Freedom cannot be promoted by education

Yes, you manage to build Babylonian ziggurats and live in the Neolithic in the 7th century AD. This is the "great" German people who fuck in a drunken stupor and vomit.

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about. You do not even know why you use the word sexual intercourse in your own drunken vomiting stupor.

By the way: The Egyptians who built the Pyramids not had been slaves. Part of their wage had been also some beer every day. Nevertheless existed an abstract slavery in this days which I call "the slavery of death". All day long always only death was an important theme. Somehow this remembers me to the Russian war mania in our days.

And if you like to know: The Neolithicum started in 9,500 BC and ended 3000/1800 BC. 7th century AD was much later.

And Charlesmagne - the first German who had been called "great" - was not called "great" because he was great - although he was really a very great man of history. He was called "great" because he had been as tall as Dirk Nowitzki. But Charlesmagne preferred another sport so he got a place in the hall of fame for falconry.

Last edited:
As in everything else, Trump here went against American conservatism. American conservatives have always promoted the integration of the American continent in the context of the Monroe Doctrine against Eurocentrism.
:cuckoo:

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about. You do not even know why you use the word sexual intercourse in your own drunken vomiting stupor.

By the way: The Egyptians who built the Pyramids not had been slaves. Part of their wage had been also some beer every day. Nevertheless existed an abstract slavery in this days which I call "the slavery of death". All day long always only death was an important theme. Somehow this remembers me to the Russian war mania in our days.
The pyramids were built by the same people who built the ziggurats and the American pyramids. Only slaves had alcohol, it is a slave drink.

And if you like to know: The Neolithicum started in 9,500 BC and ended 3000/1800 BC. 7th century AD was much later.
The Neolithic did not end for all peoples at the same time. The Germano-Balts lived in the Neolithic in the 7th century AD. This is proven by archeology, no need to argue with that.
And Charlesmagne - the first German who had been called "great" - was not called "great" because he was great - although he was really a very great man of history. He was called "great" because he had been as tall as Dirk Nowitzki. But Charlesmagne preferred another sport so he got a place in the hall of fame for falconry.
Who cares about that? The Germans call "great" freaks and whores.

zaangalewa How can the identity of man and pig be explained in anatomy and biochemistry? Germans tend to accumulate fat. And pig breeding was only among the Germans, the pig is a natural inhabitant of the German forests. Do you not consider the option that the ancient Germans somehow mixed with pigs? By the way, pigs are prone to alcoholism.

The pyramids were built by the same people who built the ziggurats and the American pyramids. Only slaves had alcohol, it is a slave drink.

The Neolithic did not end for all peoples at the same time. The Germano-Balts lived in the Neolithic in the 7th century AD. This is proven by archeology, no need to argue with that.

Who cares about that? The Germans call "great" freaks and whores.
:cuckoo:

zaangalewa How can the identity of man and pig be explained in anatomy and biochemistry? Germans tend to accumulate fat. And pig breeding was only among the Germans, the pig is a natural inhabitant of the German forests. Do you not consider the option that the ancient Germans somehow mixed with pigs? By the way, pigs are prone to alcoholism.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

who built the Pyramids
As far as I remember, there is only one place on the African continent where there are pyramids - this is Egypt. And Egypt is the only place in Africa where the Indo-Aryan tribes came оn war chariots.
The pyramids were not worth the "Egyptians". This is another lie.
Chariot_spread.png

Pyramids are everywhere where there were Indo-Aryans, as well as in America where there were great Inde

There are no pyramids where there were no Indo-Aryans.

... Who cares about that? The Germans call "great" freaks and whores.

That's not really what we think about when we say the USA always had been a great nation and MAGA is only nonsense.

Last edited:

My god - you need really remedial tuition when you like to graduate in the use of spearwords - and let me hope you are a good sportsman when you will meet the first time in your life a sow with her farrows and your only chance is to climb on a tree.

As far as I remember, there is only one place on the African continent where there are pyramids - this is Egypt. And Egypt is the only place in Africa where the Indo-Aryan tribes came оn war chariots.

Again. If Aryans ever had existed and had not only been mystic people than they are the ancestors of Persians. And it exist no Indo-Germanic tribes but Indo-Germanic languages - between India and Scandinavia. But not all European languages are Indo-Germanic languages that's why I think the expression "Indo-European" is also a racist expression as it is Indo-Aryan. "Indo-European" excludes Europeans - a wrong attitude - and Indo-Aryans includes people to hypothetic Aryans who have absolutelly nothing to do with them - what's also a wrong attitude.

The pyramids were not worth the "Egyptians". This is another lie.
Chariot_spread.png

Hmmm. Did you ever try a defibrilator to reanimate your dead brain so it was afterwards two and a half pounds more dead?

Last edited:
Germany is making the whole world drunk with its slave alcohol, this is the most terrible drug. It is the drug of slaves and pederasts.
Colombian cocaine did not make anyone a slave. It never harmed anyone at all, all these are the tales of shameful German alcoholics. In Germany, even women are alcoholics without exception.

Cocaine did not make anyone a slave? I guess you choose to ignore all the cocaine addicts who steal or become prostitutes to pay for their habit.

And there are tens of thousands of cocaine deaths in just the US.

My god - you need really remedial tuition when you like to graduate in the use of spearwords - and let me hope you are a good sportsman when you will meet the first time in your life a sow with her farrows and your only chance is to climb on a tree.
I have always had a lot of indecent offers from german sows, once a sow sucked my cock while I was sleeping. I didn't let her do it.

I have always preferred women of the American-Asian type. I hope sows didn't get my genetic material to save themselves from total degeneration like they did with the Celts.

venus_1492415141.jpg

I'm more afraid of Paleo-European women than of faggots.

Again. If Aryans ever had existed and had not only been mystic people than they are the ancestors of Persians.
Persia included Media and Aria - these were Indo-Aryans. The Parsis were Semites

And it exist no Indo-Germanic tribes but Indo-Germanic languages - between India and Scandinavia.

"Indo-Germans" is a forgery of the Germans in order to appropriate the glory of the Indo-Aryans, isn't it?

expression "Indo-European"
Nobody knows what that means, but anyway it's a convenient way to lie that the Germans were Aryans.

In fact, this should mean an imaginary commonality between the Anatolian Hittites, who were expelled by the Indo-Aryans with the Indo-Aryans themselves.

Hmmm. Did you ever try a defibrilator to reanimate your dead brain so it was afterwards two and a half pounds more dead?
Why are you so scared? Because it's archeology instead of German propaganda? Drink alcohol, it will help you.

"Indo-European"
The first wave from Asia was Anatolian. These were the Hittites, the ancestors of the Getae/Goths, whom Jordanes wrote about. These people enslaved the Paleo-Europeans, and became the Germanic elites. Hence the Habsburg eagles - this is a Hittite sign.

The second wave was Indo-Aryan, from the Altai and the Urals, the Indo-Aryans pushed the Goths into the swamps and forests of northern Europe. their immediate enemies. Celts of the Hallstadt and La Tène cultures, from whom ancient Latin and Old Norse originated.

Together they are, one might say, "Indo-Europeans".

Forum List

Back