Friends List

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
I recently clicked on "Show All Friends" and found several that I had never heard of and do not recall befriending. They all had been banned.

Was there a glitch in the system....or did I go to sleep at the wheel?

I recently clicked on "Show All Friends" and found several that I had never heard of and do not recall befriending. They all had been banned.

i am going for drunk and asleep at the wheel of the short bus on this one! LOL.

the only way for them to be on your list is if you clicked the accept button....... :eusa_whistle:

i am going for drunk and asleep at the wheel of the short bus on this one! LOL.

the only way for them to be on your list is if you clicked the accept button....... :eusa_whistle:
That's what I thought about my bill from Target....ummmm...oh...I forgot: they got hacked!

It's all good though. Here I am having friends I don't even know. Can you imagine that! :lol:

I've always assumed that if you're on here for long enough you end up banned for good. And the ones who make it are the exception to the rule.

I'm pretty sure I'll be in a pink graveyard one day. And hopefully it's because I've realized the futility of politics. :dunno:

I've always assumed that if you're on here for long enough you end up banned for good. And the ones who make it are the exception to the rule.

I'm pretty sure I'll be in a pink graveyard one day. And hopefully it's because I've realized the futility of politics. :dunno:

That's two topics. I'll take you to task on either in another thread. You're wrong on count one, confused on count two.

That's two topics. I'll take you to task on either in another thread. You're wrong on count one, confused on count two.

That shit I said was stupid. Ignore it I'm drunk :dunno:

You went to sleep at the wheel......the longer you are here the less you will remember people you befriended when you first got here......who may now be gone or banned....:)

speakin' from experience, drinkin' 'n postin' can end you up with strange bedfellows the next day... :)

Forum List

Back