason why Germany only locks up 68,000 people and we lock up 2 million.

How much bigger is the US population wise? Hello? :lol:

Forum List

Back