FREEDOM WATCH: ACLU Leader Resigns After Threatening Mass Murder Of Trump Supporters...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wow. A man fighting for Freedom & Liberty? Really? What's going on with the ACLU? It's allowing Communist/Progressive wingnuts to run amok.

A tolerant leftist leader threatened to slaughter Trump supporters last week

Last week liberals took their war on leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump to a new level–beyond calls to assassinate Trump–with a call to shoot his supporters!

A tolerant leftist leader threatened to slaughter Trump supporters last week.

They are that desperate.

Loring Wirbel
, a board member of the Colorado ACLU and co-chair of Colorado Springs chapter, is reported to have posted on Facebook a screed that said Trump supporters should be shot. The Daily Caller and Twitchy reported on and made screen grabs of Wirbel’s post and professional positions...

More:
ACLU Leader Resigns After Threatening Mass Murder of Trump Supporters

Wow. A man fighting for Freedom & Liberty? Really? What's going on with the ACLU? It's allowing Communist/Progressive wingnuts to run amok.

Last week liberals took their war on leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump to a new level–beyond calls to assassinate Trump–with a call to shoot his supporters!

They are that desperate.

Loring Wirbel, a board member of the Colorado ACLU and co-chair of Colorado Springs chapter, is reported to have posted on Facebook a screed that said Trump supporters should be shot. The Daily Caller and Twitchy reported on and made screen grabs of Wirbel’s post and professional positions...

More:

Nah, just another white angry man in Colorado wanting to go on a shooting rampage... It does make me wonder what the hell is wrong with the people of Colorado and their love for mass shootings?

They are that desperate.

Loring Wirbel, a board member of the Colorado ACLU and co-chair of Colorado Springs chapter, is reported to have posted on Facebook a screed that said Trump supporters should be shot. The Daily Caller and Twitchy reported on and made screen grabs of Wirbel’s post and professional positions...

More:

Such nice tolerant peoples.

They are that desperate.

More:

Nah, just another white angry man in Colorado wanting to go on a shooting rampage... It does make me wonder what the hell is wrong with the people of Colorado and their love for mass shootings?

I have to say this has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever seen someone post on this forum. Yes, you win. You can't condemn someone for urging that Trump supporters should be shot. Nope. You have to stereotype the people of Colorado.

Idiot of the day, right here folks^^^

They are that desperate.

More:

I have to say this has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever seen someone post on this forum. Yes, you win. You can't condemn someone for urging that Trump supporters should be shot. Nope. You have to stereotype the people of Colorado.

Idiot of the day, right here folks^^^

Fuck you!

The fact that I had already condemned the fucker in another thread is not my fault you did not see it.

The fact is a good amount of mass shootings have taken place in Colorado from the School shootings to the last one at a planned parenthood clinic ( I am sure you were too happy when that happen ) and now some idiot on the fringe left call for mass shooting and live in Colorado, so why so much hate up there?

Is it because of the fucking dope or the lack of it because they can not afford to buy enough to stay stone all the damn time?

Boys, boys.

What is it with the lefties? Sarah Palin puts a cross hair on her campaign ad and its like she personally shot Gabrielle Giffords. Liberals call for outright killing certain people and it's OK because its free speech. Or something.

Boys, boys.

What is it with the lefties? Sarah Palin puts a cross hair on her campaign ad and its like she personally shot Gabrielle Giffords. Liberals call for outright killing certain people and it's OK because its free speech. Or something.
Palin was running for Vice President. This guy's a co-chair in Colorado Springs.

If Trump said Obama supporters should be shot tomorrow he'd skyrocket in polls among you rubes.

The fact that I had already condemned the fucker in another thread is not my fault you did not see it.

LOL.

Until you link to it, I've nothing but your words to go on. But then again, you had to ruin it by being racist and stereotypical.

The fact is a good amount of mass shootings have taken place in Colorado from the School shootings to the last one at a planned parenthood clinic ( I am sure you were too happy when that happen ) and now some idiot on the fringe left call for mass shooting and live in Colorado, so why so much hate up there?

Not really. There have been mass shootings all across America, not specifically in one place. And no, I'm not happy when some fool goes on a killing spree. I don't rejoice at the loss of life. How dare you insinuate such.

LOL.

Until you link to it, I've nothing but your words to go on. But then again, you had to ruin it by being racist and stereotypical.

Not really. There have been mass shootings all across America, not specifically in one place. And no, I'm not happy when some fool goes on a killing spree. I don't rejoice at the loss of life. How dare you insinuate such.

Sure you don't rejoice at the sight of death when it is done by some nutter in Colorado.

Also I pointed out the fucking fact that Colorado has more than it share and your defense is it happens across America, but the reality more often in Colorado by angry white men and boys, and I wonder why?

Call me a racist all you want but the reality is the mass shooting at Columbine was done by angry white kids that could not get laid. Aurora shooting again by a white nutter.

Hell here is a link, and enjoy learning the fact that the people of Colorado seem unhinged on both sides of the political spectrum, and Vigilante posted about the nutter a few nights back, so fuck you on the part I need to link something for your sorry worthless ass!

List of shootings in Colorado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL.

Sure you don't rejoice at the sight of death when it is done by some nutter in Colorado.

Also I pointed out the fucking fact that Colorado has more than it share and your defense is it happens across America, but the reality more often in Colorado by angry white men and boys, and I wonder why?

Call me a racist all you want but the reality is the mass shooting at Columbine was done by angry white kids that could not get laid. Aurora shooting again by a white nutter.

Hell here is a link, and enjoy learning the fact that the people of Colorado seem unhinged on both sides of the political spectrum, and Vigilante posted about the nutter a few nights back, so fuck you on the part I need to link something for your sorry worthless ass!

List of shootings in Colorado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, you'll have to do better than that.

http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

I don't rejoice in ANY loss of life, with the distinct exception of those who engage in taking lives, they are deserving if they lose theirs.

You're being stereotypical. And it does happen all across America. See my above post.

Naval Shipyard shooting by a black man, Virginia Tech shooting by an Asian. Terrorist attack in San Bernardino by people of Middle Eastern descent. Shooting at a Chattanooga Marine Recruiting station by another man of Middle Eastern descent, Ft. Hood shooting by another man of Middle Eastern descent.

The reality is you're wrong. I could go on. But it isn't just "angry white men."

Now show me where you condemned this ACLU guy for calling for the deaths of Trump supporters. Don't dodge.

They are that desperate.

More:

especially leftist libturds.

I don't rejoice in ANY loss of life, with the distinct exception of those who engage in taking lives, they are deserving if they lose theirs.

You're being stereotypical. And it does happen all across America. See my above post.

Naval Shipyard shooting by a black man, Virginia Tech shooting by an Asian. Terrorist attack in San Bernardino by people of Middle Eastern descent. Shooting at a Chattanooga Marine Recruiting station by another man of Middle Eastern descent, Ft. Hood shooting by another man of Middle Eastern descent.

The reality is you're wrong. I could go on. But it isn't just "angry white men."

Now show me where you condemned this ACLU guy for calling for the deaths of Trump supporters. Don't dodge.
he will, he's a libturd.

I see the PC police are at it again...

The co-chair of Colorado Springs' chapter of the ACLU has resigned after posting a message on Facebook suggesting Donald Trump voters should be told they will be shot.

His message also referenced Joseph Goebbels, a Nazi propagandist who vehemently supported executing Jews through a plan called the "final solution."

"The thing is, we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, 'This is Goebbels. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before election day,' " Loring Wirbel's post on Monday said.

It continued: "They're not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, there's always force."

Wirbel told The Denver Post on Friday that he could not comment on the situation because of "legal reasons." On Thursday, however, he told The Gazette he could see how the post was offensive.

"It was intended totally as a joke," Wirbel told the newspaper, which first reported the post. "They are taking that stuff out of (context). It's smear politics."

Colorado Springs ACLU co-chair resigns after suggesting Trump voters should be shot

The co-chair of Colorado Springs' chapter of the ACLU has resigned after posting a message on Facebook suggesting Donald Trump voters should be told they will be shot.

His message also referenced Joseph Goebbels, a Nazi propagandist who vehemently supported executing Jews through a plan called the "final solution."

"The thing is, we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, 'This is Goebbels. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before election day,' " Loring Wirbel's post on Monday said.

It continued: "They're not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, there's always force."

Wirbel told The Denver Post on Friday that he could not comment on the situation because of "legal reasons." On Thursday, however, he told The Gazette he could see how the post was offensive.

"It was intended totally as a joke," Wirbel told the newspaper, which first reported the post. "They are taking that stuff out of (context). It's smear politics."

Colorado Springs ACLU co-chair resigns after suggesting Trump voters should be shot
sort of like the warmers on climate gate.

Did you just have a brain fart? It's rude to fart in public.

Did you just have a brain fart? It's rude to fart in public.
when a thread stinks one should give it a reason.

Forum List

Back