French PM: The people must "live with terrorism."

Remember Obama's bathtub analogy? "There are more people killed in bathtubs every year than by Terrorists"? That is among his most retarded comments ever and it totally echoes what the French PM is saying.
"Hey deal with it, Terrorist attacks are the new norm just accept it, we have."

This clown can't even pronounce the words "Islamic terrorism"!

View attachment 82370

I'd take Red Foreman over Barry Hussein any day.
I'd take Redd Fox over Obama any day

upload_2016-7-21_4-53-58.jpeg

French PM Manuel Walls apparently told his country mates that they just need to accept terrorism as a reality.

Times have changed, says France PM Manuel Valls after Nice
The French PM is quite correct.

The same is true in the USA.

There is nothing we can do to prevent these pinpricks.

If someone has a suicide vest or truck bomb and it is not your lucky day to be somewhere else you are going to meet God as he/she meets his/her allah.

Best thing is to be smart, be aware, be armed, and stay alert.

Even then there are no guarantees though.

While I might not cast a vote for president I will cast votes for Republicans in Congress

I'd rather have gridlock in Congress because the less Congress does the better it is for all of us

These 'lone wolf' attacks seem to be on the rise, everywhere.

The latest being a knife attack on a military person outside a base in the UK. Nothing, as yet, to link it to Isis. But the aircraft at this base are Tornados. Used to bomb Syria.

So what can one do against attacks that come seemingly out of the blue, and in locations one doesn't expect?

The latest being a knife attack on a military person outside a base in the UK. Nothing, as yet, to link it to Isis. But the aircraft at this base are Tornados. Used to bomb Syria.

So what can one do against attacks that come seemingly out of the blue, and in locations one doesn't expect?

you have not been paying attention-----Islamic leaders have put out a CALL TO ALL MUSLIMS advising----DO LONE WOLF ACTIONS ---KILL KAFFIRIN. When addressing a billion people----no call to action will go completely unheeded.
Every person who has issued or even implied such advice should be declared ----by international law-----as having committed a capital crime

you have not been paying attention-----Islamic leaders have put out a CALL TO ALL MUSLIMS advising----DO LONE WOLF ACTIONS ---KILL KAFFIRIN. When addressing a billion people----no call to action will go completely unheeded.
Every person who has issued or even implied such advice should be declared ----by international law-----as having committed a capital crime

Yes, I have been paying attention to the CALL.

I merely pointed out, on a practical level, that the normal citizenry doesn't know when or where these attacks will occur.

Yes, I have been paying attention to the CALL.

I merely pointed out, on a practical level, that the normal citizenry doesn't know when or where these attacks will occur.

I was horrified by the statement of the French PM-----watta jerk-----it is reminiscent of the legendary statement of Marie
Antoinette----LET THEM EAT CAKE

EU eyes Israeli technologies for spotting militants online

With lone wolf attacks in both Germany and France within days of each other, European officials are in Israel to learn how to use the cyber tools the Jewish state uses to defend itself against Palestinian lone wolf terrorists.

European powers are looking to Israeli-developed technology to develop better means for spotting "lone-wolf" militants based on their online activity, a senior EU security official said on Tuesday.

Ynetnews Business - EU eyes Israeli technologies for spotting militants online

Forum List

Back