Free Will vs Religion

The bible is as reliable for reference as your local newspaper
Do you believe that men prefer good over evil and when they violate it rather than abandoning the concept that they rationalize that they didn't do it?
Make sense .. doesn't mean the bible is a "reliable" source
That came from the Bible.

Do you believe the universe had a beginning?
dingbat, you have a serious mental problem, spewing nothing but clown fartsmoke constantly. Your meds may need adjusting.

Do you believe that men prefer good over evil and when they violate it rather than abandoning the concept that they rationalize that they didn't do it?

dingbat, you have a serious mental problem, spewing nothing but clown fartsmoke constantly. Your meds may need adjusting.
So then you don't believe the universe had a beginning?

And what would that prove if I did? That there are cherry trees on Jupiter? :popcorn:

And what would that prove if I did? That there are cherry trees on Jupiter? :popcorn:
That there is a first cause.

Who classifies good and evil? Who wrote the bible? Where did they get their information? References? Reliable sources? Prove to me that the millions following this blindly aren't set up to fail.

To me it seems as more of a basic understanding of the world and how one should aspire to live their life for the "good" .. More of a moral fiction than fact

I heard it was Apple trees..

Who classifies good and evil? Who wrote the bible? Where did they get their information? References? Reliable sources? Prove to me that the millions following this blindly aren't set up to fail.

To me it seems as more of a basic understanding of the world and how one should aspire to live their life for the "good" .. More of a moral fiction than fact
We'll get to that later. You didn't answer my question. Do you believe the universe had a beginning?

That was my point.. So you are saying that a being is in control of all energy or energy itself is the ultimate being

Obviously...but did it pop out of thin air from another dimension
Great. The Bible tells us that the universe had a beginning too.

Are the hairs on your head numbered?
You don't need a bible you need common sense
I've been a practicing engineer for 32 years. I believe I have plenty of common sense. How about you? What have you accomplished?
Sanitation engineer doesn't count. :biggrin:

I've been a practicing engineer for 32 years. I believe I have plenty of common sense. How about you? What have you accomplished?
Don't you have some weed you need to smoke?

Again, you didn't disagree with me.

It was inferred.

It was inferred.
That you didn't disagree with me? Ok.

Forum List

Back