French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.

older women are welcome to make appointments with me for full body massage with happy ending.

The problem for you is that older women tend to not be as stupid or as gullible.

And who are you kidding? As desperate as you are, any female 18-80 is welcome to call you. They can be fat, skinny, toothless or as ugly as a mud-fence. As long as they will surrender to your groping.
"...ugly as a mud fence..." Too funny; gotta remember that one.

An oldie but a goodie.

It is time for French women to grow those 300 pound pot bellies too. Like the American women all do. Otherwise, how will they fight male domination?

The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all,” he said, adding that he preferred to date Asian women, particularly Koreans, Chinese and Japanese.

“It’s perhaps sad and reductive for the women I go out with but the Asian type is sufficiently rich, large and infinite for me not to be ashamed.”

Moix has won several literary prizes including the prestigious Prix Goncourt for a first novel and the Prix François Mauriac from the Académie Française for his 1996 debut work Jubilations Vers le Ciel, has directed three films and is the host of a popular TV talkshow.

His comments caused outrage on social media.

I would love to know what the 25 yo think of his body. Wouldn't you? hahahahahahaha

The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all,” he said, adding that he preferred to date Asian women, particularly Koreans, Chinese and Japanese.

“It’s perhaps sad and reductive for the women I go out with but the Asian type is sufficiently rich, large and infinite for me not to be ashamed.”

Moix has won several literary prizes including the prestigious Prix Goncourt for a first novel and the Prix François Mauriac from the Académie Française for his 1996 debut work Jubilations Vers le Ciel, has directed three films and is the host of a popular TV talkshow.

I would love to know what the 25 yo think of his body. Wouldn't you? hahahahahahaha

He strikes a very shallow chord that one. Ageists are just dumb.

Greg

It is time for French women to grow those 300 pound pot bellies too. Like the American women all do. Otherwise, how will they fight male domination?

Dude you really have a thing for fat Americans, don't you? For the record I'm not hung up on it because I myself am fat, not that it matters.

Anyway, my daughter recently asked me what age I would like to be, if I could choose. I said, "here's how blessed I am. There's no age I would go back to. Right now is fantastic. I liked all the ages, but I love this best of all."

I'm 49, I'm not ashamed to say. You don't like that, I don't care. That's the blessing of being nearly 50 I have found. I really don't care about the little things anymore, and it's so freeing. Take that, 25 year olds. :5_1_12024:

I wouldn't even get that far, after looking at his face.

Greg

What's wrong with Kylie? :boobies:

Greg

To be fair I think some "ageism" is solid. I really don't want my 21 yo son to come home with a woman my age (!!!). Nor do I want my 19 yo daughter to come home with a man my age (!!!!!!!!!!!). But when you're ageist against someone your same age, and so viciously opposed, that's kinda dumb. But people can be kinda dumb. One thing you learn with age I guess!

Now I better look at this dude...I haven't yet

Greg

Kylie who??

Greg

He's not so much physically ugly as he is very creepy looking. It's not his FACE it's what he does with this face, which is even more disturbing to me. He looks creepy from the inside, making a snap decision, which I realize is not always fair, but which I nevertheless usually trust.

3218.jpg

Meh; he's basically a fad. The five day growth is really pretty much an identifier of overly concerned with himself.

Greg

He's not so much physically ugly as he is very creepy looking. It's not his FACE it's what he does with this face, which is even more disturbing to me. He looks creepy from the inside, making a snap decision, which I realize is not always fair, but which I nevertheless usually trust.

Maybe he's just trying for a monobrow?

Greg

Greg

Kylie who??

Greg

Minogue.

Your best export.

older women are welcome to make appointments with me for full body massage with happy ending.

The problem for you is that older women tend to not be as stupid or as gullible.

And who are you kidding? As desperate as you are, any female 18-80 is welcome to call you. They can be fat, skinny, toothless or as ugly as a mud-fence. As long as they will surrender to your groping.
what is stupid or gullible about full body massage with happy ending? some women expect results, not excuses.

French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.Yann Moix, a prize-winning novelist, says women of same age are ‘invisible’ to him
Update: ‘Prisoner of my tastes’ - Moix defends his comments

French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love

He doesn't know what love is.

Love is NOT "how young and pretty is your wife"

LOVE is what I have with MY companion (of 30 years).

I'm thinking of her right now........yup....THAT is love.......

she is my best friend, the best companion, a great lover, a wonderful cuddler, we still have interesting conversations, I still want to hear what she has to say, we enjoy the same foods, movies, books....(but not music) We still engage in daily intimacies and displays of affection.

there isn't a 25 year old female out there who I would waste my time with.

He might as well just create a soulless android and he can date that.

Forum List

Back