French Star Johnny Hallyday Says He Is Treated for Cancer

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, this is our national star, he is the most loved stars in France and he is fighting for his life.:(

FILE - In this July 4, 2016 file picture, French rock singer Johnny Hallyday waits before Christian Dior's Haute Couture Fall-Winter 2016-2017 fashion collection presented in Paris, France. France's rock'n roll icon Johnny Hallyday says he is suffering from cancer but insists his condition is not life threatening, The 73-year-old singer, whose career spans over more than half a century, issued a statement late Wednesday after alarming rumors about his health emerged on social media. (AP Photo/Zacharie Scheurer, File) The Associated Press.

French rocker Johnny Hallyday released from hospital

https://www.usnews.com/news/enterta...johnny-hallyday-says-he-is-treated-for-cancer

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I had to pull up a Youtube video to see who he was and found this one. At 38:01 all hell broke loose and a bunch of people on stage started French kick-boxing and beating the crap out of each other.

Interesting.

Sorry to hear that. I had to pull up a Youtube video to see who he was and found this one. At 38:01 all hell broke loose and a bunch of people on stage started French kick-boxing and beating the crap out of each other.

Interesting.

Thank you for the info, it does not surprise me it's more than Rock Roll sometimes.
Now his house is a half hospital. he was a big smoker he quit smoking once he knew about his lung cancer.

Interesting.

Thank you for the info, it does not surprise me it's more than Rock Roll sometimes.
Now his house is a half hospital. he was a big smoker he quit smoking once he knew about his lung cancer.

Sad to hear that. The closest thing we have to French music here in the States is Zydeco, or French Cajun music from Louisiana. There were quite a few French fur traders there, many of them made it as far up the Mississippi River as where I live, in La Crosse, Wisconsin...

Interesting.

Sad to hear that. The closest thing we have to French music here in the States is Zydeco, or French Cajun music from Louisiana. There were quite a few French fur traders there, many of them made it as far up the Mississippi River as where I live, in La Crosse, Wisconsin...

My uncle died last week he was also a heavy smoker. John Wayne smoked 6 packets of cigarettes a day, I smoke but not much.
I think this music a little like the joal but without parole.

Interesting.

My uncle died last week he was also a heavy smoker. John Wayne smoked 6 packets of cigarettes a day, I smoke but not much.
I think this music a little like the joal but without parole.

Interesting. We have what's called the Rendezvous every year in La Crosse. Everyone dresses up like French fur traders with their muskets and sets up camps in a big park. It's usually hotter than hell that time of the Summer so I usually just go to the big flea market set up next to it.

In old time the French did fur trader and fur traders there was la drave labor too word on the wood , la pitoune qu'on disait.

Yes,the music is quite the same like this song I put on a thread.

An old Joal song

Forum List

Back