Freedom cannot be promoted by education

All the ancient languages that "they" call Indo-European, namely, Vedic, Tocharian, Median, Ancient Avestan, ancient Latin, Aryan Mittanian and ancient Greek - they are all only Indo-Aryan, and they had nothing to do with "Europe".

This is a political template for idiots.

I have always had a lot of indecent offers from german sows, once a sow sucked my cock while I was sleeping. I didn't let her do it.

I have always preferred women of the American-Asian type. I hope sows didn't get my genetic material to save themselves from total degeneration like they did with the Celts.

venus_1492415141.jpg

I'm more afraid of Paleo-European women than of faggots.

Persia included Media and Aria - these were Indo-Aryans. The Parsis were Semites

"Indo-Germans"

Indo-Germanic is not Indo-German. You are a speaker of an Indo-Germanic language.

is a forgery of the Germans in order to appropriate the glory of the Indo-Aryans, isn't it?

Nobody knows what that means, but anyway it's a convenient way to lie that the Germans were Aryans.

The English fantasy "Aryans" was used from the Nazis to separate Germans in two different groups of people: Aryans and Jews. Combined with a rascism made with markers this produced from my point of view with industrialized death factories the most titanic fratricide which ever had happend in the history of all mankind.

In fact, this should mean an imaginary commonality between the Anatolian Hittites, who were expelled by the Indo-Aryans with the Indo-Aryans themselves.

Why are you so scared? Because it's archeology instead of German propaganda? Drink alcohol, it will help you.
The first wave from Asia was Anatolian. These were the Hittites, the ancestors of the Getae/Goths, whom Jordanes wrote about. These people enslaved the Paleo-Europeans, and became the Germanic elites. Hence the Habsburg eagles - this is a Hittite sign.

The second wave was Indo-Aryan, from the Altai and the Urals, the Indo-Aryans pushed the Goths into the swamps and forests of northern Europe. their immediate enemies. Celts of the Hallstadt and La Tène cultures, from whom ancient Latin and Old Norse originated.

Together they are, one might say, "Indo-Europeans".

I have absolutelly not any idea how a single man is able to say such a gigantic amount of bullshit as you are doing. I hope you do not believe in this bullshit on your own and you make only jokes. The best for you could it be to take serios the hypothese that Aryans never had existed. Many Germanic nations had been Arians in history but Germanics never had been Aryans. And another word for an expression like "Indo-Aryans" could be just simple Persians or Iranians. I still prefer to say Persia to Persia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back