French man, 62, suffers a four-hour erection after the coronavirus triggered blood clots in his penis

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Covid-19 can cause PRIAPISM: French man, 62, suffers a four-hour erection after the coronavirus triggered blood clots in his penis
  • The man suffered the condition while receiving hospital care in France
  • His penis was trapped with blood which was found to contain blood clots
  • Blood clotting has been reported as a dangerous complication of the virus
  • This is believed to be the first time priapism has been reported, however
By VANESSA CHALMERS HEALTH REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 13:45, 1 July 2020 | UPDATED: 14:41, 1 July 2020

Covid-19 may cause priapism ― an erection lasting longer than four hours, doctors have warned.
An unidentified 62-year-old man from France suffered the painful condition while receiving care in hospital for a severe bout of the coronavirus.
His erection was caused by trapped blood in the penis, which was found to be full of blood clots when it was drained by medics.

Top Articlesby Daily MailFox FIRES host Ed Henry over sexual misconductallegations

READ MORE

Blood clotting, or thrombosis, has been reported as a dangerous complication in up to a third of coronavirus-infected patients.
When clots block arteries or veins, the blockages can trigger fatal heart attacks and strokes. They can also lead to pripiasm.
But this is believed to be the first time priapism has been seen as a side effect of the coronavirus, which has killed 500,000 people worldwide.
The patient left intensive care after spending two weeks on a ventilator, suggesting he has now recovered from Covid-19.
  • A 62-year-old man in France suffered priapism ― an erection lasting longer than four hours ― while receiving care in hospital for severe Covid-19
Doctors at Centre Hospitalier de Versailles in Le Chesnay, an area near Paris, wrote about the man in The American Journal of Emergency Medicine.
Myriam Lamamri, an intensive care doctor, explained how blood clotting caused by Covid-19 has been extensively reported during the pandemic.
Normally, blood clotting occurs when someone injures themselves. The clot stops a wound, such as a paper cut, from bleeding.

Could be a very frustrating final few hours!

Covid-19 can cause PRIAPISM: French man, 62, suffers a four-hour erection after the coronavirus triggered blood clots in his penis

Covid-19 may cause priapism ― an erection lasting longer than four hours, doctors have warned.
An unidentified 62-year-old man from France suffered the painful condition while receiving care in hospital for a severe bout of the coronavirus.
His erection was caused by trapped blood in the penis, which was found to be full of blood clots when it was drained by medics.

Top Articlesby Daily MailFox FIRES host Ed Henry over sexual misconductallegations

READ MORE

Blood clotting, or thrombosis, has been reported as a dangerous complication in up to a third of coronavirus-infected patients.
When clots block arteries or veins, the blockages can trigger fatal heart attacks and strokes. They can also lead to pripiasm.
But this is believed to be the first time priapism has been seen as a side effect of the coronavirus, which has killed 500,000 people worldwide.
The patient left intensive care after spending two weeks on a ventilator, suggesting he has now recovered from Covid-19.
  • A 62-year-old man in France suffered priapism ― an erection lasting longer than four hours ― while receiving care in hospital for severe Covid-19
Doctors at Centre Hospitalier de Versailles in Le Chesnay, an area near Paris, wrote about the man in The American Journal of Emergency Medicine.
Myriam Lamamri, an intensive care doctor, explained how blood clotting caused by Covid-19 has been extensively reported during the pandemic.
Normally, blood clotting occurs when someone injures themselves. The clot stops a wound, such as a paper cut, from bleeding.

I sure hope he took advantage of it,,,

READ MORE

I sure hope he took advantage of it,,,
OP was actively searching for him.

I doubt any sexy time could've occurred even if wanted. From my understanding, it's supposed to be terribly painful to endure.

Bah....When I was young I was horny as a two-peckered goat in a pepper patch....4 hours I was just gettin warmed up. :badgrin:

READ MORE

So which is it, "can cause" or "may cause?"

READ MORE

So which is it, "can cause" or "may cause?"
The pos has no idea, he just spews.

I had to go in to hospital a couple of years ago when my chemo line became infected I had suspected Sepsis.
A guy in the bed opposite 'Roger' was on his last legs through alcohol abuse.
One morning three of the fittest, nubile and absolutely gorgeous young nurses came in and I heard one tell Roger:-

"We've come to wash your eh 'privates' Roger!" As she pulled his curtain around.

Roger couldn't speak but grunted his approval:-

"Huh huh huh!"

After about five minutes I heard a kerfuffle and two of the nurses came running out from behind the curtain.
A few minutes later a team of doctors rushed in with resuscitation equipment and after several blasts all went quiet.
The curtains remained around for several hours.
Sadly Roger, had passed away. - Why would they send such good looking girls to do a 'job' like that?
Later I heard a call come in over the tannoy:-

"Ward ten we are still desperate for beds - quick as you can!"

Makes you think?

Later Roger's mother arrived gathered his things and as she left came over to my bed and said:-

"Roger's passed away - it was always just a matter of time but I just hope he didn't suffer!"

Without obviously going into any detail I replied:-

"No - I'm pretty sure he didn't suffer!"

If the man is still alive, he should consider himself lucky no matter what else may taken place. One blood clot is all that it takes to kill a person.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back